Pages:
Author

Topic: do people make a lot of money farming signature campaigns? - page 3. (Read 4310 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
You people are robots, 40 posts a day is really a lot. I cannot do that unless I would do nothing else. Also, it does not pay that well to do it.

But OK, I get your point.

I think the best method if you really wanted to post 40 posts a day (wich is not going to help since most campaigns only allow 100 per week max? You would have to post 5-10 posts at one time, leave for 2-3 hours and come back again post again and repeat

First, this is junk cause these forums are not here for you guys to bomb it with useless comments. Posts need to add value. Second, campaing have campaing managers and these guys ll always spot spamming and trolling and ban u from the campaing. As it should be.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
You people are robots, 40 posts a day is really a lot. I cannot do that unless I would do nothing else. Also, it does not pay that well to do it.

I think the best method if you really wanted to post 40 posts a day (wich is not going to help since most campaigns only allow 100 per week max? You would have to post 5-10 posts at one time, leave for 2-3 hours and come back again post again and repeat
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I get about 50% of my income from signature campaigns.

My living expenses are $100 per week excluding food and I get about $50 from signature campaigns. It's better than faucets, surely.

A newbie Earning 50$ From the Sig campaigns? How It could be possible? You you have many other accounts?

obviously a sock puppet. guess he wants to stay anonymous.

may I ask where you live @2009?

Yes here lot of people have lots of account, to earn much BTC from sig campaign but if they will post low quality posts they will be get banned.
So are you going to track that guy lol
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Sig campaigns allow you to earn extra money just by posting, why dont get paid posting? so i guess everyone having sig is earning atleast a dollar or more from sig
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
I earn about 0.03BTC to 0.05BTC in a week
In my country, 0.03BTC can buy 2 Big Mac Combo Cheesy

So, i can say i make a lot of money from signature campaign
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Wouldn't necessarily call it farming, but I got 0.23 BTC yesterday from Bit-X... Smiley
I just realized how signature farming can help people in less developed countries...it might be more than what some people earn in one month if they put in their normal working hours into this..

For me, I was just curious if it would be worth it to put in the hours to earn income on the side.

Well i live in Romania and i can tell you that the average income is around 200 euros sometimes may be even lower so definitely you can earn more, way more with signature campaigns and make a decent or even a good living here so yea you are right about the less developed countries.

wow only around 200 euros a month? :/

But I want to visit Romania someday. I have a friend who is from there and she brings an interesting perspective on your culture and life style.

Yep its a cool country but only for a short visit Cheesy. Anyways if we take in count not only signature campaigns but also avatar campaigns AND social media campaigns (not many of them right now) you could potentially earn enough to make a living even in a country like spain or france.

No way. Show me a calculation where you can make 200 euros form this. If you suggest posting 40 posts per day, no sane normal person can do 40 quality posts per day. What else, give me a breakdown.

at bit-x rates, you get 0.28 euro/post with Hero account.

You'll have to do around 24 posts by day, what is perfectly doable.

Or less, if you have some spare accounts to join 50 posts/month deals and if you use avatar and social media campaings.

Wich was exactly my point, i used to participate in dadice twitter media campaign and i was earning 0.025 btc per week, meaning around 0.10 per month, and a little bit less from rollin.io campaign, 0.0075 per week, around 0.03 per month, that alone gave me 0.13 btc per month, not too much but it was really easy and didnt require much effort at all, that plus using 1 signature campaign like the guy above me stated where you can get 0.28 euro per post you can definitely get 200 euros per month, and i didnt count avatar campaigns. You can definitely do 40 posts per day if its the only thing you focus on
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1009
I just realized how signature farming can help people in less developed countries...it might be more than what some people earn in one month if they put in their normal working hours into this..

For me, I was just curious if it would be worth it to put in the hours to earn income on the side.

Well i live in Romania and i can tell you that the average income is around 200 euros sometimes may be even lower so definitely you can earn more, way more with signature campaigns and make a decent or even a good living here so yea you are right about the less developed countries.

But I want to visit Romania someday. I have a friend who is from there and she brings an interesting perspective on your culture and life style.

Yep its a cool country but only for a short visit Cheesy. Anyways if we take in count not only signature campaigns but also avatar campaigns AND social media campaigns (not many of them right now) you could potentially earn enough to make a living even in a country like spain or france.

No way. Show me a calculation where you can make 200 euros form this. If you suggest posting 40 posts per day, no sane normal person can do 40 quality posts per day. What else, give me a breakdown.

at bit-x rates, you get 0.28 euro/post with Hero account.

You'll have to do around 24 posts by day, what is perfectly doable.

Or less, if you have some spare accounts to join 50 posts/month deals and if you use avatar and social media campaings.

legendary

legendary
Decent money? Only if u a robot. Also, I do not understand why whenever there s something nice to sign up which pays well, people immediately try to find a way to exploit it.

NO, you cannot post mindless comments just to pump up your post count and get paid for it.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1021
I have a hero accounts, senior accounts, full member accounts, etc.

Do you just buy some new accounts every other week to increase it?

I'm not getting paid enough for the time I'm wasting here.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
In God Im Trust
Just wondering if anyone makes a decent profit of btc through signature campaigns
Yes. I have pretty consistently made a good amount of BTC participating in signature deals. I'd rather not discuss specifics however over many months it has worked out to a good amount on average per month. Not only that but participating in signature deals has given me the incentive to post a lot, which has given me the incentive to read a lot of threads and has allowed me to gain huge amounts of knowledge about bitcoin which has more value then a few BTC from sig deals will get you

You are part of the minority that appreciates the knowledge that posting and reading a lot can give you, I have seen you posting and it shows you actually pay attention to what is going on sadly not everyone does the same.

OP I hope so because I will start campaigns as soon as I get the money to either buy an account or wait for this to rank up but I think I will go with the 1st option as it takes a long time Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

My living expenses are $100 per week excluding food and I get about $50 from signature campaigns. It's better than faucets, surely.

A newbie Earning 50$ From the Sig campaigns? How It could be possible? You you have many other accounts?

obviously a sock puppet. guess he wants to stay anonymous.

may I ask where you live @2009?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Just wondering if anyone makes a decent profit of btc through signature campaigns
The more account with signature campaigns the more money will earn.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

I have a hero accounts, senior accounts, full member accounts, etc.

This account was created solely to post one particular thread (about time travel back to 2009) hence the username.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Of course they do. That's why account sales are so high and why there are a lot of people trying to post high volumes in a short amount of time. When I was doing them I was earning more than 1 bitcoin per month which is a monthly wage for people in some countries at the time and price of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: