Pages:
Author

Topic: Do traders pay income taxes? - page 6. (Read 1578 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
better Days Ahead...
October 25, 2018, 10:43:39 AM
It depends on country, some countries do pay tax for their trading but for me and my country, I don't pay taxes for trading or owning cryptos because in my country the government have not noticed cryptos at all and no decision or whatsoever have been taken as regards to cryptos and blockchain.
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
October 25, 2018, 09:39:56 AM
Currently my country does not recognize the crypto, so I have no obligation to pay taxes. Later, if I have accepted and collected taxes, then I should be obliged to pay taxes.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 10:11:34 AM
If the taxes problem might depend on the government in a country because with the government policy on trade in the world of cryptocurrency, enthusiasts must automatically comply so that things do not appear bad later and mutually beneficial.With the cooperation between residents and the government.
Activity: 490
October 25, 2018, 09:34:23 AM
If the law exists within the country with the law on the payment of tax on traders , they are obliged to pay tax , and if not then they do not need to pay anything.

we all will definitely pay taxes if the government requires and is the same as crypto if there is a tax by the government that will be followed by traders, but depends on a country.
in my country bitcoin is still illegal, and is not taxed.
Activity: 294
October 25, 2018, 09:26:03 AM
I do not thing that crypto traders are paying taxes. You traded on an exchange, withdrawal you funds and spend them on your needs. Maybe legal exchanges are paying something from their commission fees but no trader pays taxes.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
October 25, 2018, 09:25:45 AM
if exchange is registered in legal country, not offshore, it will pay taxes from their income. their income = fees of trading. traders pay fees while trade. that is how traders pay taxes.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24
October 25, 2018, 09:18:48 AM
I'd like to start trading, but what happens when you get profit from a new coin? you pay taxes as individual (like capital gain) or you must open a registered company?

It all depends on the laws of your country. I would start by checking your countries income tax regulations.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 25, 2018, 09:12:30 AM
If the law exists within the country with the law on the payment of tax on traders , they are obliged to pay tax , and if not then they do not need to pay anything.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
October 24, 2018, 01:39:18 PM
I think because most countries have not legalised or cypto in any way and is much a topic that's hanging in the air. Though, if you decide to take it out via banks then that money should in theory be declared.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
October 24, 2018, 01:34:42 PM
A few may perform in the event that their own nation demands all of them although not them all perform because many of the nations haven't however determined exactly how they will correctly tax the actual cash and also the earnings from the investors therefore for the time being just a few nations spend taxes for his or her income through cryptos. However, we ought to just about all prepare yourself simply because presently there will arrive a period exactly where all of us may.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 06:34:00 PM
Based on the charges we encounter on some exchanges, i feel directly or indirectly, we pay tax. There are some exchanges that pay taxes to the government of the countries where they are domicile. So some of them charge their users or traders based on the amount they expend on taxes and other ventures.
Although, as a crypto trader, you do not to bother yourself on any form of tax, because it has been taken care of by the exchange you use.
Activity: 238
October 18, 2018, 12:59:46 PM
As I know, no one pays and is not going to pay taxes on profits in crypto. Except Australia. There, the government leads legislation to transparency in crypto and tax payments. In this matter, I want to say to the Australian government: crypto is a risky investment, in one year I will make a profit, for example, $ 1,000, and I will pay a tax of $ 140. And next year, if I lose $ 1000 from investing in crypto, will the government help me with the same $ 140 return to me?
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 18, 2018, 10:53:00 AM
Some traders always pay some fee from there trading and extra fee for getting for it to withdraw but soon they always say that trading published a taxed.
Activity: 1274
October 17, 2018, 10:15:18 PM
Very informative post i learn alot though honorable Bitcoin talk members informative posts.It will be more beneficial for newbie.
Activity: 137
October 17, 2018, 09:56:48 PM
I'd like to start trading, but what happens when you get profit from a new coin? you pay taxes as individual (like capital gain) or you must open a registered company?
Here in cryptocurrency there's no tax to be payed and that's the advantage compare to working.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
October 17, 2018, 09:44:37 PM
Germany announced tax free for all crypto users. I don't know about other countries but tax are paid directly or indirectly by each one. Traders may not be charged taxes for their transactions but indirectly, they pay their quota of tax to the exchanges where the trading is done. These exchanges pay taxes directly or indirectly when making the final conversion from crypto to fiat.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 09:39:26 PM
I dont think that it is still applicable. Because that is the beauty of doing trades in cryptocurrency because most of the coins is anonymous and goverment agencies cant track it. But I think the exchange owner will pay the taxes.
Activity: 140
October 17, 2018, 06:42:45 PM
it depends on the laws of your country. in my country, while the cryptocurrency is not legalized and therefore I do not pay tax on income from the exchange
Activity: 154
October 17, 2018, 06:42:17 PM
I think that it would be right to pay taxes with profit because it would be so much easier for everyone
copper member
Activity: 280
October 17, 2018, 06:36:57 PM
Crypto trading is something quite cryptic as there is no established expected profit and tracking, maybe not really be easy assigning income task to it as it is a very high risky venture that could equally come crashing in a split second.
Pages:
Jump to: