Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we really need a lot of Cryptocurrencies? - page 5. (Read 807 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Blockchain will disrupt these industries Banking and Payments, Insurance, Voting, Forecasting, Government, Crowdfunding, Retail, and Real Estate. Yes, we knew this that blockchain will play a big role in the future of those industries and it's a revolutionary.

But, do we need lots of cryptocurrencies?

More and more companies or startup companies were developing their own cryptocurrencies and a lot more in the future but what's the point of creating or developing it? Maybe we only need 1 for every industry but why does almost everyone develop their own cryptocurrency?

There is no need for the increase of number of cryptocurrencies and there is also no need for the decrease. If they want to produce new cryptocurrencies, they have to make sure that the coins they're making are not shit. Because shit coins will only confuse people and make other people's research a waste of time.
There is no any rules and conditions for making quality coins makes many people make their own cryptocurrency, there are hundreds of coins exist and dozens of coins that keep coming, we can't stop it because there is no power from us, all we can do is choose the right cryptocurrency with deep analysis so as not to be fooled
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Blockchain will disrupt these industries Banking and Payments, Insurance, Voting, Forecasting, Government, Crowdfunding, Retail, and Real Estate. Yes, we knew this that blockchain will play a big role in the future of those industries and it's a revolutionary.

More and more companies or startup companies were developing their own cryptocurrencies and a lot more in the future but what's the point of creating or developing it? Maybe we only need 1 for every industry but why does almost everyone develop their own cryptocurrency?
Because this is a potential market for people who want to start a business. For example, I have a bold and interesting idea, but investors did not trust me and did not invest in me. Forcing me to look to the ICO to attract more capital. that's why. Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Yes, I guess we need a lot of cryptocurrencies right now for them to compete against on which is the best among them all. Because there are a lot of cryptocurrencies in the financial field but only a handful are competent and functional.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
everyone wants a great profit or results from crypto they created in an era which is certainly more advanced. reasonable just because competition will certainly still be there even this certainly be good things which people will create things with something better than the other. the best would probably be a bad choice and would be a waste of coins. no problem even though many who create crypto respectively due to the market demand will certainly choose it is it worth or not.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
In some ways I will say we need them, while in other ways I will say we don't need a lot of cryptocurrencies. One of the way we need them is for competition, it is competition that sometimes make people to get better quality of a service. While on the other hand, many projects are just crappy, they only come with the motive of scamming people.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
I am think not.
There is too many coins copies from their original one. This coins is totally unuseless.
For exmple bitcoin cash he cant beat and never beat btc, because it unuseless copy
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
When I started at the crypto world, I thought that there are a lot of services that crypto can offer. I only realized that there are thousands of services offered and most of them are the same and it is redundant. They just keep on copying each others service just to sell a coin. For me, we don't need that many crypto currencies if they are a waste. Its better to have a few of them but offers excellent service.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
I think not especially because most of the cryptocurrencies I have seen are either scams, incompetent, and replicas. To achieve mass adoption these people making these crypto currencies must be
 collaborating and are envisioning the future and not just the monetary gains.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101

There is no need for the increase of number of cryptocurrencies and there is also no need for the decrease. If they want to produce new cryptocurrencies, they have to make sure that the coins they're making are not shit. Because shit coins will only confuse people and make other people's research a waste of time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Personally, I don’t think we need massive billion dollar projects to increase “awareness and acceptance”. What we could really use are good ideas, which actually make sense of how the blockchain could be used for governance (and not only infrastructure) and start distributing benefits among all community members.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
I believed we need a lot of crypto currencies and if we don't need it there won't have some debating right before Satoshi implemented bitcoin which happen to be the  main reason behind ths altcoin we see today. Besides, there is nothing bad in having many coins since it have something good to add to the block chain network.
Activity: 994
yes we need a lot of cryptocurrency in the future and for that now we have to be more active at work we will be able to enjoy in the future ..
Maybe we only need 1 for every industry but why does everyone develop their own cryptocurrency? because they want to compete in crypto and want to be the best
example: why are many car manufacturers now with many products? why don't they build 1 car factory?
  >> of course because they want to be the best
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
...there are still many problems that needs to be fix...
Yes, even Bitcoin, that we--said to be the King--has a particular bug that gave every bitcoin core user a bit of a goosebumps. *Ohhh*

Cryptocurrencies, or the Blockchain itself are still immature. That kind of technology needs a lot more year to be develop in a better and useful way.
Activity: 239
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Sometimes we need lot of cryptocurrency just to make few of it become on top crypto. To be honest we just need few of it but the competition are great when the participants are large in number. Only cryptocurrency who can make mass adoption are survive IMO, the others will turn into dust.
Many coins have been formed to help the cryptocurrency market become more diversified and richer, which also contributes to the market's development. But there are too many new coins appearing but poor quality and no good management team also cause many difficulties for investors. Look carefully at the coin you want to invest to minimize the risk.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
The more the merrier, some eventually will stick. Altho I don't think it will be any existing one at the moment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
Sometimes we need lot of cryptocurrency just to make few of it become on top crypto. To be honest we just need few of it but the competition are great when the participants are large in number. Only cryptocurrency who can make mass adoption are survive IMO, the others will turn into dust.
Activity: 29
Cryptocurrency is still at it's earlier stage so we need many cryptocurrency. We do not need much but need the quality and usability of altcoin or token.
Activity: 364
Merit: 46
In any business there is competition theres unhealthy and healthy competition they can easily make another cryptocurrency everyday but only a good project value will remain.

Do we need it?

For me, yes if theres a healthy competition in the industry there will be large amount of community and good circulation of a currency.
brand new
Activity: 0
Different coins offer different projects and services. Of all those new coins a few has survived. Its the competition that weeds out the weak and keeps them off the market. 
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
no, actually we only need fewer crypto in the market. the number of companies that always make their new crypto, actually makes the market more crypto, and the price is always low.
Pages:
Jump to: