Pages:
Author

Topic: do we still have hope to be able to see bull run?? - page 16. (Read 25376 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
Sure, I have still big hopes for crypto currencies and do not see any reason, why cryptos would not have a bright future. The whole world is investing in blockchain industry and crypto will show us a great rise soon.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
There is always hope because the market cannot continue to be bearish forever. It will certainly alternate with a bull run but the question is, when is this alternation happening? The hope is there but no one can tell for certain when the bull market will happen. Excessive patience is needed to keep hodling.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
The fall of these two days makes us lose hope.The bull market looks farther and farther away from us.Soon more and more people will escape from here.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
I don't even doubt that the bull run will begin. But just like so many, I can't know exactly when that's going to happen. I believe that as in 2014-2015, in the second half of 2019 the market will gradually increase its capitalization. I expect that in 2020 we will see bull run, as it was in 2017.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
Hope dies last.I think those people who are constantly questioning whether they will grow, they are not very self-confident. In fact, I'm sure that growth will be but the market has to rest and gain a position for long growth. When there will be no one will tell you the growth for sure, but it should definitely be. So invest as much money as you do not mind losing and be more confident.
Activity: 322
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Yes there are high possibility of bullrun returning but the question I still can't find an answer to is when is that going to happen? Crypto is so unpredictable so I think no one knows and all you can hear from traders and investors are just speculations nothing more
It is realistic to wait 1-2-3 years, but if you need to wait many times more, it is not great and I think this is not capable of all investors, I personally am not sure that I can stand it
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
of course, that hope is in the crypto market which is still maintained and still has the potential to grow again.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.
In the absence of any signs today, most of the altcoins are falling, and whether the bull market will come this year, no one can make a correct judgment.
All are still pre assuming but nothing is precise, the market volatility still unfavor our investment, we need to wait for more time till the hope become a reality, for real investors and believers even time will extend but keeping the goal and wait till things happen is still positive, they knew one of this days
the market will begin to bounce up again and the rise will move forward.

Don't be afraid take the risk and after this downfall the market will bring something huge.
Activity: 546
now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.
I think we need to wait for a long time to see the bull market, at least for a year to appear. Now we should look for another job and forget the cryptocurrency market !!!
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
Yes there are high possibility of bullrun returning but the question I still can't find an answer to is when is that going to happen? Crypto is so unpredictable so I think no one knows and all you can hear from traders and investors are just speculations nothing more
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
In the absence of any signs today, most of the altcoins are falling, and whether the bull market will come this year, no one can make a correct judgment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I still have hope to see this bull run in crypto and I believe it will happen but it's time that can't be guessed, the market conditions that have not been as stable as now are certainly many that doubt whether the bull run will occur this year or not, and this certainly returns to each of us about that belief
Activity: 868
Your Data Belongs To You
I don't expect anything anymore. It is best to immediately assess all possible outcomes of events and be prepared for anything. So I am ready for the fact that this year will not happen the long-awaited bull run.
whatever it must be able to accept and now it's better not to be too hopeful, because seeing a lower market makes it uncertain about Bullrun.

and of course everyone wants the market to recover and rise so it can be Bullrun, but this situation makes it difficult to get it. Hopefully there will be an increase, although not Bullrun this year, at least it will rise even though it is not too high and can benefit.

it is not nesseccary to cry. while you waiting you ca buy for cheap. now is good time for that.
Activity: 817
Yes we do have hope that the bull run will come but how soon is what we don't know because the crypto world is not predictable. As i have learnt that after the bearish trend comes the bullish run. So let's get ready for the bullish run

Bitcoin will definitely be rising in this year and should be able to see above 10k this year. Almost at the bottom it seems now and on upswing from here and it will cross 5k easily as it has being trailing a lot at underpar value. Some positive news and we are all set to see prices rising.

everyone only gives predictions and hopes, we all will not know exactly what will happen this year. bulls happen or not I hope the market will soon be cleared. if the market starts to grow, the hope for this year bull will still be there.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
of course we will meet bull run again, but nobody know when will it be happen, maybe this year or next year.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
Yes we do have hope that the bull run will come but how soon is what we don't know because the crypto world is not predictable. As i have learnt that after the bearish trend comes the bullish run. So let's get ready for the bullish run

Bitcoin will definitely be rising in this year and should be able to see above 10k this year. Almost at the bottom it seems now and on upswing from here and it will cross 5k easily as it has being trailing a lot at underpar value. Some positive news and we are all set to see prices rising.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
Yes There is still hope to see bull run but i can tell you we should never expect  the bull run soon . Will run will happen in the Next one or two years time so if you have time to wait and hold more crypto .. you will see the happiness of bull run  ..
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
Today bitcoin drop and lower price again, but how ever I am still trust and faith with bitcoin and altcoin will be at higher price, every thing could be happen at cryptocurrency because always have chance for bitcoin and altcoin become higher price.
I can not even imagine what should happen to the crypto currency, so that most users agree on the opinion - the end of the crypto currency. Belief in price increases will always be
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Yes, threads such like this are common during current market conditions where people tend to lose hope, some survive, some don't. Conditions like current one has come in the past and gone.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Today bitcoin drop and lower price again, but how ever I am still trust and faith with bitcoin and altcoin will be at higher price, every thing could be happen at cryptocurrency because always have chance for bitcoin and altcoin become higher price.
Pages:
Jump to: