Pages:
Author

Topic: do you accept bitcoins in your business - page 23. (Read 22041 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Yes I do use it everyday for business purposes Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I use bitcoin in everyday of my life,,even in my  business all my workers choose bitcoin as thier payment,.
I hired people to do some work for me in ecchange of bitcoin..mostly task on diffrent sites.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
I dropship - Surprisingly, most of my customers accept bitcoin Smiley

I've made quite a hefty sum, if you ask me.
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1000
June 02, 2016, 04:22:40 AM
I accept it in my gun dealership and ffl transfer service.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
June 01, 2016, 11:12:40 AM
I accept bitcoin and others in my bookstore - http://www.ebookgods.com/    We add new books every week!
Activity: 175
I would prefer to be only paid in bitcoin all the time, no banks, no fees, no cards, no Paypal to hold my funds, or that dreaded "We can't send your payment now" that comes for no reason at all. You set your own fee for every transaction. I sometimes set a fee of 2 sat/byte for the transactions that are not urgent, I have fun with bitcoin to be honest.
Activity: 187
Merit: 102
I work with engineering, I am manufacturer of houses, also work as administrator of his work by a percentage of 12%. I can work in any country. I accept bitcoins as payment. Contact me. hamassan@yahoo. com
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
Theres certain stuff in inventory I leave out instead of posting it on ebay.

Items that know that are in a certain demand, I leave it out here on the forums for possible btc transactions. But usually its a hit or miss so I end up selling it for cash near my local area to buy btc. If I cant sell it I eventually just sell it on ebay.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I think bitcoin is a very great options for people who buy virtual goods such as accounts of games, cards... and if I have one then I would do consider this option.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.
I'm selling IPTV and ofc i do accept it! Unfortunatly in my country BTC is not so widely used and im selling only local programs so till now out of ~800 transactions i've only had 2 BTC payments.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
I accept it for everything in my sig, and more.
Activity: 124
cancer sucks
 i am a carpenter/ handyman and furniture repairer and i accept it as payment , acually prefer it. are there any other places other than gambleing and tech stuff  that accepts it there is a beekeeper in north carolina that does also
Pages:
Jump to: