Pages:
Author

Topic: do you accept bitcoins in your business - page 19. (Read 22041 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
i am a carpenter/ handyman and furniture repairer and i accept it as payment , acually prefer it. are there any other places other than gambleing and tech stuff  that accepts it there is a beekeeper in north carolina that does also

I have an app on Google Play Store and on Appstore and as far as a I know there are not any other payment method accepted except their own (google wallet and apple pay) for in app purchases, If I could I would integrate bitcoin immediately.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I do not accept the bitcoin because its not really done in my country and I do not think I need it right now.
I'm already earning some nice amounts with just earning bitcoins..
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
We are not accepting bitcoins in our company and that is more because the other companys where we work together with are also not acepting bitcoins so why should
we accepts bitcoins you know. If they are introducing bitcoins we will also do.
Really you cannot find any partners which use bitcoin payments? maybe you are looking at the wrong place Grin
I use bitcoin payments in my buisiness,because it is comfortable for me to get bitcoin's fast on my company wallet.
Yeah same here its easy than the other like paypal..  a like bitcoin because it can e instantly send and receive payment thatn in paypal that anytime they can reverse the payment once they are not satisfied in your service..
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
We are not accepting bitcoins in our company and that is more because the other companys where we work together with are also not acepting bitcoins so why should
Really you cannot find any partners which use bitcoin payments? maybe you are looking at the wrong place Grin
I use bitcoin payments in my buisiness,because it is comfortable for me to get bitcoin's fast on my company wallet.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
My boss dont want t accept bitcoins and also not in the future because he is only fucosed on money and he dont see a future into that bitcoin
cryptocurrencie and i believe him so i will support him till the end of his company.
Oh.. you believe that the bitcoin don't have a future and my question to you is why are you wasting your time here? Because if you believe that bitcoin will don't have future, you will not waste some of your time. But in the end i always doubt for the people like your boss because i'm always thinking positive that bitcoin will live longer and continue to rise and it will reach our expectation to get that bright future Grin.
Activity: 338
My boss dont want t accept bitcoins and also not in the future because he is only fucosed on money and he dont see a future into that bitcoin
cryptocurrencie and i believe him so i will support him till the end of his company.
Activity: 344
I would prefer to be only paid in bitcoin all the time, no banks, no fees, no cards, no Paypal to hold my funds, or that dreaded "We can't send your payment now" that comes for no reason at all. You set your own fee for every transaction. I sometimes set a fee of 2 sat/byte for the transactions that are not urgent, I have fun with bitcoin to be honest.
We are also not accepting bitcoins in our companys because there are not very many people interested to pay with paypal to us because
most of the things we sell are for sell for less money and bitcoins are to much.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
If bitcoin become widely accepted then it would be fine to accept bitcoin as payment in my business. the value is also not stable thats why i cant get it in specific amount i expected. but im willing to accept whatever my customer prefer to pay me. there's no problem with that.
Activity: 476
i am a carpenter/ handyman and furniture repairer and i accept it as payment , acually prefer it. are there any other places other than gambleing and tech stuff  that accepts it there is a beekeeper in north carolina that does also

It depends on your plans. Your long-term plans.
If you are planning to save those earnings, then yes.
But if you need to use your income on a daily basis, then accepting Bitcoins as payment will put you to risk.
Why? Because today it may pay a lot, but you're not sure how much it will be the next day.
You get me? If you need a stable income, you need a stable currency. In this case, fiat.
Activity: 260
At my work they are still not accepting it its a wholesale in food but they are not doing this right now.
They will maybe do this in the future but it will take a while, the bitcoin first need to gain more popularity.
Activity: 271
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

Hello =) Hope i get allso payed job  Huh In Finland we have this "class" who make "work" for free! - It some sadistic leader dream, our slavery and poornes!  Angry
Activity: 406
There should be country specific directory which should be update with all those who deal and accepts btc for their business.This will provide all under one roof and easy for all.

Look no futher my friend. Here you can find a list of shops per country.
http://usebitcoins.info/index.php/bitcoin-in-the-real-world#!/catid=12;2;21;3;22;10;13;17;20;15;16;9;4;11;6;18;1;14;25;24;23;19

It's very extensive. I remember finding it one day and knew I had to bookmark it.
Activity: 700
There should be country specific directory which should be update with all those who deal and accepts btc for their business.This will provide all under one roof and easy for all.
Activity: 252
I accept it for everything in my sig, and more.
Yeah.  You right. Me too. I accept the bitcoins on my business.
wow interesting and what is your business. i am also welling to accept bitoicn in my business. but the problem is that we have very little knowledge about bitoicn. they need awareness about bitcoin. so that they may to shopping buying and selling in bitcoin.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
we never accept bitcoins in our company becasuse there are allot of peopel in this company who dont want to get payed or something in bitcoins because we dont have anything about that.
Yes, in those areas where there is no any facility for the usage of bitcoin, people do not want to take it, whenever bitcoin will be accepted by the governments and they provide the facilities for them then I think they will not reject bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Definitely do. I sell my goods and services for bitcoin, although I do not have a business. However, I would love to see more merchants using bitcoin as a payment method that they use daily.

There are already some, but not enough ;P
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
actually we have no such trend here. and most of the people do not know about bitcoin. but still if some come to me and offer bitocin instead of flat currency i will certainly like to accept the offer.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I wish lol
Activity: 462
The business I work for is not accepting it but I think this is because the bitcoin is still not popular enough due to this its not accepting it simply.
I think its just a matter of time.
Pages:
Jump to: