Pages:
Author

Topic: Do start to trade - page 11. (Read 1864 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 09:14:04 PM
be careful you will get slapped in the face by the market, if you think by trading 3 months is going to make you profitable in the long run, you will only find out soon enough, hope you understand risk management and money management.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
November 26, 2018, 09:08:10 PM
absolutely right, if we are HODL, then chances are there will likely be a lot, which obviously we will stay away from profits, unless the project is indeed great (but it is very rare). in my opinion, trade if it's needed, not too long HODL is not clear ... !!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 09:01:53 PM
hold is only used for a number of coins that have the potential to have high prices in the future, but it doesn't hurt to start trading without interrupting the held coins
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
November 26, 2018, 08:20:08 PM
Most of the advice I see when someone asks if they should HODL or trade is that to HODL.
If we only HODL and not trade, how will we ever make profit.
If we do HODL, how long do we have to just hold. The only  thing happens is the price keep going down.

I believe instead of just keep holding, we should at least start trading. For beginners they can also learn how to trade.
I've started to trade 3 months ago and I've been earning profit since.

This is just my opinion and I would encourage others to do so as well.
Cheers (:

It takes too much time to trade, if you want a good profit then learn how to trade effectively, but if you are too busy, I advice you to go hodl your coins and let it grow as the time pass by. Both is profitable, the difference is time.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 26, 2018, 07:41:22 PM
HOLD for those who don't want to add more risk and trade while holding for those that can do it.

We have unique way of tackling this bear market, some are good to stay, sit and just watch the market through his portfolio. And others are doing something to cover up their losses and that's what they do, trade while holding. Wherever you are comfortable with and you think you'll excel, do it.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
November 26, 2018, 06:28:11 PM
yes, I agree with your opinion. for difficult conditions like now, we should not hold our coins, because to anticipate if later all the coins will go down.
The right action for now is that we have to start trading continuously to get a profit, even though we can get results from that trade  just a litte profit .
if we hold a coin, then we will likely lose, because the market conditions deteriorate as it is now.
Activity: 476
November 26, 2018, 06:25:06 PM
Depending  on individual investment plan, everyone cannot be advice to trade as it require some form of professionalism in order to guard against total lost of your protfolio, When you hold it seems as if you tie down your capital, but it wort it at the long run as you can be sure of having your investment secure and also avoid the risk involve in trading.
all traders shoyld know that this can be really profitahl3 but for that you need to learn a lot and practise as well
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
November 26, 2018, 06:24:40 PM
Well most would just stick with holding rather than trading because time and effort is highly needed for you to be successful when it comes to your trades and decisions. But then I agree that it would be better if we will handle how our money grows and does not just rely on the ups and downs.
Activity: 476
November 26, 2018, 06:21:55 PM
Most of the advice I see when someone asks if they should HODL or trade is that to HODL.
If we do HODL, how long do we have to just hold. The only  thing happens is the price keep going down.

I believe instead of just keep holding, we should at least start trading. For beginners they can also learn how to trade.

Cheers (:
one of the most important thing is starting indeed and i think tagt it requires a lot of efforts to dp so without any fear
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
November 26, 2018, 06:02:03 PM
Trading is always good for every exchange and every token even price dump or pump. If price dump you could increase your token and if pump you could earn money.
Activity: 198
November 26, 2018, 06:16:35 PM
I bet you to start to trade today. This is the time to trade. Many traders are know willing to get there money to trade.
Activity: 728
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
November 26, 2018, 05:53:36 PM
Depending  on individual investment plan, everyone cannot be advice to trade as it require some form of professionalism in order to guard against total lost of your protfolio, When you hold it seems as if you tie down your capital, but it wort it at the long run as you can be sure of having your investment secure and also avoid the risk involve in trading.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
November 26, 2018, 05:22:40 PM
The problem with trading is the amount of time it takes. Great for those that can study the charts and guess where the price is heading, but not so good for people who just dabble now and then
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
November 26, 2018, 02:49:14 PM
Some people who say "HODL" are the ones who do not know or who are afraid to actually trade. This is why I feel like those who claim to be holders are sometimes losers. I have a feeling that they wish they sold their coin at a good price rather than watching it take a deep dive.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 26, 2018, 02:38:29 PM
Yes, I agree with you mate instead of holding we need to trade. If we want to make some profits then we must start trading with our coins it will help us to learn to trade at the same time we can achieve some knowledge. So no need to waste time to hold our coins.
Activity: 546
November 26, 2018, 02:37:50 PM

Cheers (:

I think timing is important. It is necessary to decide on HODL or trade by fixing the schedule. For example, during the expected drop in Bitcoin, HODL was not a very logical decision.
Activity: 644
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
November 26, 2018, 02:31:09 PM

Cheers (:

i am 98% in losses and i don't think so that it is good idea to trade rather than holding the portfolio for good times.. i did the same (hodl) i become greedy and hold the porfolio for more profits
Activity: 753
November 26, 2018, 02:30:31 PM

Cheers (:
I can only congratulate you on the fact that you can profit from trading in such market conditions. Can you share your secret in trading?  Smiley
I believe that the market is not volatile now and it is better to keep your coins until the market situation improves.
Activity: 196
November 26, 2018, 02:29:21 PM
I am holding my coins when i was start the investment on the market. Sometimes i sold and i buy again but all holding my tokens decrease their value. If i did trade and all time i hold bitcoin i did not lost *3 my money.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
November 26, 2018, 02:16:33 PM
If you want a fast profit from crypto currency, one of them is by trading, because by trading you are free to determine how much profit you want, and it would be better if you trade and also follow the bounty campaign that you trust, because with that you can benefit from more
Pages:
Jump to: