Pages:
Author

Topic: do you accept bitcoins in your business - page 21. (Read 22041 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I dont think it isreally profitable for our companys to introduce the bitcoin paying method because we cant do anything with the bitcoin cause there is nothing to buy for us with the bitcoin and just storing them is not our goal.
Activity: 406
if i have a business a business i think i will accept bitcoin as online payment in my business because this is very safe.
Bitcoin will be good as currency in the future.
bitcoin is actually a very good business. there is no reason to reject them especially now bitcoin prices are rising, I think some of the media will be looking for news about bitcoin. Well, I just think very tubs accept bitcoin in the business that we make

Indeed, I do accept the bitcoin as a pay method for my company, I have my own company and I'm selling IT-services due to this I'm accepting the bitcoin these days.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
bitcoin is actually a very good business. there is no reason to reject them especially now bitcoin prices are rising, I think some of the media will be looking for news about bitcoin. Well, I just think very tubs accept bitcoin in the business that we make
Theres certain stuff in inventory I leave out instead of posting it on ebay.

Items that know that are in a certain demand, I leave it out here on the forums for possible btc transactions. But usually its a hit or miss so I end up selling it for cash near my local area to buy btc. If I cant sell it I eventually just sell it on ebay.
there are allot of companys who already accepts the bitcoins in their company so i dont think it would take very long that our company is introducing the bitcoin paying method as well.
Activity: 406
we are not accepting bitcoins for now in our business because the companys where we work together with are also not accepting bitcoins while they are introducing the bitcoin we will also think about it but for now keep it with gold.

The most company's are doing this, I think if the bitcoin gets bigger and will grow a lot globally it will certainly be a point that is gonna talk about.
I think after this a lot of company's will accept it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Yes, I am trying to start a website fr which I will accept the payment system as bitcoin, as with bitcoin the payment is more convenient and with lowest fee you can send and receive any amount of it.
we are not accepting bitcoins for now in our business because the companys where we work together with are also not accepting bitcoins while they are introducing the bitcoin we will also think about it but for now keep it with gold.
Merit: 10
I use bitcoin in everyday of my life,,even in my  business all my workers choose bitcoin as thier payment,.
I hired people to do some work for me in ecchange of bitcoin..mostly task on diffrent sites.

Hi Pearl. What kind of work do you pay for bitcoin. Maybe you can hire me. Thanks
Activity: 280
i am a carpenter/ handyman and furniture repairer and i accept it as payment , acually prefer it. are there any other places other than gambleing and tech stuff  that accepts it there is a beekeeper in north carolina that does also

Personally I don't have a business that I currently operate. However my advice to you is to accept bitcoin as a payment method as soon as you can. I believe this will bring more business to your company.

I'd say so for all business owners, simply because I have faith in BTC.

That's some incomplete way to say it. My reason to accept it is because the transaction is much easier. But off course it would need internet access. Its hard for far flung areas. And its more hard if btc is not recognizable in your place. And btc can be easily converted to fiat money.
Activity: 574
i am a carpenter/ handyman and furniture repairer and i accept it as payment , acually prefer it. are there any other places other than gambleing and tech stuff  that accepts it there is a beekeeper in north carolina that does also

Personally I don't have a business that I currently operate. However my advice to you is to accept bitcoin as a payment method as soon as you can. I believe this will bring more business to your company.

I'd say so for all business owners, simply because I have faith in BTC.
Activity: 87
Need logo design, banner design? PM me!
Yup, I'm a graphics designer and have a number of clients who prefer paying in Bitcoin. If it was up to me I'd want everyone to pay that way but most people are afraid to try and I don't want to lose clients
Activity: 364
No, because bitcoin now is not much popular and it not advisable to use especially in the poor places like here in the philippines. but i wonder someday if the bitcoin will be popular and easy to afford i guess majority of the business out there will use the bitcoin as their method of payment.
Activity: 242
Country music is where my heart is.
I'll take payment in btc for anything I can. btc is the future for my great grand kinds and I'm not going to miss out.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
Officially i dont have good payment method,and so far what i sell is accept almost every payment,as long i can trade it into cash money,and of course it include bitcoin,every people who trade with me and want to pay with bitcoin,its good idea for me.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Well i can accept bitcoin in my business online or local if they have a bitcoin for payment.
Honestly i am planning to start a small business online dice game or advertising purposes.. it can make more bitcoins once i made a site like this ..
Activity: 108
It's hard to operate with bitcoin when buying goods, but for ordering stuff on internet, I prefer bitcoin. It's really amasing and I use it everytime it's possible (if seller is offering this kind of payment).
Activity: 420
I'm accepting for my business but this is also because I work alone and I'm making systems for all kind of company's(factory's).
I not had a single customer that paid in it to be honest but its about the idea I'm accepting it right ?
Activity: 616
Not a lot of people are accepting the bitcoin for their company because its not popular enough, the most customer never heard from it or think its a stupid criminal thing..
Activity: 336
i think it is not the best thing to do for our company there are allot of other companys where we work together with that dont accept bitcoins so i dont see why we have to accept them.
Pages:
Jump to: