Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we really need a lot of Cryptocurrencies? - page 6. (Read 807 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
A lot of cryptocurrency is needed or the market will be dominated by some particular currencies. The competiton is necessary at this early stage of crypto market. And this competiton also force the coins to present us better services.
Activity: 10
As time passes cryptocurrency gains popularity and thus more and more variations are available, this might seem a lot but because of the amount, we are left with a larger number of choices than being limited by it because of the lack of it. But who knows for sure? maybe that'll change too.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I think we don't need all the cryptocurrencies but we definitely really need the ones with strong and stable projects. They will bring benefits to us.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
This is a question like others.

Do we need a different kind of FIAT for every country?
Do we need different brands of soap or milk?
Do we need a different company for a single brand?
We need more cryptocurrency to support many projects, for the development of the world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency is predicted to be the driver of the global market in the future, no wonder so many have tried to develop cryptocurrency but eventually die because they have not been too strong to compete with cryptocurrency which has long been developing and has a well-known name, and certainly at a good price. actually do not need a lot of cryptocurrency if it eventually dies and harms many parties, it only needs some of the strongest
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
the main reason i think is because the cyptocurrecy itself wanna earn for "their own" benifits, or income
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
A person decides to himself whether hi need tokens in his portfolio or not. A lot of currencies in world economy don't force you to use them.

Agree with you, a lot of cryptocurrencies not bad at all, if the project have strong community ready to use the product why it cant exist? The more competitors the better result.
Activity: 31
There are a lot of cryptocurrencies nowadays but but only a very small number of them will succeed and these altcoin will be destroyed soon. So i don't think we should worry about it
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
A person decides to himself whether hi need tokens in his portfolio or not. A lot of currencies in world economy don't force you to use them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The amount of cryptocurrencies grows and to my mind it is very nice that we have this great amount because their fight will show which of them are strong or not.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
I dont agree that blockchain disrupt any sectors, it will help many sectors to become better and able to solve many problem, we actually don't need too many crypto, too many crypto with same usage will cause a weak crypto that will be abandon by the investors, each crypto for each sector for me is too crowded
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
Blockchain will disrupt these industries Banking and Payments, Insurance, Voting, Forecasting, Government, Crowdfunding, Retail, and Real Estate. Yes, we knew this that blockchain will play a big role in the future of those industries and it's a revolutionary.

But, do we need lots of cryptocurrencies?

More and more companies or startup companies were developing their own cryptocurrencies and a lot more in the future but what's the point of creating or developing it? Maybe we only need 1 for every industry but why does almost everyone develop their own cryptocurrency?
Have you seen all of coins that have become the major crypto that give a lot of domination to the crypto? they are getting a lot of inspiration from that. Remember everybody wants to create his/he own idea and then try to implement it in our life. We know that so many people are still seeing about a lot of opportunities in the crypto.

Definitely, there is lot of competition going on crypto. Everyone want to make a new altcoin in this market as they hope it will become popular after few years. Money matters these days this block chain technology will play a big role in humans life. There are lot of coins being developed but only few succeed.
Activity: 128
Blockchain will disrupt these industries Banking and Payments, Insurance, Voting, Forecasting, Government, Crowdfunding, Retail, and Real Estate. Yes, we knew this that blockchain will play a big role in the future of those industries and it's a revolutionary.

More and more companies or startup companies were developing their own cryptocurrencies and a lot more in the future but what's the point of creating or developing it? Maybe we only need 1 for every industry but why does almost everyone develop their own cryptocurrency?
Thats the thing with every business venture if I can put it that way. Like the industries you mentioned, we don't have only one operating in that sphere but we happen to chose the one we think gives us the most satisfaction of service so will be the crypto world. Yes, we will have more cryptos trying to do the same thing but i believe at the end of the day, you will invest on the one you think is most stable and different people have different opinions for investment.  
Activity: 826
Merit: 252

No, you only need crypto that can be use to grow up your business and alternative income activity. Have a lot of crypto is good but should fit with our need too much not good, specially at this time. Most people will chose 1 - 10 top coin from coinmarketcap and ignore rest of it. Besides that, have currency is more important than crypto. Think again before too late and good luck to you.
Activity: 392
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
One coin cannot make a market! Wake up, it is impossible. You should know, that cryptocurrency works exactly in the same way as the traditional economic system does,
Activity: 166
“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
Actually we only need those cryptocureencies with actual growth and adds new on blockchain that can be incorporated on those stuff you've mentioned. It's many due to competition for the services that will be good on those aspect. If you would notice only few have unique features and mostly are copy paste concept and idea. But there are similar with additional features that not present on the existing one. This industry keeps evolving and those who have acquired most advance will be the winner here. Exception here are the famous coins which are already get the sympathize and approval of investors and community people. As far of this writing, these crypto coin keeps growing and wishing some will disappear especially those joke coins.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

Have you seen all of coins that have become the major crypto that give a lot of domination to the crypto? they are getting a lot of inspiration from that. Remember everybody wants to create his/he own idea and then try to implement it in our life. We know that so many people are still seeing about a lot of opportunities in the crypto.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13