Pages:
Author

Topic: do people make a lot of money farming signature campaigns? - page 5. (Read 4310 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
I heard of people creating multiple accounts just to farm BTC from these campaigns.
So would it be possible to earn 1BTC a month from participating in signature campaigns using multiple accounts?
And how much time (on average) is put into it in order to earn 1BTC a month?

Yes, it's possible. Some people also buy accounts from other users with this purpose.

With 6 hero/legendary accounts posting around 50-100 post each per week you can earn 1 BTC. But generally the campaigns don't allow more than one account per user, at least in the same campaign. Probably you are safe if each account apply to different campaigns.

Also it's possible to sell the personal message and the avatar.

Uhhh that would be impossible posting 600 posts per week?? Its just too much, when i first joined a sig campaign i was like yeah im going to post 100 posts each week but then you realize that is not that easy and if you want to make constructive posts its just plain impossible to make 600 posts per week
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
mh, I wonder if you could make a living with sig campaigns... I made around 0.08 last week. assuming you could at least sustain 10 accounts that would make BTC0.80/week, BTC3.2/month. around $700, not bad.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I heard of people creating multiple accounts just to farm BTC from these campaigns.
So would it be possible to earn 1BTC a month from participating in signature campaigns using multiple accounts?

Yes, it's possible. Some people also buy accounts from other users with this purpose.

With 6 hero/legendary accounts posting around 50-100 post each per week you can earn 1 BTC. But generally the campaigns don't allow more than one account per user, at least in the same campaign. Probably you are safe if each account apply to different campaigns.

Also it's possible to sell the personal message and the avatar.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Just wondering if anyone makes a decent profit of btc through signature campaigns
To be honest, it's not much now.  What I like to do with my signature campaign earnings is to hold the bitcoins and hope that it'll spike up high sometime in the future. 
If you're talking about posting on multiple high level accounts, I think that'll be way to tiring to maintain.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
That Darn Cat
The better the account status, the better the reward.  It is honestly one of the only safe "investments" in bitcoin you can make.  You can even buy accounts to do this with but I don't really believe in the ethics of doing that.  I don't have anything against those that do.  I just choose not to do so and only hold one account.
Activity: 290
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
I make around 50$ a month with the signature campaign I belong to. That's at today's exchange rate, but I hold the btc earned and maybe one day it will be worth much more.
I'm not getting rich, but I haunt these forums regularly and participate in many conversations, so it is basically free money, and I'm happy to take part.

The problem with signature campaigns is they attract people who just want the money, and there is much talk of users submitting poor quality content and clogging up the threads with useless drivel.

Most of these campaigns require you to post around 50 quality posts a month, 2 posts a day more or less. If you consider joining a sig campaign, you should first look at your already existing behavior here. If you have about 50 useful things to say a month for free already, by all means join a campaign, if not, ask yourself if you really want to be hated by most users here for filling threads with vapid responses. Even worse, you could be banned for spamming. At best, many here will disregard everything you have to say simply based on the fact that there is an ad appearing under each of your posts.

good luck
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
Just wondering if anyone makes a decent profit of btc through signature campaigns
Yes. I have pretty consistently made a good amount of BTC participating in signature deals. I'd rather not discuss specifics however over many months it has worked out to a good amount on average per month. Not only that but participating in signature deals has given me the incentive to post a lot, which has given me the incentive to read a lot of threads and has allowed me to gain huge amounts of knowledge about bitcoin which has more value then a few BTC from sig deals will get you
Activity: 290
Pages:
Jump to: