Pages:
Author

Topic: Do We Need Social Media Promotion - page 11. (Read 5531 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
March 28, 2018, 12:27:22 PM
Of course we need. We can spread more information about bitcoin, share to others and may lead them to know and invest in bitcoin as well.
Even because i always share about bitcoin in my social media, many of my friends know that something like bitcoin exists, before, they won't even know what the hell is bitcoin.
And also, because of social media, bitcoin is so popular and being talked everywhere, although there are negative impacts from that as well, because there are many misleading opinion and negative information about bitcoin. But i bet we all know that we promote bitcoin in social media for good deeds, not bad one.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 12:22:33 PM
I think yes, It helps us BTC know so that many people will understand what is BTC means not just a fake news and bogus news they know.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 12:15:52 PM
Social media is very useful as the most effective media promotion. Currently most people in this world are more active in social media than in the real world. The spread of news can very quickly make the news from person to person more quickly popular.

Most businesses uses social media as a platform of advertising and promoting. Bitcoin being promoted in social media can encourage more people to engage in bitcoin, we can also encourage the different governments to legalize bitcoin in their countries.
Activity: 309
Merit: 102
Presale is live!
March 28, 2018, 11:59:49 AM
Bitcoin doesn't needs anyone for promoting itself now. Currently it is at a point that it will attract new users automatically. Its volatility and the return potential on the investment is what will attract new users and convert them into hodlers.
Activity: 196
March 28, 2018, 11:48:24 AM
Having more people getting in to bitcoin can vastly help the drive to increase the crypto community. The more people we have moving in to crypto, the more powerful bitcoin will be.
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
March 28, 2018, 11:43:16 AM
Does Bitcoin Need The Social Media's Help To Promote Itself?

Well, Bitcoin needs all the help that we can get. With its current situation, Bitcoin Foundation is just thinking out of the box to help Bitcoin recover and might even succeed.

With the help of Social Media, bitcoin can attract new and young users. Learn about bitcoin and eventually adopt it.

Maybe this is the first step of mass adoption.

What do you think?
I think yes, bitcoin must be promoted through social media to attract more people. In this way, bitcoin will gain more young users. Bitcoin must be recognised by many people because it helped so many people to become successful. Young generation must learn how to sideline to help their families through legal jobs like this industry, an online job. Bitcoin has many benefits on the user. Aside from money, the user may become more productive and it can improve the hardwork and patience of the user that is why bitcoin must be recognised and needs social media promotions.
Activity: 196
March 28, 2018, 11:30:22 AM

Bitcoin still needs social media or other media to introduce himself in the community.
It is unlikely that bitcoin is known to the public without the aid of social media.
Bitcoin tecnologi firewhat needs to be promoted in order to quickly know the community.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 11:25:17 AM
Bitcoin still need any promotion it can get and social media is just perfect for that.
Bitcoin needs social media to promote bitcoin in media. Social media is a bridge of knowledge of bitcoin to give more information about in bitcoin. Bitcoin need social media to explain to the people easily how bitcoin works. Furthermore, using of social media in promotion of bitcoin and cryptocurrency is a good idea because as of now most the people are active on social media so that if we use it we can attract more investors and traders.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
March 28, 2018, 11:07:33 AM
I think it is necessary and very important because today many people are using social media and it can also affect bitcoin prices and can be accepted by the public.
You are not right because if bitcoin will be promoted in social media then bitcoin will be very famous and more people will know about bitcoin, as we all know bitcoin is getting high because of high promotion and high acceptance, so if we will advertise bitcoin on our social media accounts and will make some news about bitcoin on TV channels then bitcoin will get highly famous and last days I saw a news about bitcoin on TV, It was an amazing news about the legal acceptance of bitcoin so I felt I should not get late to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
March 28, 2018, 09:07:47 AM
Social media is very useful as the most effective media promotion. Currently most people in this world are more active in social media than in the real world. The spread of news can very quickly make the news from person to person more quickly popular.
Yup as long as we published the promotion in the social medias then it will be spread so fast because a lot of people are now into social media as their way of getting in touch to the other people and a means of communication also so i think that social media platforms are the best way to promote and we should really use it because it is the best and the most effective way.
Activity: 392
March 28, 2018, 08:23:09 AM
beyond question, the strategies square measure imperative for all the world, in light-weight of the very fact that through them we will contact various people in any piece of the globe, if currently the cryptographical types of cash have associate awing esteem, significantly the bitcoin, the result that might have if various people knew it, presumably people could not have level of this.
Activity: 308
March 28, 2018, 05:04:55 AM
I agree, if the media told more about bitcoin, there would be more users. what would undoubtedly affect the growth of bitcoin
Activity: 1190
COMBONetwork
March 28, 2018, 05:02:06 AM
Activity: 350
March 28, 2018, 04:45:10 AM
Though this is an old post thread and saw lot of good comments expressing deep support to advertise Bitcoin in social media and what it comes out now that social media's itself starting to regulate strictly the Bitcoin related advertisement due to some fraudulent of other programs manipulated by greed people. Bitcoin indeed shouldn't be blame of that things.
Activity: 104
March 28, 2018, 04:26:23 AM
it will be very good to promote promotion in social media. it will be very successful in promoting bitcoin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
March 28, 2018, 04:21:54 AM
Yes, we need the support of social media. Facebook and Twitter is the main supporters of Bitcoin. But as we know Facebook are going to ban Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies ads, then it will bad for us.

Yes you are right we definitely need promotion to develop bitcoin and other crypto currencies from the social site's and web site if you use this your product will be definitely give a good reach .
Activity: 812
Merit: 126
March 28, 2018, 03:01:22 AM

Well, Bitcoin needs all the help that we can get. With its current situation, Bitcoin Foundation is just thinking out of the box to help Bitcoin recover and might even succeed.

With the help of Social Media, bitcoin can attract new and young users. Learn about bitcoin and eventually adopt it.

What do you think?

For me social media promotion usually poisons bitcoin's existence. Yes it is true that it can increase bitcoin's mass adoption but sometimes in a way poisonous where most people saw it differently. Social media nowadays only helps mass adoption of new launched projects but for bitcoin, I don't think it still remains good.
Activity: 938
March 28, 2018, 02:58:13 AM
for the first time bitcoin release maybe it need to boost bitcoin itself, and maybe social media promotion is the one big think that can make popularity of bitcoin increase. but now, there are a lot of people will say that "bitcoin is great asset" to close friend or their brother. and it can spread to the other people.
Activity: 171
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
March 28, 2018, 02:54:02 AM

What do you think?
If you like to reach out other people in the world we need social media. So why not we promote our business in social media to easy to know other people what is bitcoin all about. So now a days we need social media to promote other things in internet.
Activity: 476
March 28, 2018, 02:52:49 AM

What do you think?
Social media is the best way that we can use in order to encourage other people to enter to the cryptocurrency world. Twitter and Facebook is one of the social media platform that can help us to spread our knowledge about bitcoins. I became interested to the cryptocurrencies because of facebook and twitter.
Pages:
Jump to: