Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we need to diversify? - page 10. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 408
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 05:53:37 AM
We discharge not active with reality how our ill-sorted coinage liking carry out, whether we did so we would garment full in to the bey constitute an analogy with performing coin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 06:24:36 PM
Diversification is one way to reduce risk. Holding your money in one coin you can get a big profit, at the same time you can lose all your money. Therefore, diversification of investments is a kind of "averaging" of risk and profit. In my opinion - this is the basic rule of proper investment management.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 06:14:32 PM
For a proper risk management and control it is only wise to diversify because things can go funny. It can be from the cryptocurrency volatility point of view or projects running into legal issue. For instance assume your whole cryptocurrency holding was centra, you would be broke and out of crypto busines by now due to the unfortunate regulation and legal issue.
So it is only safe to diversify.
July 07, 2018, 06:12:30 PM
Yes, we do. Diversification is one of the rules of good investment. You should expand your portfolio by investing in reliable coins that will give you most profit in the long run. There are some ICOs where you can earn early, and as your coins increase in value, you will make even more money.
Activity: 39
July 07, 2018, 06:02:56 PM
Too minimize risk you have to diversify. Pretty simple.
Activity: 210
July 07, 2018, 06:00:17 PM
I got a very good lesson that diversification is needed not only in different coins, but also in different tools for income generation in addition to crypto currency!
Activity: 364
July 07, 2018, 05:43:21 PM
If you invest all in one coin and it fails, you will lose you investment in its entirety, and coins fail easy in the crypto market, so yes, it is very important to diversify and invest in something besides cryptocurrencies to be on the safe side.
Activity: 94
June 29, 2018, 09:53:37 PM
Diversify is very necessary in crypto world. Crypto currency is very volatile. It changes everytime so you dont really know for sure which coin will increase and decrease. So minimize your loss, you need to divide your holdings into different coins so whatever happen to other coins, you still have other coins to profit with.
Activity: 66
June 29, 2018, 10:05:33 AM
Diversification is a way to gain alternative benefits and avoid frustration. the idea of eggs in a basket can help, so when we put all our eggs in the basket and when we lose or something wrong the frustration always arises. Coin ownership diversification is reliable.
Activity: 293
June 29, 2018, 05:50:22 AM
Sometime ago I tried to make every other token to be on another wallet, but then I acknowledged what the massive job is to gather them again, so for now, I`m just holding 4-5 different on 1 wallet, and 4-5 on another, etc.
Activity: 87
June 28, 2018, 10:39:25 PM
diversification of investment can make your risk smaller, but you may find it difficult to obtain stable profits
Activity: 66
June 28, 2018, 10:25:24 PM
It's necessary to diversify risks if you want to make money as a crypto trader/holder. We must do our best to minimize risks and diversification is one of the best ways to do this.
Activity: 308
June 28, 2018, 02:15:29 PM
Diversification is the reduction of risks and the increase in efficiency. The market, like the external environment in general, is constantly changing and developing. This rule is used by millions of people.
I would say that diversification is simply necessary in the crypto world. This world is very unstable and rapidly changing, so you can very quickly earn or lose money. I believe that it is necessary to diversify its investments in at least 5-10 different projects.
Activity: 392
June 28, 2018, 10:02:31 AM
Diversification is the reduction of risks and the increase in efficiency. The market, like the external environment in general, is constantly changing and developing. This rule is used by millions of people.
Activity: 78
June 28, 2018, 09:59:02 AM
Why do we need to diversify our holdings? why we just all in in one coin to have a one time bigtime profit.
Of course one coin is better, because you do not need to learn many patterns and update information. But the problem is how do we know that we go on the right coin? And unfortunately the way to find the right coin is diversification.
Activity: 448
June 28, 2018, 09:52:44 AM
Why do we need to diversify our holdings? why we just all in in one coin to have a one time bigtime profit.
You can have that kind of mentality but you should know better that if that one coin collapse then you will basically lose all of your money and it is not that hard to make a coin price drop that much, like nano about three months back, one exchange hack and it lose more than 50% of it's value so that's why it is important to diversify, to reduce the risk of your investment, it is also better to diversify on something beside crypto.
Activity: 85
June 28, 2018, 09:31:43 AM
I think it is depend on your ability! You need to diversify if you want to make it easy and always be sure about your choice. If you are careful and want to try which other coins that is worth investing to also, you should diversify.
Activity: 154
June 28, 2018, 09:20:54 AM
Investing in crypto currency is very risky because their market value is more unpredictable than traditional assets. To protect yourself from high risks, crypto investors should create portfolios that must include several coins.
If one asset falls, the investor will not lose all of his savings due to the presence of others.
Activity: 686
June 28, 2018, 09:20:30 AM
what if that coin do not perform well enough. when we consider a project then lot of changes can happen. ownership changes, partnership changes and roadmap delays. so always be diversified in atleast in 5 projects
June 28, 2018, 09:11:55 AM
I after Bitcoin recently choose Bitcoin Cash. I think that the price for Bitcoin Cash will return to the level of 2000-3000 dollars.
Pages:
Jump to: