Pages:
Author

Topic: Do traders pay income taxes? - page 4. (Read 1578 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 253
November 07, 2018, 12:24:31 AM
I guess not. All traders work in different residences and the company cannot keep track of all this. So either the trader pays or no one .
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
November 05, 2018, 08:08:15 PM
I have never paid taxes directly because of the trade because there are no rules in our country yet, but I am sure the local exchange companies that we often use for exchanges and trade take fees for the activities we do either deposit or withdrawal and I am sure they pay taxes for exchange companies
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 08:01:58 PM
I'd like to start trading, but what happens when you get profit from a new coin? you pay taxes as individual (like capital gain) or you must open a registered company?
As far as I know there no tax here in crypto or i dont know but here in our country we dont haven taxes for crypto i dont know in some country
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
November 05, 2018, 07:59:30 PM
If you are asking about US law (as defined by the IRS), then yes, technically any and all income should be reported and factor towards determining your taxable income.  If I hand you a dollar at the lunch table, technically you're supposed to report that as income, as defined by IRS rules.  Clearly, many traders and investors in cryptocurrency are likely not reporting realized gains, either out of naivety or conscious tax evasion.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
November 05, 2018, 07:52:29 PM
It depends of the tax regulation of each country  but traders should pay taxes on their profits at the end of each year.
Nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
November 05, 2018, 07:15:00 PM
In General, the cryptocurrency is anonymous and no one knows how much you received and how much money was withdrawn, but how much I know there is a tax in Australia.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
November 05, 2018, 05:38:34 PM
I'd like to start trading, but what happens when you get profit from a new coin? you pay taxes as individual (like capital gain) or you must open a registered company?

Cryptocurrency is not regulated so there is no taxation in the income of traders. Also, it is difficult to tax because it is hard to track blockchain transactions and the identity of each wallet and the corresponding trader who uses it.
Activity: 238
November 05, 2018, 05:34:22 PM
Probably none of the traders cryptocurrency does not pay taxes because it is impossible to track , and I'm not a supporter of what we would pay taxes , it's just theft!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 04:31:33 PM
I think that blockchain paradigm must be free of income taxes, we can pay income taxes when we convert cryptocurrency to fiat currency.
Activity: 112
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
November 05, 2018, 03:56:04 PM
For traders they must create conditions for earning enough big money to talk about removing taxes from these incomes. Question number one: how to find out and fix this income. If someone in the crypto does it, then we can talk about the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 10:48:35 AM
In Japan there are several regulated exchanges, but it easy to find a broker, which is not controlled by any government. Crypto helps to forget about taxing.
It is more difficult to tax on the income of electronic money, and the more the government intervenes and seeks to tax personal income, they are anonymous, they have many ways to withdraw. and the government will not be able to intervene in their income
Lol it's so easy to do that remember a lot of funds in the crypto still get concentrate on the centralized exchange site and that means if the government will try to put the more restriction and these centralized exchange will be automatically follow all of compliances that will have issued by regulators.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
November 05, 2018, 10:20:38 AM
I will always refuse, if the government imposes taxes on traders as long as the government has not contributed positively to the future of traders
the government does not want to bear losses, from the cut loss made by traders, then why do they want to ask for the profits we get? are they thirsty vampires going to a cryptocurrency fighter?
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
November 05, 2018, 10:16:16 AM
I think it needs a law to implement the collection of taxes from the earnings of cryptocurrency. If that will happen how the government know if we earn on this technology as we also lose our funds in a bearish market. Anyway here in my country we are free to do crypto transaction without any issue from government. They just reminded us that investing in crypto is high risk due to volatility.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
November 05, 2018, 10:07:19 AM
In Japan there are several regulated exchanges, but it easy to find a broker, which is not controlled by any government. Crypto helps to forget about taxing.
It is more difficult to tax on the income of electronic money, and the more the government intervenes and seeks to tax personal income, they are anonymous, they have many ways to withdraw. and the government will not be able to intervene in their income
Activity: 322
November 05, 2018, 09:55:58 AM
I think that most traders do not pay taxes because they trade on anonymous exchanges. But it is against the law. I think we should not deceive the government.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
November 05, 2018, 09:48:18 AM
I have never paid taxes on the income from the crypto currency that I got. because of being attacked I have not implemented regulations on bitcoin.
if it is actually implemented, I really agree, if bitcoin is taxed
Activity: 244
November 05, 2018, 09:37:22 AM
Merit: 103
November 05, 2018, 08:25:10 AM
Fees on most of trading portals are so high, and if I would need pay taxes, I will not make any profits at all. There should be no crypto taxing at all.
Merit: 13
November 04, 2018, 07:24:09 PM
Since cryptocurrency is decentralized, traders can't be pinned down directly by any government agencies, to get taxes from them. Except the exchange they are using decides to charge them indirectly, because exchanges can still be charged the government agencies.
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
November 04, 2018, 03:46:03 PM
Since you are not registered as a company I don't see why you will pay tax to anyone and there is no government body that is in charge of taking and calculating crypto tax for now.
Pages:
Jump to: