Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we need blockchain technology? - page 4. (Read 11532 times)

Activity: 899
Merit: 101
November 12, 2018, 03:51:39 AM
As far as i have read about articles online that prove blockchain technology to be helpful in boosting ones economic status of a country and operations of companies that embrace the said technology. With that, i can conclude too that blockchain technology is really important technology in this era.

Its true, blockchain needed to make service more faster and secure the data. In bussiness, blockchain can reducing a lot cost and it will make company expand the bussiness and more jobs created. In government, government can secure the data and i am believe government service will more faster using blockchain.

blockchain function needed by any field.its technology bring effectiveness to provide secure data and speedity transaction.by using blockchain sytem, job could be done faster than before and it would reduce cost.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
November 12, 2018, 03:18:08 AM
As far as i have read about articles online that prove blockchain technology to be helpful in boosting ones economic status of a country and operations of companies that embrace the said technology. With that, i can conclude too that blockchain technology is really important technology in this era.

Its true, blockchain needed to make service more faster and secure the data. In bussiness, blockchain can reducing a lot cost and it will make company expand the bussiness and more jobs created. In government, government can secure the data and i am believe government service will more faster using blockchain.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 11, 2018, 07:20:57 PM
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 01:41:30 PM
I think not only needed, but simply necessary. Blockchain technology helps to integrate many projects, gives transparency to everything.
Activity: 437
Merit: 103
November 03, 2018, 01:26:17 PM
we need with blockchain power, it makes it easy for all access, fast and cheap transaction costs See in Asia, many banks have implemented a blockchain system on their bank
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 12:54:25 PM
How else would we send money accros the world as easy as we can do it now with Blockchain tech?
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 11:12:04 AM
We do really need blockchain technology because it is not only about digital currencies - it can be utilized in various spheres of our life starting from data storage and ending with the elections system.
Do we need all those tons of altcoins? Of course no, and life will set things straight and let survive only those alts that are supported by a clearly demanded product.
All in all, I personally continue believing in the long life of blockchain and wait eagerly for all the news regarding its use in everyday life.

Many famous companies use it already, and they succeed in their business. Naturally, we need the blockchain. These technologies will help the counties to improve their economy and make the life of their people better.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 05:14:53 AM
Application Blockchain technology is endless. Only open-minded ones look for simple electronic solutions to solve real problems, and Blockchain technology will blow the minds of countless industries.
Activity: 30
November 03, 2018, 05:00:27 AM
As the people become more familiar with it, the adoption and utilization of the Blockchain and cryptocurrency will increase which will gradually lead the world to cashless.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
November 03, 2018, 04:45:38 AM
The use of blockchaine technology is not limited to the cases you mentioned. This technology is very comprehensive. First of all, it can be used where it is necessary to store a large database with a high degree of security in the mode of permanent access to this database via the Internet. This makes it possible to coordinate the various actions of sellers and buyers, tenants and employers, and so on across the globe. This perspective was opened for the first time.
You can only be able to trace those that are making use of a regulated wallet and not wallets that are not being regulated. With Bitcoin, of course you can tell the actions that people are taking and be able to keep records, but you’re not able to know who is behind those transactions. One person can create many addresses on the Blockchain as much as they want.
Activity: 438
November 03, 2018, 04:29:23 AM
Blockchain technology is an innovative technology that can be applied in any field, from the service sector to the political and economic spheres. It just is so not used. Just until there were enthusiasts who will create a project applicable at the political level. Also, not all officials will approve such projects and implement technology in economic activities. Especially in corrupt countries.
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
November 03, 2018, 02:56:01 AM
I don’t really know if that is right, whether we need Blockchain technology or not! But a lot of people do say that with Blockchain tech. That the government will be able to stop corruption but I don’t think that is true. Why I’m saying this is because anyone can make away with money through Bitcoin or any of these anonymous coins like monero or zcash and there will be no way to trace who was behind such. And there are lots of shit coins everywhere but I’m not worried about that.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
November 02, 2018, 09:11:50 PM
We know it and we use it, blockchain is the most famous wallet which people use to make investment it, there are a lot of advantages which needs some skills to use, we should try increase our knowledge about crypto currency if we will use wallet such as blockchain so it will make investment safe, now there are a lot of companies and factories who are even switching to blockchain technology now.
It may be true that blockchain is already known by many people, but they are still reluctant to really try to do it. They just pay attention to this technology continues to grow without ever having the desire to have, of course with some for those who are still reluctant. Maybe because the blockchain is still questionable in its legacy, there are still many blockchain and cryptocurrency that must be tested for safety because there are not a few people out there who are losing because of this technology.
Activity: 82
November 02, 2018, 08:44:25 PM
Many countries should have adopted blockchain technology, because we see that in some countries, especially developing countries, corruption is very rampant, they are very easy to put their stolen money in several banks untouched by law, but if the country wants to use blockchain technology in their decentralized currency, then it can be ascertained criminals will think many times to escape their illicit money because the movement of large amounts of money will be easily detected by law enforcement ..
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 02, 2018, 08:25:05 PM
For now, I think you wouldn't appreciate it, but when time comes when Google and Facebook became inoperative, then that will be the time we will come to appreciate the technologies block chain is offering like social media, video streaming sites and even the one that looks like Spotify. The sites that we have now will not remain forever. Look what happened to friendster. Soon enough Facebook will be the same. We really need block chain technologies because they are the ones who can ride the fast paced lifestyle of people
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Swipe!
November 02, 2018, 07:51:38 PM
Surely we need it because it can seriously improve our economical system and nearly completely eliminate corruption in future.
Activity: 406
November 02, 2018, 04:59:08 PM
I think that behind this technology is the future. Already, its advantages are obvious to many.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
November 02, 2018, 01:51:15 AM
As long as this continuously coming cryptocurrency has use and it gain demand from people, I don't see anything wrong with it. I believe tgat Crypto keep on coming in because we are in the transition of turning all platform into digital paying gtoup. We are seeing how maximization of blockchain technology is emerging and its actually a good thing. Like what satoshi says, wa are in need of freedom from third party, and we can now actually experience it in all kinds of project. Just buy promising project and store it in a opensource wallet like HODLER and wait until the demand and price increase.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 02, 2018, 02:15:02 PM
Hello everyone.

When I see there are too many ICO and shitcoins on novaexchange. I keep asking myself: do we really need blockchain technology?

In case of Bitcoin. Of course, I agree.
What about ETH? I agree too.

But, have a look at the others on the market. I don't even know why should people use their service. There is no real use in real life.

An ad management system on blockchain? - We already had Google Ads & Facebook Ads.
A social network on blockchain? (steem) - Do we? I don't see anything but a centralized forum hosted on a random hosting using its currency to pay for the writers.

There are too many projects  that we don't really need it on blockchain.

Sometimes, I think there is a black swan (Blockchain is useless in real life) lurking around.

Please enlighten me.

Definetly,if you are a blochain lover you need the blockchain technology,even though your still consisting on how many struggle into this drought day of crypto,otherwise not all the time its still in the rain,maybe soon the sunshine coming for us,so we must still hold on and wait the moment when the market will going back growth again.
i think there are many who know blockchain, and they know its advantages, including banks and large companies. Our hope is that blockchain will bring cryptocurrency into it
We know it and we use it, blockchain is the most famous wallet which people use to make investment it, there are a lot of advantages which needs some skills to use, we should try increase our knowledge about crypto currency if we will use wallet such as blockchain so it will make investment safe, now there are a lot of companies and factories who are even switching to blockchain technology now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 07:06:40 AM
Definitely yes, because people always seek for an innovation that will help our community to be more productive in terms of having a transaction. Well, those other coins definitely have some purpose like adding them to the crypto market to be used as a digital product. I mean we can have some profits from it through trading.
Pages:
Jump to: