Pages:
Author

Topic: Do u believe that Family is the foundation of a strong community? - page 5. (Read 663 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Do u believe that the Family is the foundation of a strong community?

And that's compose of a Father, Mother & Child/children.
Depends on the upbringing of the family. If the family grew up to be God fearing,disciplined and obedient then they can become a good foundation to the community but if it otherwise then they can only become a problem in a community.
Activity: 184
Merit: 0

Yes, I do strongly believed and I always will that family is the foundation of strong community. That they make their relationships a high priority and a commitment at that. They have daily communication that they talk each other about big and small issues positively. They find time to be together. And God is at the center of their family because they believed that they can't do anything without God.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
It's true. Every community start with the basic structure of a family so if the support system is weak then their life would go in the wrong direction. So it's really important that the parents are always there for their kids.
Activity: 150
ну в принципе согласна. потому как из семьи растет человек и все что в него заложили в семье он и несет дальше в общество. транслирует свое отношение, поведение и прочее
Activity: 31
I don't believe on it.. because many of them are broken because they don't centered God in there life..
Activity: 34
in general, this is so. but it depends on what kind of family it is)
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Family is the basic unit of a strong community. It is where the future of the community starts. A family with God fearing, peace loving and responsible members will be reflected to a community. With this a peaceful, progressive and more developed place will arise.
Activity: 122
Merit: 3
sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem
Of course it is, family is the foundation of a strong community.It's the most beautiful when we see a happy family.When everyone in the family agrees, then it's getting easier.People don't know how happy they are when they have a good family.When it's not a good situation in the family, then it is difficult for the family to succeed.There are many people who want to have a happy family.
Activity: 154
Yes family is the foundation of a strong community.It starts all in the family,the good moral,the dicipline,the love,the respect and the kindness to other people it is tought first or learn first inside the house with the family.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I really think it is because family is a smaller unit of a community. It is where everything starts, it is also where we first get involved and learn a lot of things. Through our family, we learn how to deal and mingle with other people in the community. With great family in a community, the community can also be a good influence to each other.

Yeah that's right, people who have strong family bonds tend to me more useful to the community in many ways compared to those that have loose bonds. You basically develop everything first at home so how you'll be in the future will be highly based on how you were brought up
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

I really think it is because family is a smaller unit of a community. It is where everything starts, it is also where we first get involved and learn a lot of things. Through our family, we learn how to deal and mingle with other people in the community. With great family in a community, the community can also be a good influence to each other.
Activity: 280
Yes. For someone to become a leader, there must be a trace about his/her family to know maybe there is a strong foundation in his/her family. That mean for a strong community the familys must unite.
Activity: 27
Yes, the family can be considered as the foundation of a strong community because during our formative years, we imitate the people around believing that what they do is right. So if a family shows good values and morals early on to their children, the child will grow up with a good sense of morality and may better contribute to the community.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

Yes, I believe that family is the foundation of a strong family. Through it, every individual builds a strong personality that helps build a strong and firm relationships that contributes to make a strong community. Self discipline and good attitude starts at home so if every individual will be able to learn good things from their family, they will also be able to deal with any kind of circumstances in a society.
Activity: 86
Merit: 36
I think the important unit is strong relationships, whether or not they come in the form of the usual nuclear family. For a community to function, people have to know of and care about each other, but this is not necessarily restricted to the family. In fact, I think that communities in which people sequester themselves within the family unit probably have a less strong community spirit -- simply because people would spend all their time with their families and not with other members of the community. This being said, the family unit is very important, and without strong familial relations it may be harder to have other relationships.
Activity: 165
yes I believe, with our families being introduced about the meaning of the world, depending on how a child's mother and father are in a relationship with their families, indeed it is the beginning of a strong comminity if the harmonious relationship is always awake to one another, but it will be less implacable if family relationships do not go smoothly, thus creating a bad community
Activity: 42
Yes, i believe that blood is thicker than water. We spend most of the time communicating and understanding one another. This helps to develop a strong bond and trust among the members.  
Activity: 148
Indeed! Only family are helping together. They are the ones who undertand each other.
Activity: 84
The basis of a strong society has always been, there is and will be a family. Family values, traditions, life lessons transferred from grandmothers and grandfathers to their grandchildren and children bring peace and tranquility to their soul seekers, give hope in the future, explaining complex things in simple language. The foundation of society is the institution of the family with many centuries of traditions and foundations.
Activity: 50
Yes, because I believe that Family is the first persons that develop the child's personality which is the future members of the society.Good tree makes the good fruit so if the family is good the members of it is too.
Pages:
Jump to: