Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we need blockchain technology? - page 4. (Read 13280 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
May 09, 2019, 04:36:00 AM
Hello everyone.

When I see there are too many ICO and shitcoins on novaexchange. I keep asking myself: do we really need blockchain technology?

In case of Bitcoin. Of course, I agree.
What about ETH? I agree too.

But, have a look at the others on the market. I don't even know why should people use their service. There is no real use in real life.

An ad management system on blockchain? - We already had Google Ads & Facebook Ads.
A social network on blockchain? (steem) - Do we? I don't see anything but a centralized forum hosted on a random hosting using its currency to pay for the writers.

There are too many projects  that we don't really need it on blockchain.

Sometimes, I think there is a black swan (Blockchain is useless in real life) lurking around.
You perhaps might be thinking with the negative side of view. There might be no use of such projects in the decentralized world but do you really think, how can the decentralized currencies move forward without really developing such platforms. Even considering the examples you stated, there is something unique in each of those platforms which makes the peoples across the globe come for them.

They have the ability to pay their writers which any other platform like facebook, etc can't afford to. The opportunities to quickly make profits in least hardwork is really great in terms of the cryptocurrencies rather than the centralized systems.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
May 08, 2019, 06:09:17 PM
Everyday we come up with a news as an industry is integrating Blockchain technology into its business. Heard as cloud, blockchain and artificial intelligent would be combined together which will create a huge demand in every industry to adapt Blockchain.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
May 08, 2019, 02:57:45 PM
Of course we need blockchain technology, now we live in a very advanced technology era,With great technological development, with us using blockchain we can take advantage of what we need in the blockchain to be provided as well,Blockchain is very important for all of us
No doubt blockchain is very important for us because it keep our bitcoin save it provides the transactions good way to transact money from one country to the other without any extra cutting you only will have to pay the very fair transaction fees, in blockchain we will not be worry about hacking or about scamming of our coin.
Activity: 30
Merit: 6
May 07, 2019, 11:37:51 AM
The same question was asked in early 1990s: Do we need Internet?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
May 07, 2019, 09:28:45 AM
It's a fact that most of projects have no real use, they are just hype!
Blockchain projects aim to make everything transparent, traceable, and easy to use. Nothing is wrong in this purpose, but likely something is wrong on development. I don't know project team develop their platform so long and many of them can finish their jobs on time (based on roadmap). There are maybe 2 reasons for this : simply a project just want to make money from people funds, or there is something unexpected which makes them struggle in the way of development.
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
May 07, 2019, 06:58:13 AM
In reality, if there is no existence of real life, but it will be ruled in future.Who is the right use of the blockchain technology they are must success, but those that are not using the correct blockchain  technology are just behind them. Blockchain Technology has spread its spread everywhere I think a new door should be opened in the field of Blockchain Technology.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
May 07, 2019, 06:26:45 AM
If now there are not so many people who understand cryptocurrency investing, but people's interest is growing and with time we will expect large-scale use of blockchain technologies in all industries.
If a year ago it was difficult for me to imagine myself buying shares, now cryptocurrency provides an opportunity to make sure that there is nothing terrible in trading. And in order to understand well how the cryptocurrency market is organized, each user can take small training courses on the Taklimakan. The materials are really easy to understand and you can quickly understand how and what to do correctly in order not to be afraid of investing.
At first we had a fashion for self-education and improvement, now it’s time for financial literacy. Even students can try cryptocurrency investments, and therefore it is so cool that their accessibility opens up opportunities for young people to also create and promote their own startups.
Yes, I remember that in order to implement my project at the university, it was only necessary to participate in competitions, hoping to win the grand. The prospects are minimal. And now startups are becoming a natural extension for financial education.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
May 07, 2019, 06:13:17 AM
If now there are not so many people who understand cryptocurrency investing, but people's interest is growing and with time we will expect large-scale use of blockchain technologies in all industries.
If a year ago it was difficult for me to imagine myself buying shares, now cryptocurrency provides an opportunity to make sure that there is nothing terrible in trading. And in order to understand well how the cryptocurrency market is organized, each user can take small training courses on the Taklimakan. The materials are really easy to understand and you can quickly understand how and what to do correctly in order not to be afraid of investing.
At first we had a fashion for self-education and improvement, now it’s time for financial literacy. Even students can try cryptocurrency investments, and therefore it is so cool that their accessibility opens up opportunities for young people to also create and promote their own startups.
Activity: 140
May 07, 2019, 05:43:42 AM
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
May 07, 2019, 05:32:15 AM
Digital assets made mini-investment possible. Users do not need several thousand dollars to participate in the acquisition of tokens and see for themselves how promising such financial investments are.
Activity: 170
May 07, 2019, 05:22:45 AM
Activity: 448
May 06, 2019, 06:49:18 PM
Hello everyone.

When I see there are too many ICO and shitcoins on novaexchange. I keep asking myself: do we really need blockchain technology?
Having some bad experience with an exchange because of shitcoins and everything doesn't make it the fault of the blockchain technology., pin that on the exchange!

Do we need the blockchain? Of course, this technology is  not exclusive to crypto but is used in the several industries and and life saving industry like the health sector which makes it the technology of tomorrow.

But, have a look at the others on the market. I don't even know why should people use their service. There is no real use in real life.

An ad management system on blockchain? - We already had Google Ads & Facebook Ads.
A social network on blockchain? (steem) - Do we? I don't see anything but a centralized forum hosted on a random hosting using its currency to pay for the writers.

Sometimes, I think there is a black swan (Blockchain is useless in real life) lurking around.
Real life use of the blockchain is literally there in every industry of today. I suggest dedicating some time to read up on this.
You are right, as we can see blockchain is new technology the best feature of blockchain is security it gives us safe transaction it helps us keep our data, records and all related stuff of crypto safe as long as we want only in a click of blockchain security code, blockchain technology is now mature enough that we can apply it all services and sectors too.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 06, 2019, 06:04:03 PM
Obviously blockchain Technology needs everyone. Becouse Blockchain technology is greatest and latest technology in tha world. It is blessing for Modern economy.               
It is a modern technology that our world needs especially for transactions that includes important data that can be modified to break the result.

In this matter, with blockchain technology the corrupt transactions can easily be traced and at the same time it can be avoided because there is transparency.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1
May 06, 2019, 01:58:50 PM
Obviously blockchain Technology needs everyone. Becouse Blockchain technology is greatest and latest technology in tha world. It is blessing for Modern economy.               
Activity: 891
Merit: 43
Random coins :)
May 06, 2019, 05:32:14 AM
Hello everyone.

Having some bad experience with an exchange because of shitcoins and everything doesn't make it the fault of the blockchain technology., pin that on the exchange!

Do we need the blockchain? Of course, this technology is  not exclusive to cryptocurrencies but can be used to support several other industries and FYI some are a  life saving industry like the health sector which makes it the technology of today,tomorrow and forever.

There are too many projects  that we don't really need it on blockchain.

Real life use of the blockchain is literally there in every industry of today. I suggest dedicating some time to read up on this.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
May 06, 2019, 04:16:45 AM
I believe we certainly do. It is very effective for large companies who needs to record a lot of transaction and inventory tracking like in shipments in cargo and etc. It is also beneficial for medical records in case they lost the physical records but it could now be saved in the blockchain ledger that is very easy to find.
You've got a very good point, that's what we called "transparency". At that point maybe corrupt people will lessen is some companies hiding.
Because it is easy to track and we could not clone or fake in every transaction that we made from blockchain technology. This is very useful to our government but I don't think why they did not see this opportunity to apply. Blockchain technology as of now has a very useful when it comes to transactions and very convenient to use. We just need this technology for better progress and development in a country.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 06, 2019, 12:39:08 AM
I believe we certainly do. It is very effective for large companies who needs to record a lot of transaction and inventory tracking like in shipments in cargo and etc. It is also beneficial for medical records in case they lost the physical records but it could now be saved in the blockchain ledger that is very easy to find.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 05, 2019, 06:13:23 PM
Indeed if you have blockchain in your phone you will not be worry if you have no capital in your pocket, you can use blockchain to buy goods as payment with blockchain is so easy and reliable, we can save our money for as long as we want, for me blockchain is the safest wallet to use for saving your bitcoin longer without being hacked or scammed.
You misunderstood what blockchain technology and what blockchain.com wallet is.

You're talking about the blockchain.com wallet.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
May 05, 2019, 05:05:52 PM
The Blockchain is one of the more glowing now than others like PayPal,With our blockchain with It's easy to work without having to pass more capital,With the blockchain economic development can be stable,Nowadays technology is also increasingly advanced, of course, blockchain will also follow its development
Indeed if you have blockchain in your phone you will not be worry if you have no capital in your pocket, you can use blockchain to buy goods as payment with blockchain is so easy and reliable, we can save our money for as long as we want, for me blockchain is the safest wallet to use for saving your bitcoin longer without being hacked or scammed.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
May 04, 2019, 02:59:33 AM
Hello everyone.

Bitcoin can't work without having Blockchain. So we need Blockchain for cryptocurrency to work. Then as for whether we need it for anything,I don't think we really need the Blockchain in any other area cause that has not been proven yet. For now, the only reason why we need Blockchain is for the cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: