Pages:
Author

Topic: Do u believe that Family is the foundation of a strong community? - page 6. (Read 663 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Yes, i believe that family is the root of everything. The bonding with your family represents the community you're going to bring.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
The first time we are able to see and cry, until we have armed knowledge like this now, all that is thanks to the family. Families are the ones who always calm us down when we are crying, who toil for the sustenance of our schools and meals, and which are not acceptable when we are degraded by others. Whoever we are, what we become, they will never stop accepting us for what they are. The love they plant is not the love of corn, but it has been nurtured for decades.
Activity: 224
the four 4 foundations of life are money , family , and weatlh , so yes family is the foundation of a strong community
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Family is one of the basic components of society.Good morals and right conduct is first developed 
at home.Parents was the first teacher to their children.Teach and guide our children of good morals and values.Family protect their children from any harm.
Family is one of the foundation of a strong community.Community is united with different people whether rich or poor family.
"Tell me who are your parents and I will tell you who you are".It follows here the family background,how they behave and lived in the community.Family should remember that their children is the future generations.
Activity: 140
Do u believe that the Family is the foundation of a strong community?

And that's compose of a Father, Mother & Child/children.
The foundations for a lifetime of health and learning are built in the first five years of a child’s life, and adults are key to making these foundations strong.
When adults know how to support a child’s healthy development and can create experiences for learning, children grow up with the curiosity and confidence they need to succeed in school and life.
Activity: 228

Family is the basic unit of a society and keeping strong bond between family is the key to strengthen the society as a whole.
it is true the family is the foundation of a strong community, because our character and character is formed from our upbringing in childhood. it is this that makes us have a view in life, and where it will affect the community where we live.
Activity: 252
Yes I believe that family is the foundation of a strong community, it is because family is the basic unit of the society and also family is the one whose gave an love to you, and before you go out side to the real world they teach you what is good manners..
Activity: 141
for me yes because it is the small unit of the community or it is the part of the community that do an important role. Yes is my answer because if your family have a good relationship to to each other or in the member of the family, it may be the same in the community ^_^
Activity: 154
I believe  that  family is foundation of a strong community,  family  is the key to get ur success.
Activity: 65
Sky has no limit
Yes I believe from good disciplin raised the children in good  health personality mentality is foundation to built up a good and strong community.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
A healthy family it also represent a good neighbor, a good coworker and  good friends so everything is related to the health, social health obviously, of the family so yes, family is the root of a strong community.
Activity: 98

Family is the basic unit of a society and keeping strong bond between family is the key to strengthen the society as a whole.
Activity: 33
Yeah, sure I believe. A strong family, though.
Activity: 367
Merit: 102

Of course. Even our traits and characters usually are founded during our childhood and that childhood was spent almost at home with our parents and siblings. The way our parents bring us up contributes our characters, traits, view in life in which later will affect the society where we live in.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254

Yes it is. I believe that every strong personality can be build at home. It always depends upon the parents on how they raise their children. Raising them as well disciplined beings and letting them grow with love and a healthy personality mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually will definitely build a strong personality that would contribute in a firm community.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Family is the unit of a community,local and state government areas and
even the country at large.Every society with their unique culture, religion,
socio-economic practices et al is just an absolute origin of a family.Hence,
society or community starts from the family.
Activity: 124
Yes I believe.
indeed the main basis of the community is kinship.
that way we are all united, solid, because mutual guardians understand each other.
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
Yes, since family is the first people you'll encounter with and that is the first time to experience people that you can actually give your trust and love that will make you strong and a better individual.
Activity: 76
Family is the most important to be build strongly,because if you have a strong family ralation the next genaration to your family is respect what the legacy in your family.
Activity: 154
Yes, that is very true. Family support is the value of passion for building and developing a community.
Pages:
Jump to: