Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not panic. Everything will get better - page 9. (Read 5392 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 29, 2022, 12:47:51 AM
-snip- now is one of the opportunities to buy bitcoins.We have nothing to worry about Bitcoin, as long as we buy trusted crypto coins like BTC, ETH, we don't need to worry. Everyone's guess that Bitcoin will pump up very soon.
Yep, this bearish is the opportunity to buy more good coins to our wallets. We don't need to panic and miss the chance to collect more coins to our wallets. Especially if you already stayed in crypto world for a long time, you must know if this bearish won't last a long time. Most experts agree that this bearish will be over in 2024 since we will have BTC halving on May 2024. So, before 2024, we should buy crypto coins as many as possible. However, as you said above that we must be selective to choose coins, buying trusted coins only.

But DWYOR (Do with your own risk)

Even though experts predict the end of the bearish season in 2024, there is no guarantee that the bearish season will end. we should choose a trusted coin to invest and be prepared to wait longer in waiting for the bullish season to arrive. that way we will be calm in living life. On the other hand, appropriate capital arrangements in diversifying assets greatly affect our psychology, do not be greedy and be tempted by quick and large profits, because it will bring destruction to us personally.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
August 28, 2022, 05:37:19 PM
-snip- now is one of the opportunities to buy bitcoins.We have nothing to worry about Bitcoin, as long as we buy trusted crypto coins like BTC, ETH, we don't need to worry. Everyone's guess that Bitcoin will pump up very soon.
Yep, this bearish is the opportunity to buy more good coins to our wallets. We don't need to panic and miss the chance to collect more coins to our wallets. Especially if you already stayed in crypto world for a long time, you must know if this bearish won't last a long time. Most experts agree that this bearish will be over in 2024 since we will have BTC halving on May 2024. So, before 2024, we should buy crypto coins as many as possible. However, as you said above that we must be selective to choose coins, buying trusted coins only.

But DWYOR (Do with your own risk)

Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
August 28, 2022, 01:46:36 PM

Do not panic. Everything will get better.

Panic is human nature but excessive and thoughtless panic is foolishness...

To be honest, it's not easy to stay in the market when the urgent need comes to us and the bear market doesn't end but if we give up and sell all the assets that have been held (especially BTC) then it's over, panicking people will find it difficult to be a winner anywhere let alone in the crypto market.

hold is a sentence that is easy to say but difficult to do, learning to manage all assets and finances so as not to panic and sell at a loss must be done as often and as early as possible.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 288
Cashback 15%
August 28, 2022, 09:43:58 AM
There is no need to keep advising people to hold, i have seen this advice so much in the last weeks since bitcoin started plunging, if they do not believe in bitcoin or that this kind of plunge has happened before and that it will return back up, then let them sell to stronger hands that are ready to buy at all times, and just maybe experience will teach them to research next time.
Well I think it's a good idea to advise people to hold if only you believe that there will be a bounce soon, imagine, holding  bitcoin from $60k plus and at around 19k you thinking of selling that's a huge loss its better to advise to hold, it will be a long term hold because definitely it will bounce back, those who bought bitcoin when it first hit 20k and sold sub 20k, thinking that bitcoin would not exceed 20k, they would be blaming their self after seeing bitcoin hit 60k, I believe such scenario will happen to people who sold their at loss, in as much as you are not trading on future, there is no fear of manipulation, just hold it would definitely take a longer time but at the end it, the wait will worth it
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
August 28, 2022, 09:32:28 AM
Crypto market is still in bear and now bitcoin price start to drop down again but I'm still hoping that it will not go down to $10K. At this current market situation, we should panic buying but not panic selling because market will recover soon. This is the reality of volatility, so expect that it always happen in crypto market. The sad thing is that the economic condition of every country is also in a bad condition that's why people always panic.
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 28, 2022, 05:29:14 AM

People are currently only concerned with surviving because most economies are still in bad condition, there is global recession and inflation, as well as an increase in the cost of goods and services and a shortage of food. I understand the value of investing, but it would be impolite to suggest that people buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies right now rather than saving for a rainy day. If you look closely, you'll discover that people are selling due to their anxieties about what lies ahead. If you look carefully, people are selling because of fears of what is coming, if others are scared and seeing the future, you should also consider that aspect too and take precautions that are very necessary.
We hear this all the time. But till date nothing has gotten any better.
And it's getting worse with every passing day. It's been two year and we are waiting for better days. But they are gone far away

I think governments hardly do anything that can bring a pleasant change in the life of common man , mostly they are busy in protecting their own interest and vested interest of those classes of society who brought them in power. Having said, we can only increase our income by learning new skills and crypto currency is provoking huge opportunities for earning free income by joining bounties of good projects, participating in those project who can potentially distribute free tokens like arbitrum & optimism and many mores.....
Activity: 546
Merit: 148
August 27, 2022, 02:03:27 PM
I was quite alarmed when I saw the price of Bitcoin drop.  Many are panicking and selling bitcoins.But now is one of the opportunities to buy bitcoins.We have nothing to worry about Bitcoin, as long as we buy trusted crypto coins like BTC, ETH, we don't need to worry.Everyone's guess that Bitcoin will pump up very soon.  So those who consider buying during this period, because Bitcoin may not be bought at this price later. We are in a bear market, we should be patient.In a bear market, you lose everything if you get disappointed, so patient is most important.

People are currently only concerned with surviving because most economies are still in bad condition, there is global recession and inflation, as well as an increase in the cost of goods and services and a shortage of food. I understand the value of investing, but it would be impolite to suggest that people buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies right now rather than saving for a rainy day. If you look closely, you'll discover that people are selling due to their anxieties about what lies ahead. If you look carefully, people are selling because of fears of what is coming, if others are scared and seeing the future, you should also consider that aspect too and take precautions that are very necessary.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
August 27, 2022, 11:02:47 AM
I was quite alarmed when I saw the price of Bitcoin drop.  Many are panicking and selling bitcoins.But now is one of the opportunities to buy bitcoins.We have nothing to worry about Bitcoin, as long as we buy trusted crypto coins like BTC, ETH, we don't need to worry.Everyone's guess that Bitcoin will pump up very soon.  So those who consider buying during this period, because Bitcoin may not be bought at this price later. We are in a bear market, we should be patient.In a bear market, you lose everything if you get disappointed, so patient is most important.
Almost everyone when they see the Bitcoin price drop they panic and I think that is normal,
as long as the panic is still in a normal stage there is no problem but it is different when the panic is too excessive and creates problems within ourselves,
buying top coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and BNB it was the right decision and indeed for now there is still no other choice but to hold on to it
we must be able to control ourselves, even though our assets decline but if we place them on bitcoin, I think holding on to them is the main choice, but we also have to be prepared to risk waiting for prices that no one knows when the bearish season will end. even this decline can be used as an opportunity to increase our assets, so that it will be easier later to make a profit, many people are afraid to take action in the current situation, but we must still be able to think healthy so that we can calculate money management according to our abilities
Activity: 952
Merit: 105
August 27, 2022, 09:49:04 AM
It is very hard to remain calm during the bear market condition sometimes it is hard to look at my cryptocurrency portfolio. I don't think i would panic that much and sell my tokens cause I will be at a loss so it will be better to hold and see till things get better and market returns to normal.
I totally agree - we have been going through very strange time in our country.
COVID - Inflation - and then War and now there is flood in our country and people are divested and then there is inflation. Can we panic a little bit?
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
The OGz Club
August 26, 2022, 09:56:34 PM
Almost everyone when they see the Bitcoin price drop they panic and I think that is normal,
as long as the panic is still in a normal stage there is no problem but it is different when the panic is too excessive and creates problems within ourselves,
buying top coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and BNB it was the right decision and indeed for now there is still no other choice but to hold on to it
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 26, 2022, 09:02:24 PM
Market fall and rise is a part of the cycle.. there was a time, Bitcoin had almost zero value, but Satoshi and his peer had firm belief on it. While the rest of the world was sceptical about Bitcoin. Many smart people were investing in Bitcoin, now we idealize such investors. This contraction phase will also pass and Bitcoin will rise to glory to 100k...so keep hodling

Bitcoin is still doing better than most cryptocurrencies, especially when it's the reserve cryptocurrency of the market. Ups and downs are part of the normal cycle of crypto. People just have to learn to live with that. The main reason Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are going down it's because of the deteriorating global economy. Inflation, tight monetary policy, the Russia-Ukraine war, among other things have had a negative impact over crypto's market prices (especially Bitcoin).

If you still believe that crypto/Blockchain tech will change our world for the better, then I'd suggest you stay no matter what. Weak hands will sell, but strong hands will buy and "hodl" for the long term. I'm confident things will get better after the global economy is put right back on track. That, as well as, BTC's block reward halving, should have a positive effect over crypto market prices. Ultimately, it's all about diversifying your investment to reduce as much risks of loss as possible. As long as you don't invest more than what you can't afford to lose, you'll have nothing to worry about. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
August 26, 2022, 05:00:03 AM
Activity: 1120
Merit: 741
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
August 26, 2022, 04:28:27 AM
A very common strategy (Don't panic and hold), but it is very useful to apply when the market is experiencing a price drop.
The situation now is challenging many people. Those who are weak will sell and I am very happy that many hands are selling. I call this a period of challenge.
This challenge will be won by those of us who think positively by looking at Bitcoin in the long term.
Not everyone who is selling Bitcoin at this point should be called weak hands. Because it could be that some of them are selling Bitcoin at this time just to meet their urgent life needs or are in need of money which is very important so they have to be willing to sacrifice the Bitcoin they are holding. Even though they basically really like Bitcoin and still want to hold on to it long term. But living conditions forced them to sell Bitcoin early.
Selling out of necessity is okay. But selling Bitcoin to replace to fiat without an urgent need is worth calling it weak.
In this context, we should be able to separate them as well.
Those so-called "weak hands" in my opinion are the ones who are easily influenced by opinions that demonize the future of Bitcoin because they personally have no knowledge of Bitcoin at all.

Of course I don't think negatively of those who sell Bitcoin because necessity is basically quite sad at the time of selling, because I have also experienced it.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
August 26, 2022, 02:06:59 AM
As investors, of course we understand the type of investment we choose, as we understand that cryptocurrencies are a type of investment that is very fluctuating, as happened this week the price of bitcoin drops more than 13%, but who has already received profit from bitcoin then this is considered an opportunity Good for buying before prices skyrocketed again.

Nah, the opportunity is for everyone not only for those who have made a profit before. It all depends on your risk appetite. If you've done your due diligence, research, and all you'd probably have an idea what you're investing into and what type of profit are we picturing about.
Seem this is where most of the newbies in Bitcoin have a missed, A LOT of times. Because, once they see Bitcoin falling down, they'd automatically think it would eventually die down, which it never happens.
This current bearish run is an opportunity for everyone, but not everyone understands it. Just like in any other forms of investments.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 701
August 25, 2022, 10:43:11 PM
A very common strategy (Don't panic and hold), but it is very useful to apply when the market is experiencing a price drop.
The situation now is challenging many people. Those who are weak will sell and I am very happy that many hands are selling. I call this a period of challenge.
This challenge will be won by those of us who think positively by looking at Bitcoin in the long term.
Not everyone who is selling Bitcoin at this point should be called weak hands. Because it could be that some of them are selling Bitcoin at this time just to meet their urgent life needs or are in need of money which is very important so they have to be willing to sacrifice the Bitcoin they are holding. Even though they basically really like Bitcoin and still want to hold on to it long term. But living conditions forced them to sell Bitcoin early.

Yes, of course, but in reality patience is something that is easier said than practiced. People will panic when asset prices fall, especially if FUD threatens the future of the assets they own. You can patience if asset you hold is bitcoin, but what if your asset is altcoin? The situation would definitely be different, and panicked, of course.

So it all depends on what assets you have. You can't always be in a certain zone if it's not bitcoin because actually you have to be pretty sure to take even the slightest profit if it's an altcoin. I've been doing it this whole time, so it shouldn't be problem for me.
I have never held altcoin assets long term because I buy altcoins only for profit and not for long term investment. When the asset that I hold is an altcoin, then I always sell and place orders at the profit I target. Besides that I also very rarely buy altcoins back when the market is experiencing a downtrend and it is possible to forget about it for a while just to buy Bitcoin gradually.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
August 25, 2022, 05:37:48 PM
Right, if we can be patient then everything will end in happiness, great potential bitcoin and the latest news many countries that open tender to legalize bitcoin are a strong reason for us not to panic when there is a correction.
Not only about good news related to legalizing Bitcoin, but we also have a bullrun time in 2024-2025. So, basically, the current situation in crypto market is fine because it will be over in 1-2 years. As long as we buy and hold trusted crypto coins such as BTC, ETH, or BNB, we don't need to be worried and just be patient because their values should be increasing much in the next few months or years.

copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
August 24, 2022, 12:28:44 PM
When we panic, we will not be able to make the right decision, if we focus on profit then I suggest to hold, there are many opportunities to create a market rising again and I'm sure the end of the year the price can reach at least $ 40k.

Bitcoin is likely to perform better in the last quarter of 2022 and historical data also vindicates that crypto market always starts  performing better from September towards end of year. The market is currently sideways and trading between 21 to 25K that indicates cautious approach of market participants. Once it break 25K then it is likely to hit beyond 27K. The next important event is on 26th August when FED Chairman will speak about current situation of economy and monetary policy which might have huge impact on all financial markets including crypto.
Activity: 737
Merit: 11
August 24, 2022, 10:58:40 AM
When we panic, we will not be able to make the right decision, if we focus on profit then I suggest to hold, there are many opportunities to create a market rising again and I'm sure the end of the year the price can reach at least $ 40k.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 741
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
August 24, 2022, 07:37:54 AM
1. Be patient, don't panic.
2. Buy and hold.

It's becoming increasingly apparent that other coins are very influential on Bitcoin. So, the opportunity to buy to increase the volume of Bitcoin can be done again for long-term investments. The current market situation in my opinion is a very tough test to be applied by those who are impatient.

Do not panic. Everything will get better.
Those two options are always good for anyone who doesn't panic and also has a lot of patience. Because the risk is clearly there, but people who have positive thinking will always prefer a challenge by applying patience and also buying in the ability that he has to hold in the long term. Remember that the market situation will not always remain or forever decline, because changes are always there and occur in the market so being patient and not panicking is the way to get wiser profits.
Those people who do consider out on buying within these times are the ones who do really see the opportunity on making profits whenever this market do make out some recovery or made out some turns of events.
Somehow its not really that simple to avoid on not to panic out since we are just humans which does have emotion which it cant really be avoided not to make out some reaction whenever we do see price decline on this market.If you've been here on this market for a while then you would really be not able to panic out easily because you've been aware on how this market move or behaves which
it would really make you to be wary on what should actions you would really be doing in these times.
Patience is very hard to apply because it is full of temptations.
Yes. You're Right. People who choose to buy at a time when market conditions like today we can say as people who are good at taking advantage of opportunities.
Now is a good time to add and hold as much Bitcoin as possible in the portfolio, because one day if measured by price, Bitcoin will have an unexpected price when Bitcoin is already a number.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 210
August 23, 2022, 10:12:51 PM
Being panic will not help it can only bring us down to losses because we cannot concentrate in our decision, so if the market is in bear season we just need to keep calm and keep on analyzing and never decide without double checking every actions that we wanted to do.
Economy of crypto is something unpredictable so panicking will not even help you better and that decision will only send you to losing streak .

there have been so much in the business that we need to understand and with those we must only keep our funds on hold that when someone is panicking selling their funds to make the market fall.

As investors, of course we understand the type of investment we choose, as we understand that cryptocurrencies are a type of investment that is very fluctuating, as happened this week the price of bitcoin drops more than 13%, but who has already received profit from bitcoin then this is considered an opportunity Good for buying before prices skyrocketed again.
we as investors knows that when there is panicking there will be a dumping market and with that? we will lose if we go togethr with those weak buyers.
Pages:
Jump to: