Pages:
Author

Topic: Do u guys need girly advice? : ) - page 3. (Read 4428 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
December 04, 2014, 11:24:30 PM

Excuse me, I need some advice for my gran. Do you know how to close this thread?

Thanks!  Kiss
OP may not even a female because we are yet to see proof but still fun to know what someone else ideas are on picking up
legendary
December 04, 2014, 11:23:23 PM
I have had 3 serious relationships, last one lasted over 6 years so not shy or inexperienced but always met though friends.
Getting older now and not going out with friends as much anymore, so have to find another way to meet that special someone.

My questions is if i am walking down the shops and see a beautiful girl i would love to talk with, eyes meet and all the usual signs, then what to say?
I imagine this would differ between different cultures and races also.

How would you like to be approached?

If eyes meet and you get a positive sort of vibe from her, you need to TALK TO HER  or you will regret it later Smiley now, what to say....well I had all sorts of goofy guys come up to me pretending to be a tourist asking for directions, even pretending to speak English badly and all sorts, but that won't work in the long run if she likes you and you two go on a date, can't keep pretending forever. So you need to be honest. Just say excuse me and then ask her something, the sweetest approach I got this year was a guy asking me which flowers were the nicest cause he was buying some for his gran that afternoon, that would work on ANY girl. Also, if you're buying anything at the time like a present for your sister or whatever, ask her for advice, just a friendly and polite "excuse me" and then you got a conversation going my friend Smiley
That is all good, i don't normally have any trouble striking up a conversation with someone i want to talk with, what i should have said is what is the best time to drop in the line " can i have your phone number" into the conversation?

b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
December 04, 2014, 11:21:23 PM
I have had 3 serious relationships, last one lasted over 6 years so not shy or inexperienced but always met though friends.
Getting older now and not going out with friends as much anymore, so have to find another way to meet that special someone.

My questions is if i am walking down the shops and see a beautiful girl i would love to talk with, eyes meet and all the usual signs, then what to say?

If eyes meet and you get a positive sort of vibe from her, you need to TALK TO HER  or you will regret it later Smiley now, what to say....well I had all sorts of goofy guys come up to me pretending to be a tourist asking for directions, even pretending to speak English badly and all sorts, but that won't work in the long run if she likes you and you two go on a date, can't keep pretending forever. So you need to be honest. Just say excuse me and then ask her something, the sweetest approach I got this year was a guy asking me which flowers were the nicest cause he was buying some for his gran that afternoon, that would work on ANY girl. Also, if you're buying anything at the time like a present for your sister or whatever, ask her for advice, just a friendly and polite "excuse me" and then you got a conversation going my friend Smiley

Excuse me, I need some advice for my gran. Do you know how to close this thread?

Thanks!  Kiss
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
December 04, 2014, 11:15:41 PM

If eyes meet and you get a positive sort of vibe from her, you need to TALK TO HER  or you will regret it later Smiley now, what to say....well I had all sorts of goofy guys come up to me pretending to be a tourist asking for directions, even pretending to speak English badly and all sorts, but that won't work in the long run if she likes you and you two go on a date, can't keep pretending forever. So you need to be honest. Just say excuse me and then ask her something, the sweetest approach I got this year was a guy asking me which flowers were the nicest cause he was buying some for his gran that afternoon, that would work on ANY girl. Also, if you're buying anything at the time like a present for your sister or whatever, ask her for advice, just a friendly and polite "excuse me" and then you got a conversation going my friend Smiley
b!z
legendary
December 04, 2014, 01:07:41 AM
Anyone in need of a girlfriend could always go back to this thread, lol  Tongue
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9495726
But it will cost you!

LOL that thread is hilarious!
legendary
December 04, 2014, 12:21:38 AM
Anyone in need of a girlfriend could always go back to this thread, lol  Tongue
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9495726
But it will cost you!
b!z
legendary
December 03, 2014, 11:14:54 PM

http://www.sirc.org/publik/flirt.html (thanks phillipsjk for posting this in a different thread)
legendary
December 03, 2014, 11:13:21 PM

To SamedamnBTC, You slept with this girl 2 times naked and no sex! Are you sure you like girls? Seriously 2 times, come on.
Although i am happy to hear if she said no you listened, too many guys don't listen and give the rest of us guys bad names.

We made out and grabbed eachother both times, first time we both was too drunk, the second time she refused since I was traveling away for 2 month,  the day after.

I came to a conclusion that she like to tease boys, as she did tease my friend also(the time I showed no interest in her) But what I dont get, why contacting me if she is not interested? Just to feel better about herself?

The last time we spoke, I was really douch to here, because I was sick of here "playing" me, but she still contacted me. I even deleted here on FB and she added me back....
All girls tease and flirt with us blokes, they know that if they good looking they have the power to do that you just have to play along.
You deleated her on FB, oh now your pulling out the big guns.  Tongue
b!z
legendary
December 03, 2014, 11:12:19 PM

To SamedamnBTC, You slept with this girl 2 times naked and no sex! Are you sure you like girls? Seriously 2 times, come on.
Although i am happy to hear if she said no you listened, too many guys don't listen and give the rest of us guys bad names.

We made out and grabbed eachother both times, first time we both was too drunk, the second time she refused since I was traveling away for 2 month,  the day after.

I came to a conclusion that she like to tease boys, as she did tease my friend also(the time I showed no interest in her) But what I dont get, why contacting me if she is not interested? Just to feel better about herself?

The last time we spoke, I was really douch to here, because I was sick of here "playing" me, but she still contacted me. I even deleted here on FB and she added me back....

I don't know the situation as well as you do, but probably. Don't bother with her if she does not care for any sort of relationship with you.
legendary
December 03, 2014, 10:59:49 PM
There was some american dickhead in Australia recently that was giving classes on how to pick up girls and he was serious about his ways working, things like grabbing the girl around throat and forcing a kiss from them, would any girls here really want that, i doubt it! 

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
December 03, 2014, 10:16:48 PM
hahahaha rlly?
legendary
December 03, 2014, 10:03:26 PM

December 03, 2014, 09:51:48 PM
So your into Surfing then, do you go to Croyde or Newquay?

Never been to croyde, Newquay is brill.

Only been to Newquay once, I did try the waves but wasn't my thing, very lively night scene!  Croyde is local to me... so gonna presume u have a black flag where I have a green one Wink

Why wasn't it your thing?
December 03, 2014, 09:51:11 PM
Croyde suffers from severe overcrowding and dodgy currents in my experience. I'm a Saunton man. Super spacious but not that fashionable.

Never heard of the place Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
December 03, 2014, 09:12:56 PM
Croyde suffers from severe overcrowding and dodgy currents in my experience. I'm a Saunton man. Super spacious but not that fashionable.
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
December 03, 2014, 05:44:20 PM

Only been to Newquay once, I did try the waves but wasn't my thing, very lively night scene!  Croyde is local to me... so gonna presume u have a black flag where I have a green one Wink
December 03, 2014, 03:07:21 PM

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1009
December 03, 2014, 06:45:11 AM
How can I convince hot women to menage with me?
b!z
legendary
December 03, 2014, 03:29:12 AM
Do you know how to lock threads?
Pages:
Jump to: