Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not panic. Everything will get better - page 5. (Read 5392 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 641
https://duelbits.com/
September 18, 2022, 04:15:20 AM
Just keep it as your collection but don't really expect to be able to pump because this will only be a hope that is not certain to happen Grin
Actually some Altcoins are still very good in my opinion but I am dealing with other things for now because I am only for altcoins that have something good and are quite reliable, the rest are for projects that are not very clear I prefer not to look at it because it is just wasting -wasting time even though it is possible some of them have pump and dump.
Yup. I've got no plans of selling them as they really are dead. If you're only for altcoins and you're making well there then congratulations. But don't forget that sometime in the future that majority of the alts will be stomped again by bitcoin.
So, if it's not yet that late, get yourself bitcoin before anything else because that's what is going to be always the best option for the majority of us.
Bitcoin is the top choice and it's a definite thing I do. As for some Altcoins here I only hold eth and bnb for now because for other coins I still don't plan to bring them unless it's shitcoin which has been a collection for the past few months.
Being in bitcoin is one of certainty so why would it be foolish to turn away.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 597
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 17, 2022, 06:45:48 PM
That's good for you as you've find comfort with bitcoin and not anymore with altcoins. To me, I still have a very few of altcoins on hold and some of them were dead for good.
But there's nothing gonna happen even if I sell them so I just keep them for good and not hoping that someday they'll pump and a whale would buy a lot of it, not like that but just keeping it to myself like a memory of a wrong decision I've made.
Just keep it as your collection but don't really expect to be able to pump because this will only be a hope that is not certain to happen Grin
Actually some Altcoins are still very good in my opinion but I am dealing with other things for now because I am only for altcoins that have something good and are quite reliable, the rest are for projects that are not very clear I prefer not to look at it because it is just wasting -wasting time even though it is possible some of them have pump and dump.
Yup. I've got no plans of selling them as they really are dead. If you're only for altcoins and you're making well there then congratulations. But don't forget that sometime in the future that majority of the alts will be stomped again by bitcoin.
So, if it's not yet that late, get yourself bitcoin before anything else because that's what is going to be always the best option for the majority of us.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
September 15, 2022, 02:30:16 AM
I think those who understand the market will never panic. It is the right time for them to invest in the market. And they will invest now and wait until the market improves.

Those who have no idea about how the market moves will surely be shaken during this situation where in fact we've all come up with worse scenarios before. If we trust our coin, there's no reason for us to doubt and be fearful about the market movement. Things will still recover and get better so we should expect the best in the coming months and believe that the potential coins that we're holding will never fail us.
Let's not panic but work a little harder to make yourself financially free.
Life is not as easy as we all think - but panic would not help either. So better find ways to earn money that is the only trick which can save you from trouble
Merit: 641
https://duelbits.com/
September 17, 2022, 06:27:16 PM
That's good for you as you've find comfort with bitcoin and not anymore with altcoins. To me, I still have a very few of altcoins on hold and some of them were dead for good.
But there's nothing gonna happen even if I sell them so I just keep them for good and not hoping that someday they'll pump and a whale would buy a lot of it, not like that but just keeping it to myself like a memory of a wrong decision I've made.
September 17, 2022, 05:50:30 PM
There's nothing we need to do when we're in the midst of the reddish days. Holding is the best choice if you want to stay on this market but with good cryptos that you're holding.
Not with some random altcoins that you're going to hold and you expect them to grow with the top ones. That's not how it goes but at least you practice holding and being patient.
I am no longer interested in Altcoins and so far there are no Altcoins that I keep as assets. For me Altcoins are not able to provide guaranteed value in the future. I'm tired of Altcoins.

The direction and focus of my every discussion here and outside the forum is only on Bitcoin because I think Bitcoin is the king of crypto. Can't compare Bitcoin with other cryptos. It's been years since I wasted time with Altcoins. So, what needs to be held and collected right now is Bitcoin. The patience and hold that prevails today in my opinion is for Bitcoin.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 755
September 17, 2022, 12:09:52 PM
There's nothing we need to do when we're in the midst of the reddish days. Holding is the best choice if you want to stay on this market but with good cryptos that you're holding.
Not with some random altcoins that you're going to hold and you expect them to grow with the top ones. That's not how it goes but at least you practice holding and being patient.
I am no longer interested in Altcoins and so far there are no Altcoins that I keep as assets. For me Altcoins are not able to provide guaranteed value in the future. I'm tired of Altcoins.

The direction and focus of my every discussion here and outside the forum is only on Bitcoin because I think Bitcoin is the king of crypto. Can't compare Bitcoin with other cryptos. It's been years since I wasted time with Altcoins. So, what needs to be held and collected right now is Bitcoin. The patience and hold that prevails today in my opinion is for Bitcoin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
September 17, 2022, 07:13:59 AM
selling does not mean panic, but sometimes selling must be done to avoid bigger losses and after that find the best point to buy again.
currently the bitcoin price is around $19,800 and if the next few days the bitcoin price has the potential to fall again, do you still choose to hold ?
I hope you understand what I mean  Roll Eyes
Merit: 625
September 17, 2022, 05:17:01 AM
Sometimes panic is easy to affect the performance of our brain. so that our minds and analyzes become dull. and it is like you said that it is patience that must be applied when panic comes. although holding back is something difficult. but at least we have to be patient until our minds become clear again to make decisions that will be taken. because if we make decisions when panicking. then the decisions we take can be wrong or wrong decisions. because it is not based on careful consideration of the results of the analysis of a clear and calm mind.
You can't be patient while panicking. You're overreacting and that's why you're panicking, you can only be patient when you're calm and that's what you need to think of when you're at the state of panic.

To remember to remain calm.

Because when you're thinking a lot of things and you're panicking at the same time, you're unlikely to be calm so, find a way to be calm.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 654
September 17, 2022, 03:51:52 AM
The more you get into panic, more will be the loss. With cryptocurrency the user need good patience and the ability to hold long term. There'll be immediate market changes on the upward as well as downward direction. By the time some decision out of emotion will cause massive loss. By the time it is good to hold than worrying about the decline in the value of cryptocurrency while holding.
This goes back to where our ability to manage our finances is. I can say that some of the panicked people are the ones who invest with money that shouldn't be used by it. Because when someone invests using money that is specifically for investment they will be able to control this panic. One of the reasons why people panic is because they lack money for necessities.
I am not sure - how people react when they are in panic.
My hand and feet turn cold and my heart races and it become difficult to concentrate - Now I have noticed that panic has a bad effect on me - and I have to be easy in making decision.
So it is right panic does not bring in any good. So better relax!
Decisions made during a panic can certainly have a negative impact. How not, when in a calm and cool-headed situation, sometimes that decision can be potentially wrong, especially when our heads are hot.
But it's not easy to control our psychology to see something we don't want. I'd better shut down anything to do with it (cryptocurrency) and come back when things are calmer.
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
Blackjack.fun
September 16, 2022, 09:10:33 AM
The more you get into panic, more will be the loss. With cryptocurrency the user need good patience and the ability to hold long term. There'll be immediate market changes on the upward as well as downward direction. By the time some decision out of emotion will cause massive loss. By the time it is good to hold than worrying about the decline in the value of cryptocurrency while holding.
Sometimes panic is easy to affect the performance of our brain. so that our minds and analyzes become dull. and it is like you said that it is patience that must be applied when panic comes. although holding back is something difficult. but at least we have to be patient until our minds become clear again to make decisions that will be taken. because if we make decisions when panicking. then the decisions we take can be wrong or wrong decisions. because it is not based on careful consideration of the results of the analysis of a clear and calm mind.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
September 15, 2022, 07:25:13 PM
September 15, 2022, 06:33:37 PM
It has became a norm that people sell at panic and they're doing that out of their losses. It's a stop loss for them because they'll think that they'll get more losses.
A friend of mine has sold most of his bitcoins on 2018 and that didn't made him able to go back and never bought back. Now, he's at lost and never came back to the market regretting being a HODLER and enduring all of the pain of the market.
Patience and hold can be a solution in the midst of the current red market conditions. That's an option that I've practiced so far and I think it can be applied by people who buy Bitcoin when the price is above the current price.
Market conditions as it goes is very good to buy. This applies to those who look at Bitcoin from a price point of view. For me buying Bitcoin is not for short term, but for long term investment.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 755
September 15, 2022, 02:32:11 PM
It has became a norm that people sell at panic and they're doing that out of their losses. It's a stop loss for them because they'll think that they'll get more losses.
A friend of mine has sold most of his bitcoins on 2018 and that didn't made him able to go back and never bought back. Now, he's at lost and never came back to the market regretting being a HODLER and enduring all of the pain of the market.
Patience and hold can be a solution in the midst of the current red market conditions. That's an option that I've practiced so far and I think it can be applied by people who buy Bitcoin when the price is above the current price.
Market conditions as it goes is very good to buy. This applies to those who look at Bitcoin from a price point of view. For me buying Bitcoin is not for short term, but for long term investment.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
September 15, 2022, 01:53:12 PM
I do think that you should understand that it is indeed very difficult to process all of the stuff as well considering that the price of bitcoins shot down to literally 18k which means that people would panic sell and this would honestly make it even worse as well. Thus if you panic sell you are not only loosing your investment you are shattering the whole market as well which is hard to go at this moment, I do think that what you can do is :

Understand that " As long as you don't sell, you cannot loose money "

Thus at the end you can get everything sorted out in the future but if you sell it all, you are going to sell it at 18k Max and if you wait you can stretch it to loads and maybe have a better opportunity in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759
September 15, 2022, 01:17:12 PM
1. Be patient, don't panic.
2. Buy and hold.
I see that crypto users in the current market situation, are more calm and stick to their goals, which are buy and hold.

I see some speculation Bitcoin at the end of 2022 could decline, it was due to several factors that might make sense as speculation and prediction considerations, where Bitcoin could touch at a low of around $15k in this period, hope.

However, at this time we are all still in the monitoring and two-stage buying situation, faith and patience are the main keys, as you mentioned.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 15, 2022, 01:06:07 PM
1. Be patient, don't panic.
2. Buy and hold.
It's pretty much just how normal people behave when sudden event occurs in unexpected time that you wouldn't imagine before and for traders managing their emotions are becoming a chore thing to do if you want to achieve bigger profit in trading scene. It's difficult to do at first, but once you get used to it and encounters it many times, I think you can build up your patient and relieve your stress once bad thing happens.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
September 15, 2022, 06:44:02 AM
It seems that it is easy to say do not panic when there is pressure or market red, for those who make Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies the main choice of investment is certainly difficult, panic will continue to occur if the value of assets we have is large, and I think this is natural as long as We are still realistic when panicked.
September 15, 2022, 05:57:47 AM
Panic is a normal thing that we experience when we see prices drop, but if we sell when panicking it will make us lose and later regret, as investors we must understand that many types of investments take time to profit, and this also applies to cryptocurrencies , buy and hold for at least a year then we will likely profit.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
September 12, 2022, 03:12:58 PM
I agree, much and much patience is essential
with cryptocurrency. It’s a proven matter over
the years. It wouldn’t be like this if it wasn’t
true. It probably is the best time to invest in
cryptocurrency right now, prices are low which
is accessible and affordable to newcomers and
seasoned ones. Be optimistic, patience pays
well.
I have mentioned it so many times already - that things will not get better
We will get used to them. We will all get used to of this high prices and we will start admitting that we have to live with it ...
Activity: 910
Merit: 875
Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin
September 15, 2022, 05:24:58 AM
Today the price of bitcoin dropped by around 10% and is likely to drop again below $20k, of course this is a serious test for us, many panicked so they sold cheaply and of course lost money, but as an experienced cryptocurrencies investor I recommend holding and be patient, I'm sure the market will rise soon.

The market was recovering due to some positive news but I think these dumps are short terms and it will continue for now due to some other factors like the warrant that was spread by the South Korean government for the arrest of Do Kwon, the famous Luna master who allowed many investors to lose their wealth and also, the Us mortgage rate in the US has increased, there was also an announcement on United Kingdom increase in inflation, we are also expecting some MT Gox to release to some bitcoin to their owners, so some traders are closing their positions so they don't get liquidated by funny moves or volatility. So many invents are coming that will make the market recover a bit and dump too, so sit tight and hodl.
Pages:
Jump to: