Pages:
Author

Topic: do people make a lot of money farming signature campaigns? - page 4. (Read 4310 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I am sure they do. I see people like redsn0w and a couple other guys who keep posting 30-40 posts daily, and say they like what they do. If you look at the address on their profiles, seems they have been making good money .
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Last month I was unemployed and had time to do a lot posting on the forums. I was able to make a fairly decent amount using the Bit-X campaign, but the amount of time I spent on the forums was a bit too much. The burden of being paid / post made the experience of the forums a little less fun and the campaign's rules (not posting in Local section) also affected my usual stomping grounds. Signature campaigns are great for those times you do not have any regular income.

do you mind sharing how much time you spent in order to make enough income to go by ?

Yeah coinpr0n is right, I also use to spend Much more time like 10 hours or more to make .7 BTC per month through BIT-X, But then Work load was getting more and more, I had to read many post to Make a Good post, And also my Uni work was started thats why I reduced my time on this forum to just 4 Hours
And Now making .3- .4 BTC A month
Activity: 290
Last month I was unemployed and had time to do a lot posting on the forums. I was able to make a fairly decent amount using the Bit-X campaign, but the amount of time I spent on the forums was a bit too much. The burden of being paid / post made the experience of the forums a little less fun and the campaign's rules (not posting in Local section) also affected my usual stomping grounds. Signature campaigns are great for those times you do not have any regular income.

do you mind sharing how much time you spent in order to make enough income to go by ?

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
It's good for those who have managed to make an extra amount of bitcoins by enrolling in a number of signature campaigns via their alts but it also increases the risk of getting banned. There are some who have been taking advantage of this and they keep posting with their alts in the same thread and hence spam. For me, it's better to just have only one active account with a signature.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
As a Sr. Member. I'm getting around 0.03 Bitcoin per week from 777Coin campaign. So, on average I'm earning around 0.12 Bitcoin per month - which is equivalent to $28 USD at current value.
I just realized how signature farming can help people in less developed countries...it might be more than what some people earn in one month if they put in their normal working hours into this..

For me, I was just curious if it would be worth it to put in the hours to earn income on the side.

Well i live in Romania and i can tell you that the average income is around 200 euros sometimes may be even lower so definitely you can earn more, way more with signature campaigns and make a decent or even a good living here so yea you are right about the less developed countries.

wow only around 200 euros a month? :/

But I want to visit Romania someday. I have a friend who is from there and she brings an interesting perspective on your culture and life style.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
I just realized how signature farming can help people in less developed countries...it might be more than what some people earn in one month if they put in their normal working hours into this..

For me, I was just curious if it would be worth it to put in the hours to earn income on the side.

Well i live in Romania and i can tell you that the average income is around 200 euros sometimes may be even lower so definitely you can earn more, way more with signature campaigns and make a decent or even a good living here so yea you are right about the less developed countries.

mh, I wonder if you could make a living with sig campaigns... I made around 0.08 last week. assuming you could at least sustain 10 accounts that would make BTC0.80/week, BTC3.2/month. around $700, not bad.

That was what I was wondering too...if it is possible to make a decent income through signature campaigns.

You can earn good amounts of money but definitely not enough for a living, sustaining 10 accounts is unreal and impossible, it would require 1000 posts per week around 142 posts per day, assuming that each post would take around 5 minutes to find what to say and post, you would need to spend around 12 hours each day to be able to reach your goal.

Your calculation and Tabata11's calculations are different. If you can make 80 posts with a paid sig at the rate 0.001BTC/post, you can earn 0.32BTC/month. If you can do the same with 9 more accounts, you can earn 3.2BTC/month. This is enough for "a living". But you can't continue this, your post quality cretainly decreases over time.

In addition with that amount of effort one stands to make more income in a real job. Better to earn the 0.1-0.2 BTC a month (my average) while doing something which do as time pass.

The only way to make a decent amount of money would be to do something with the btc you get from signatures, trade with it or invest it somewhere, as you said the income in a real job would be bigger but a real job is also harder, here you just have to type
legendary
Activity: 1008
mh, I wonder if you could make a living with sig campaigns... I made around 0.08 last week. assuming you could at least sustain 10 accounts that would make BTC0.80/week, BTC3.2/month. around $700, not bad.

That was what I was wondering too...if it is possible to make a decent income through signature campaigns.

You can earn good amounts of money but definitely not enough for a living, sustaining 10 accounts is unreal and impossible, it would require 1000 posts per week around 142 posts per day, assuming that each post would take around 5 minutes to find what to say and post, you would need to spend around 12 hours each day to be able to reach your goal.

Your calculation and Tabata11's calculations are different. If you can make 80 posts with a paid sig at the rate 0.001BTC/post, you can earn 0.32BTC/month. If you can do the same with 9 more accounts, you can earn 3.2BTC/month. This is enough for "a living". But you can't continue this, your post quality cretainly decreases over time.

In addition with that amount of effort one stands to make more income in a real job. Better to earn the 0.1-0.2 BTC a month (my average) while doing something which do as time pass.
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
It all depends on how much time you give into it and what your expectations are. Then you can quantify the "a lot" part.
I don't write that much, it depends a lot on how much spare time I have.
That's why I love my current campaign, I am not stressed to write (or else get kicked out), I write what/how I can.
So it's just a nice to have extra income, not something to rely on.

And I actually believe that the problems of signature campaigns start when people write too much, only for the purpose to earn "a lot".

legendary
Activity: 1764
How much time does it take? Well, that depends.
For example a campaign pays maximum 300 posts per month, so that's 10 posts a day. So you have to figure out how much time you need to invest to posty 10 'constructive' posts per day. (This is generally good amount of time because to make constructive posts, you need to read he original discussion carefully)

I agree, you have to read OP carefully. But only once and then jump in with your socks. I guess it doesn't matter if it's 10 posts or 100 per day if you're dedicated. You'd have to invest a lot of time, though.
I heard of people creating multiple accounts just to farm BTC from these campaigns.
So would it be possible to earn 1BTC a month from participating in signature campaigns using multiple accounts?
And how much time (on average) is put into it in order to earn 1BTC a month?

Creating multiple accounts for enrolling in a signature campaign will mostly get you banned. Almost all reputed campaigns only allow one account per user.
So you won't get 1BTC per month, since there is generally an upper cap of how many maximum eligible posts you can make that are paid. (Unless you're having multiple accounts and you go unnoticed by the campaign owner)

For example a campaign pays maximum 300 posts per month, so that's 10 posts a day. So you have to figure out how much time you need to invest to posty 10 'constructive' posts per day. (This is generally good amount of time because to make constructive posts, you need to read he original discussion carefully)

How is the owner going to notice tho? It doesnt have to be created accounts by you since you could just buy them and anyways you dont need to join the same campaign just use one for each account. The only problem is that you would have to post too much if you have too many accounts enrolled and you would end up posting non constructive posts
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
I heard of people creating multiple accounts just to farm BTC from these campaigns.
So would it be possible to earn 1BTC a month from participating in signature campaigns using multiple accounts?
And how much time (on average) is put into it in order to earn 1BTC a month?

Creating multiple accounts for enrolling in a signature campaign will mostly get you banned. Almost all reputed campaigns only allow one account per user.
So you won't get 1BTC per month, since there is generally an upper cap of how many maximum eligible posts you can make that are paid. (Unless you're having multiple accounts and you go unnoticed by the campaign owner)

legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
Well one of my main profits in bitcoins is signature campaigns,i make around 0.1 - 0.15 weekly from them,and im really happy for now Smiley
And i get some bitcoins from selling some of my picks,but something little

Do people make a lot of money farming signature campaigns?
-Yes,people make up to 1 btc per month or more even!
legendary
Activity: 1218
But generally the campaigns don't allow more than one account per user, at least in the same campaign. Probably you are safe if each account apply to different campaigns.

Also it's possible to sell the personal message and the avatar.

In fact, there were few people enrolled to the same campaign with 2 or 3 their alt accounts.
Pages:
Jump to: