Pages:
Author

Topic: Do traders pay income taxes? - page 10. (Read 1578 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 05:30:33 PM
Taxe is responsibility for every citizen. So if there are any regulation about crypto tax then everyone need to pay tax for their profit.
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 04, 2018, 05:25:06 PM
I'd like to start trading, but what happens when you get profit from a new coin? you pay taxes as individual (like capital gain) or you must open a registered company?
It depends on a country where you living for example in country we dont have any kind of regulation for people who's earning from cryptocurrency trading.And there is no real way to monitor activity of people who are trading tokens for your currency because they came from other people just like a money transaction, there is no possible way to look for this trades from the side of goverment
Activity: 116
October 04, 2018, 05:20:25 PM
Many exchange platform used give taxes from the benefit but don't know the which protocol they maintain. But there are some confusion bitween tax and crypto. But if goverment stand with crypto then there will be a easy regulation of tax with crypto.
Activity: 100
October 04, 2018, 04:58:46 PM
This is totally depending which country are you from.Some country, according to their legislation on taxe, just accept income taxes. So you just have to pay income taxes.In crypto market you are anonymous, How govt will find you out.
Activity: 240
October 04, 2018, 04:07:19 PM
It is depending on your country tax legislation. some country have to pay taxes and in some country it is out of taxes.So it is depending, which country are you from.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 04:05:32 PM
I think such a tax would have taken root in countries such as Switzerland. Since not one respectful trader does not want to give his earned tokens. There is no such tax in Russia. Then, therefore, why pay.
Activity: 98
October 04, 2018, 03:53:34 PM
As a trader I don’t pay taxes for trading income its not necessary. If it needed you have to pay but you don’t need a registered company if you have you can get some advance advantages.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
October 03, 2018, 09:23:21 AM
It depends on a country the trader live in. Some countries like USA have taxes on income, but in Belarus there are no taxes on the crypto income.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 09:12:26 AM
Im trading also coins especially new ones i gain profits and i never pay taxes because they cant also track my income.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
October 03, 2018, 09:10:50 AM
I myself have never paid taxes on profits that I get from trading, mining and others, because there are no rules governing it all. in my country there is no regulation that regulates everything on cryptocurrency. but even though there is no regulation but crypto is not illegal.
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 09:06:04 AM
I'd like to start trading, but what happens when you get profit from a new coin? you pay taxes as individual (like capital gain) or you must open a registered company?
that is perfectly possible. Because trading and making money on the Crypto market is considered a form of business and the employer will have to pay taxes. That is a must, but we need to be protected by law. I do not want to have more scams in this market anymore.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 03, 2018, 09:04:33 AM
If the country accepts cryptocurrency, the trader is obliged to pay % tax on cryptocurrency , or rather on profit.
Activity: 140
October 02, 2018, 07:42:33 AM
We will pay taxes from day trading, when the database of participants in trade will be created. But as I understand it, crypto exchanges do not pass all the data about the trading participants to everyone. Until this happens - we will not pay taxes.
Activity: 67
Merit: 3
October 01, 2018, 10:55:51 AM
I think it is depend on your country becuase here in my country if you registered as individual user as a trader and you gain a lot of profit base on your country you need to pay for taxes, its kind of sole proprietorship in terms of bussiness.

Yes you are right, sure in depends on every country, they have very different tax law.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
October 01, 2018, 09:27:09 AM
It is the exchange or the trading website which pays for it.
That is why they needed profit as much as possible. This is also the reason they are not listing dust tokens.
.2 percent of how much the traders wants to sell or buy is huge. But without players how could they even pay for taxes. Somehow, it is also a gamble to them.
copper member
Activity: 112
Am KOFIY!
October 01, 2018, 09:24:34 AM
I don't there is a good taxable system in any country for the taxation of Cryptocurrency income especially the gain of trading. I don't even think it is right to pay tax on trading profit because if am at loss, will government compensate me?
Activity: 504
September 28, 2018, 06:36:33 PM
I hear about taxes for the first time, you can trade freely, and no one should tell you anything, although it is possible that each country has its own conditions for making money in this area, so you need to clarify this information in your registration.
Activity: 1
September 28, 2018, 07:43:45 AM
Depends on which country you are living in. In the US the IRS requires people who has gains from cryptocurrency to report them and pay taxes accordingly. In the Philippines, income from bitcoin is yet to be taxed. Currently, cryptocurrencies are also yet to be classified. Sooner or later I think more countries will try to regulate cryptocurrencies with collection of taxes in order for future problems regarding money will be prevented.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
September 28, 2018, 12:57:34 AM
don't most us ppl pay it no matter what?
Activity: 1022
September 24, 2018, 11:11:55 AM
manging tasks on jobs with the trading on blockchain exchange market with the helps on connection as occupying use of mobile phone, the return gives as less on fees on expends and collects as the higher difference with finest on results on collection.
Pages:
Jump to: