Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we need to diversify? - page 9. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 11
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 12, 2018, 01:32:25 AM
Why do we need to diversify our holdings? why we just all in in one coin to have a one time bigtime profit.

Research. Only proper research will tell you if there is an opportunity to diversify in other coins.

That being said, diversification in crypto is usually a short-term strategy for altcoins. If you instead don't have the time to put into continuous monitoring of these coins, instead go long term and focus your portfolio on big coins like Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 01:30:17 AM
If you support a coin. Your risk is proportional to your profit. Then you must control the risk first. Then there is the magnified gains. Diversification maximizes risk and returns.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 01:27:37 AM
I think diversified is a wise choice because it will give us another chance when the altcoin we have chosen does not sell or has a low price. We need to pay attention to the altcoin we will choose to avoid large losses.
Activity: 67
July 11, 2018, 08:47:34 PM
Yes, because all the altcoins fluctuate at their own pace, so when you diversify you become less dependent of just one coin, and you're able to reduce risks when certain altcoin drops.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 12:42:09 PM
Yes, we need to diversify because putting all eggs in one basket is not advisable. If you are losing in one investment another investment will replenish your loss. That's the reason for diversification.
Activity: 21
July 11, 2018, 12:40:35 PM
Being into diversify our coins to hold for because as we can see that not that just 1 coin only has a posibility to increase or decrease even more,  atleast we have a option on how many coin. If the other will dump dont worry because other coin will pump. And if all of those coin will go to its ath, you will have a huge profit mate
Activity: 42
July 11, 2018, 12:39:31 PM
I think if you want to reduce your risk , you have to spread your investment on different coins.   So no matter how good the project is , I will never put my whole investment on it
Activity: 42
July 11, 2018, 10:09:48 AM
Yes, I think diversification is a very good choice, because big diversification can greatly reduce the risk of investment, and there may be more gains, so I suggest diversification.
Activity: 91
July 11, 2018, 01:36:56 AM
Of course! Diversification plays an important role of investing. Because risk exist in every single coin that could cause your loss! There is no certainty with the market movements, and that is why you need to have a good risk management to controll.
Activity: 32
July 10, 2018, 02:31:43 PM
Remember that putting your investment in a single coin is not only will give you one time big time profit but in the other side it will give you also a one time big time lose. That is why diversifying capital is better to minimize the risk. In this case, if some coin lose others will get profit atleast the capital is still balance.
Activity: 67
July 10, 2018, 10:30:21 AM
In  today's situation diversification is a must. Even speaking about countries' economic situations, they try to achieve diversification with a view not to rely only in one  aspect, the same is true about crypto. We can't rely only on one coin, even if we strongly believe in it. We need something more to provide more security for us.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 10:23:34 AM
In the current world, diversification is incredibly important. It is necessary to diversify not only its digital assets, but also bank deposits. Cash must also be kept in different currencies. Of course it's a bit like paranoia, but I think it's right.
Activity: 286
July 09, 2018, 11:23:42 AM
Definitely need to distribute the risks of investment! How will you do it, you know better) But I'll tell you, do not invest in one coin all the money! Grin

We have the same though mate, diversify will also help you to balance the risk of managing your investment.  It will help you realize which is more better to do and hold.  And making you more sensitive,  patience and diligent in every decision that you are going to make.  Just make it sure before diversifying your investment you have to know everything about the coin or project you are going to invest to avoid big failure.
Activity: 252
July 09, 2018, 10:44:22 AM
Definitely need to distribute the risks of investment! How will you do it, you know better) But I'll tell you, do not invest in one coin all the money! Grin
Activity: 200
July 09, 2018, 10:39:00 AM
Why do we need to diversify our holdings? why we just all in in one coin to have a one time bigtime profit.
I recommend diversifying the crypto that you are holding. If you put all your money into just 1 altcoin then the risk will be very high. Nobody puts all their eggs in one basket. I think it is best to invest 2-3 altcoins. Some altcoin that I recommend to buy right now are Ethereum, Stellar, Iota, Cardano, NEO. These are potential altcoin, in the future I believe they will grow fast and very high value.
Activity: 122
July 09, 2018, 10:36:31 AM
if I think it looks like a wise thing, it really depends on our individual choice of masiing, because all have risks, but we can not rely on the fact that some coins can rise in price and only. What if the value goes down? Then, how? That's why you have to invest in different coins or in different ICO projects, because if some coins collapse, then you have a chance of success in the form of another coin.
Activity: 105
July 09, 2018, 10:35:09 AM
It makes most sense to diversify. Like the saying goes, don't put all your eggs in one basket. Some projects will rise better than other projects so collecting profits from a wider range of projects would be better than just making from one place . Having your holdings in one project might be even risky if the project fails or the developers abandon it. It's best to diversify.
Activity: 21
July 09, 2018, 10:31:16 AM
Diversification is good to averaging your profits as not all coins go in one direction every time and if you don't diversify and your coin goes down, you get loss but if you diversify your investments then there are low chances of losses.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
July 09, 2018, 07:26:05 AM
You should deversify to reduce risk knowing that you will also reduce reward. But just don´t over do it because then you won´t be able to follow all the coins you have.
Activity: 23
July 09, 2018, 07:23:24 AM
If you invest only in bitcoin, then you can not diversify.  But if you invest in other altcoins, it is difficult to choose only one coin.  Just because your risk is increasing - in the project something can go not according to plan, and the cost of the coin will start to fall sharply.
Pages:
Jump to: