Pages:
Author

Topic: Do traders pay income taxes? - page 15. (Read 1578 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 03:16:53 PM
When monetary pro go up against loses I don’t think he had pay charges, as well why would anyone pay charges when he is at incident. Charge paying system may move from country to country. I think it’s prevalent paying charges. This is often a great thing.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
September 16, 2018, 02:30:56 PM
It all depends on what laws are established in your country, because for example I do not pay taxes on my profits from cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 07:05:57 PM
Nobody pays taxes on profits from their trade. No one can track your trade. All that you are forced to take away to yourself and pay nothing to anyone.

Decentralized currency trading has no taxes as long as government wasn't declaring it to individuals. Taxes was only handled by local trading fiat exchange and not with the subscribers itself, particular those traders who did the trading activity.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 07:01:08 PM
I'd like to start trading, but what happens when you get profit from a new coin? you pay taxes as individual (like capital gain) or you must open a registered company?

As of now the traders are not paying income taxes cause the cryptocurrency is not under the goverment so there is no tax fee, but as of now we are just paying for the transaction fee that we are doing. But maybe in the future if the government will legalize the cryptocurrency they will put a tax fee for every income that we earn.
Activity: 37
September 15, 2018, 06:46:25 PM
In my country there are no laws that regulate cryptocurrency. So I don't pay any taxes. I think that everything depends on the country and the laws in it.
Activity: 224
September 15, 2018, 06:40:42 PM
it all depends on your country and what laws are introduced for cryptocurrency. in my country, while the cryptocurrency is not legalized and I do not pay taxes
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
September 15, 2018, 06:38:40 PM
It all depends on the country you live in. Some do pay taxes. India is an example tho in my country its tax free. Hope it remains so for a very long time  Grin
Activity: 126
September 15, 2018, 06:38:26 PM
Whether you will pay income taxes on profits will depend on your country of residence and the applicable laws, I am curious though, what will happen on the days when you incurred losses on your trade ?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
September 15, 2018, 06:34:47 PM
Well, if your country has regulated cryptocurrencies (and their related actions) and considered them securities (which makes them taxable), then yes, you would have to pay taxes on your capital gains (that's of course if you are 'honest' enough to report your profits, which I think not many do so in the crypto world or elsewhere). In any case, you will get ripped off.
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 15, 2018, 06:29:40 PM
Well am not so clear about the taxation in the cryptocurrency world but I Feel there might be an indirect tax made during trading well I will do my research
i am not so good at taxes and all of this so i think that it is a task for me to find out what i do not know as it is very important
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 15, 2018, 06:28:15 PM
I'd like to start trading, but what happens when you get profit from a new coin? you pay taxes as individual (like capital gain) or you must open a registered company?
well you have stumbled me with ylur question i have never thought about it in that way and i believe that i need to think it over
Activity: 46
September 15, 2018, 06:27:14 PM
Well am not so clear about the taxation in the cryptocurrency world but I Feel there might be an indirect tax made during trading well I will do my research
Activity: 555
September 15, 2018, 06:23:54 PM
Well Cryptocurrency is decentralized and mobile in nature, whatever profit you make no one takes notice. But on the other hand, Traders rely on exchangers and internet providers who charge them for services and in turn pay taxes to the government. You get profit from a new coin and you pay taxes as individual. This indirectly traders pay income taxes.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 03:20:40 PM
In my country cryptocurrencies are not considered legal, so tons of traders around here are on a holiday as they don't get taxed. But there are indications this might happen soon as Remitano froze user accounts citing orders by the FIRS to start taxing crypto trading.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 03:07:49 PM
It depends on where you are and how do you want to act, in Europe the tax is high but you are still have others way to sell your profits hand to hand or any other possible way.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 14, 2018, 03:01:11 PM
I think paying taxes is worth it, if you earn so much money that this tax will not affect your capital. And beginners should not, still you or anyone will not track.
Activity: 56
September 14, 2018, 02:43:27 PM
Since I have been trading i have never for one pay tax because nobody knows when I do my transaction and how I did it. That is the decentralized aspect of crypto currency. Then you don't need to register a company to start trading unless you want to own an exchange.
Activity: 696
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 02:16:05 PM
Cryptocurrency is decentralized and whatever gain or profit you may have, you are not obliged to pay tax. You can enjoy all your profit on cryptocurrency because it is tax free.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
September 14, 2018, 02:12:02 PM

the treatment will be different in every country. it should treat under the other incomes and the relevent tax rate for the other incomes should be applied to btc gains
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
September 14, 2018, 01:59:26 PM
Different countries have different tax treatment for income from crypto trading. Do you mind disclosing your resident country? If not, I suggest you to check your local tax rules.

I believe both individual and company are allowed to trade crypto. You can compare the taxes for both of them and use the one that bring you more benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: