Pages:
Author

Topic: Do We Need Social Media Promotion - page 13. (Read 5531 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 03:26:59 AM
We can use all the ppromotion we can get in this market really. There are so many people who don't yet know what bitcoin is or what it is used for or that they can make money from it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
March 27, 2018, 03:26:15 AM
Promoting bitcoin through social media will be a big help for exposure of cryptocurrencies. Most of the people around the globe is now techsavvy, so with that being said, it can attract many people as well, not just to invest but to learn what cryptocurrencies is. Also, it can increase the chances of having a successful ICO and many campaigns.
Bitcoin is already promoting on social media, and it is really helpful for bitcoin popularity and specially in such places where people do not have any idea about bitcoin, it is even helpful in backward countries, because internet is now available everywhere and therefore they can also get access to bitcoin very easily.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 03:24:30 AM
to be honest, if social media can support bitcoin by posting good news, Crypto will have a good development. but if they can not post good news, they need to check information carefully before saying anything.

Social media should provide the right information with the development of Bitcoin at this time such as providing information about price reductions or price increases that will occur in the next day.
Activity: 372
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 03:22:52 AM
Does Bitcoin Need The Social Media's Help To Promote Itself?

Well, Bitcoin needs all the help that we can get. With its current situation, Bitcoin Foundation is just thinking out of the box to help Bitcoin recover and might even succeed.

With the help of Social Media, bitcoin can attract new and young users. Learn about bitcoin and eventually adopt it.

Maybe this is the first step of mass adoption.

What do you think?
I think yes because how we promote bitcoin if we will not use social media. Social media is another way to promote bitcoin like some website that we put ads to promote bitcoin so lot people understand what bitcoin is.
Activity: 12
March 27, 2018, 03:18:52 AM
Bitcoin is not well known to the public, I think it needs promotion in electronic social media.
Activity: 143
March 27, 2018, 03:09:14 AM
Promoting bitcoin through social media will be a big help for exposure of cryptocurrencies. Most of the people around the globe is now techsavvy, so with that being said, it can attract many people as well, not just to invest but to learn what cryptocurrencies is. Also, it can increase the chances of having a successful ICO and many campaigns.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
March 27, 2018, 02:57:27 AM

Well, Bitcoin needs all the help that we can get. With its current situation, Bitcoin Foundation is just thinking out of the box to help Bitcoin recover and might even succeed.

With the help of Social Media, bitcoin can attract new and young users. Learn about bitcoin and eventually adopt it.

What do you think?

Apparently yes, because social media is a great tool for promotion as it hits a huge number of users. And well-known people and businesses used social media as a medium for marketing and advertising. Bitcoin will get more popular as it is shared by many through social advertisers.
Activity: 387
March 27, 2018, 02:51:50 AM
For me,  yes,  it is needed,  bitcoin is very popular but it is not legal in some areas but someday with the help of this promotional material like social media,  i know,  someday,  the government will finally allow to use it fully.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 02:30:07 AM
Social media campaigns are now important. The role of social media helps to make the international community more familiar with bitcoin.

Social media is an effective way to introduce bitcoin, and many people are beginning to understand bitcoin, because bitcoin has instinctively become a hot topic on social media.
Activity: 350
March 27, 2018, 02:16:19 AM
Yes social media promotion is good for every thing now the people are connected through social media with every one and like the crypto it is also done through internet and it is good to make some good ways to introduce people to invest in this currency and the new promotions for new packages and other products can be announced through social media like the new ICO etc.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
March 27, 2018, 01:59:47 AM
I don't think that bitcoin needs social media promotion. It has already been very popular and its popularity has been growing rapidly.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
March 27, 2018, 01:52:10 AM
In the beginning of 2015 when the author start this topic I would say yes, we need social media promotion for bitcoin. But right now , we don't need promotion because almost everyone heard on the news about bitcoin when he hits $19 000.  The other thing are initial coin offering  (ICO) they need social media promotion and I approve them to advertising on facebook and twitter.
Activity: 462
March 27, 2018, 01:18:06 AM
Yes, we need the social media promotion because it can be known and many people will be interested on that project. But I see an article that facebook will be banning the initial coin offering and advertising Bitcoin.
Activity: 106
March 27, 2018, 01:13:29 AM
Yes, Bitcoin need social promotion. But, I think it will not so easy. Everyone is trying to stop Bitcoin. At first Facebook has declared to ban cryptocurrencies ads. Then Google also doing that. Now I am worrying about the future of promotion of Bitcoin. But good luck.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 01:13:09 AM
It is definitely necessary for the media. Even the best things cannot be accepted by the masses without publicity. Although there is a lot of information that is false, it is not ruled out that more people know about Bitcoin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
March 27, 2018, 01:02:24 AM

What do you think?
I became interested to the bitcoin because of social media! I became aware to the benefits that I can earned through social media. It is true that we can attract more people to use bitcoin because of social media influences.
Activity: 32
March 27, 2018, 12:57:38 AM
Yes, bitcoin also need social media promotion to attrack new users and choose bitcoin than other coins.

Bitcoin need popularity even many people known about bitcoin because some of them are did'nt trying to invest but with the help of social media, bitcoin can get new members and chage the negative reviews to good reviews
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
March 27, 2018, 12:46:02 AM

What do you think?
The reason why we need social media promotion is because for us to encourage more people to use bitcoin. We all know that most of the people nowadays have social media account. They can become interested to use bitcoin if we will share our knowledge about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 201
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
March 27, 2018, 12:44:00 AM
to be honest, if social media can support bitcoin by posting good news, Crypto will have a good development. but if they can not post good news, they need to check information carefully before saying anything.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 12:43:06 AM
 A lot of people didint know about bitcoin so we need social media promotion because it is very easy way to promote nation wide or all over the world. Using social media a  lot people can adopt bitcoin because people a lot of gadget  a using  social media now adays and it is  become easy way to growth papulation of bitcoin world.
Pages:
Jump to: