Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we need blockchain technology? - page 8. (Read 11532 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
October 18, 2018, 09:26:48 AM
Universities start to give education about Blockchain technology and it shows us blockchain technology will be future technology. There are many useful functions in Blockchain technology and these functions will make us live easy it is our reason why we need blockchain.
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
October 18, 2018, 08:48:40 AM
I think different blockchains for specific markets makes the market more competitive. All these competitiveness benefits us consumers in the end. Besides, if a blockchain survives after its ICO, it will die after a year without a strong project to back it up. It is a natural dynamic for weak ICOs to weed oht the weak ones.
Yeah you are right but I think it would not be possible because people are not ready for one blockchain and when there is more than one technology, it would be difficult to claim in the market because of the people’s choice. I think one blockchain technology is enough for the whole world. No need for many technologies because of the confusion in selection.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
October 18, 2018, 08:36:20 AM
Blockchain technology is already famous and widely used among entities that wanted their operation to be more competitive or go ahead against its competitors. The integration of blockchain technology into business nowadays is really proliferating fast that is why companies are also in the race to adopt it in order for them not be left in the dust.
October 18, 2018, 08:27:37 AM
Yes there are a lot's of currency that are never gonna stand this past few years that are useless but still they try to exist if they can be use in the economy and community. And I think trying to make a currency to be on the list is a better sign that currency is really needed to make a progress in technology.
Activity: 255
October 18, 2018, 08:20:29 AM
Hello everyone.

When I see there are too many ICO and shitcoins on novaexchange. I keep asking myself: do we really need blockchain technology?

In case of Bitcoin. Of course, I agree.
What about ETH? I agree too.

But, have a look at the others on the market. I don't even know why should people use their service. There is no real use in real life.

An ad management system on blockchain? - We already had Google Ads & Facebook Ads.
A social network on blockchain? (steem) - Do we? I don't see anything but a centralized forum hosted on a random hosting using its currency to pay for the writers.

There are too many projects  that we don't really need it on blockchain.

Sometimes, I think there is a black swan (Blockchain is useless in real life) lurking around.

Please enlighten me.

I think blockchain is very necessary to preserve your money. It is actually a very useful technology for us to manage or deal with different Crypto. Or used for access to other ICOs that may be ICO's we will not need to use blockchain but it is an indispensable technology.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 07:03:25 AM
There are many application cases for blockchain, such as digital currency, payment clearing, digital bills, bank credit management, equity certification and exchange securities trading, insurance management, financial auditing and so on.
So we need to use blockchain to change our lives!
October 18, 2018, 06:50:21 AM
Blockchain technology is important in this cyptocurrency technology , it will be used to collect umportants datas which are not adjustable and will be used as future referrences , blockchain technology will give a transparency of all the datas stored and be used to run the business , so blockchain technology is of help to cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 1764
October 18, 2018, 04:47:50 AM
Of course, we need the blockchain technology, because you can see how many discoveries there were in different areas with the help of the blockchain and how the cryptocurrency world is developing rapidly. Blockchain technology does not stand at one place and is constantly evolving and will be able to improve our future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
October 18, 2018, 04:40:10 AM
I believe we need blockchain technology especially now that the fiat system cannot long help resolve most of the financial crisis we are facing across the world.  Blockchain technology is the future and that is why we need it more than any form of money.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
October 18, 2018, 04:06:56 AM
blockchain will be more useful in real activities such as in agriculture. medicine, education where it is not directly related to money or trade, but it will be obsolete because people will prioritize business and investment, which drives blockchain to go with new projects and ICOs that they create in a very good concept but the reality is fake and happens many ICOs are scam. so it's time to push blockchain for real activities to be more useful for all
Activity: 37
October 18, 2018, 03:47:14 AM
Blockchain will change the world easily because now many companies want to use the blockchain technology for maintaining records viewable which makes them maintain transparency way. So blockchain will easily increase economic growth because of many major companies showing interest towards blockchain.
Blockchain will bring innovation in our lives. It is the technology of new generation. We will enjoy blockchain benefits in the near futures. I think it will not too much time to take over the world. Everyone will accept this technology enthusiastically when he aware of the features of this technology. New technology, new currency and new world are waiting for us.
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
October 18, 2018, 02:53:32 AM
blockchain for efficiency, clarity and safety. Products based on blockchain technology have been launched to actively serve the people. Decentralization helps people to use safe, fast and save their time for other tasks. It can be said that "blockchain is the technology of the public".
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
October 16, 2018, 12:15:41 PM
In most cases you are right, we do not need it and the industry will show that it is completely and utterly useless in most of the cases.
This just was a way of extracting peoples money .

There are few applications where blockchain could actually make a difference like signing some legal electronic stuff.
Activity: 86
October 18, 2018, 02:33:10 AM
if you tell people how much this protection system is perfect at the moment, it will be their requirement, which will have to provide the market

Of course we need blockchain technology in the future. it has already started work but still people are not ready to accept blockchain technology even governments are doing their survey about this technology and when the complete they research and realize that it is good for the people and economy as well they will allow this technology in their respective countries.
Activity: 64
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 07:18:39 AM
I don't care about how highers of technology by blockchain, I am focus on how can I increase and take much profit with bitcoin and altcoin investment, trying buy altcoin or bitcoin at lower price and keep selling when higher price of bitcoin or altcoin. Always doing the same thing every day.
In this day even the governments do not know all about blockchain technology. For a common man it is impossible to understand the basic features and benefits of this technology. We should wait little more to see this technology overtaking the world. In my opinion it will not long time because the effects of blockchain technology is already appearing in the world.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
October 16, 2018, 03:57:20 PM
a transparent technology is needed in the future to narrow corruption, money laundering and other negative things, and Blockchain technology is the answer, we can see a person's transaction history, see where the funds come out or enter. In the future the world will desperately need blockchain technology and blockchain technology will be used in every aspect of human life...
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 12:09:47 PM
certainly because blockchain technology is a very good technology to monitor our assets and the transactions that we run, because the blockchain system is transparent and it's easy to see many people
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
October 16, 2018, 08:26:19 AM
Blockchain technology has become very popular since the price of bitcoin soared in December 2017. At that time its name was increasingly known to the public. However very rarely do people have a clear idea about this technology.

But, have a look at the others on the market. I don't even know why should people use their service. There is no real use in real life.

If I had a company, I would implement it into the financial system which's in my company. Because, blockchain technology is very reliable in automating hundreds of transactions, even if only in seconds.
I think blockchain is something we "need" however it is not something we must do. Can we live without blockchain technology ever even invented and just doesn't exists? Sure. It is not that much life changing world shattering invention.

However should we implement blockchain? Would it help? In many cases definetly, specially in the world of finance the blockchain technology is way more valuable than people give it credit for. If we could somehow manage to utilize the use of blockchain into our business world it would help greatly. Like I said it is not a must but it is a should in the sense that we can continue living without it but it would be better with it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
October 15, 2018, 08:55:56 PM
Blockchain technology offers vast significance because it can be utilized in all sectors of our lives which include the agriculture, education, health, technology, finance etc. The decentralized nature of the Blockchain makes its transaction very fast as it eliminates all third party interruptions which could lead to further delay of transaction.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
October 15, 2018, 08:51:57 PM
I think yeah, we do need blockchain technologies. It is jist a matter of choosing a blockchain that will succeed or not. All these blockchains have tue potential to be big and expand to bigger and greater projects. It is like a restaurant. You will see alot of restaurants but your restaurant have to offer something great to attrect customers in.
Pages:
Jump to: