Pages:
Author

Topic: do you accept bitcoins in your business - page 4. (Read 22041 times)

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
October 27, 2016, 03:57:06 AM
If i have a business, either online or offline, i don't need to think twice to accept bitcoin.  Bitcoin is getting popular each day  and lots of users which can be a potential customer will be available once I accept bitcoin as a mode of payment.  As an entrepreneur, i don't want to waste this opportunities that bitcoin can bring, so I am willing to accept bitcoin as a mode of payment for my business.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
October 27, 2016, 01:14:53 AM
We are not accepting bitcoins in our company and the main reason because of that is that we are not able to see the price of the bticoin everyday you
know and that is why we keep off the bitcoin it is a to big risk.
Actually your company is not need seeing the price of bitcoin every days, you just need opening account on bitpay.com and accepting bitcoins as payment method.  bitpay.com will convert automatic bitcoins to fiat money for your company and bitpay is for companies not for personal services.
If there's a will there's a way but that method you need to exert effort, most of the customers want to easily transact with your business and if possible they want to have their bitcoin spend that look for a third party company just to make a successful transaction.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
October 26, 2016, 11:50:45 PM
We are not accepting bitcoins in our company and the main reason because of that is that we are not able to see the price of the bticoin everyday you
Actually your company is not need seeing the price of bitcoin every days, you just need opening account on bitpay.com and accepting bitcoins as payment method.  bitpay.com will convert automatic bitcoins to fiat money for your company and bitpay is for companies not for personal services.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
October 25, 2016, 12:12:35 PM
I don't have any real business at a moment as I am having a full time job where I get paid in fiat and mostly I spend my time on trading sites from where I keep on earning bitcoins and that's all for me.
if you are trading the concern was. do not share your time because if you are more focused then you can achieve the best results. the same as doing business, we must be focused and concentrated to do the job.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 25, 2016, 11:35:39 AM
I don't have any real business at a moment as I am having a full time job where I get paid in fiat and mostly I spend my time on trading sites from where I keep on earning bitcoins and that's all for me.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
October 25, 2016, 09:20:35 AM
If there is a way to convert it to fiat in my country then why not. If i accept bitcoin as payment many people will be curious what is it so i also help spreading the awareness of bitcoin to people. Plus my business will be known to many people so it will attract many customers.
legendary
Merit: 1046
October 24, 2016, 11:23:24 AM
That is not the problem that you dont have time to watch the price of bitcoin daily you can relay on usd and they will pay it in bitcoin.
For me it still good to accept bitcoin as payment in my business someday.. since the price of bitcoin is gradually increasing not decrease.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
October 24, 2016, 11:20:25 AM
if my business is online maybe i will consider to accept bitcoins for another payment beside credit cards, paypal, neteller because for todays, business online is like giant industry that will have much of potential buyer from many places and this is why we can make bitcoin as other payments.
Well... The question is do you accept bitcoins in your business? I think you was forget about that, and you should give us details about your business, online or offline business, the most essentials is there bitcoins into your business. For right now growing of bitcoins depend on comunity who use it in real life.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
October 24, 2016, 10:34:04 AM
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
October 24, 2016, 10:02:31 AM
We are not accepting bitcoions in our company and that is because i know for sure that allot of peopel are not invesrting bitcoins right now in the companys anuymore and taht is why we are also\
not investing the bitcoins anymore.
Activity: 52
October 24, 2016, 10:02:24 AM
We are not accepting bitcoins right now in our company and that is becuse there are to less s=costumers in our company who are willing to pay witht he bitcoin you know
and that is not what we want.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 24, 2016, 09:46:05 AM
if my business is online maybe i will consider to accept bitcoins for another payment beside credit cards, paypal, neteller because for todays, business online is like giant industry that will have much of potential buyer from many places and this is why we can make bitcoin as other payments.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
October 24, 2016, 08:33:00 AM
I think if have a business, its not a good idea but ofcourse depending on the business you own. Some countries needed license in able to transact bitcoin. If i own grocery store its not very wise to use bitcoin because if a costumer buy just small amount and cost a penny, do i need to use bitcoin? Plus, bitcoin can use only with internet.
Bitcoin is the best currency to accept payment in very small amount or penny that you talked of. In bitcoin payment, you can send very small amount of money without fee.
Though bitcoinis main transacted through the internet but there are so many other business that have already gone far in the acceptance of bitcoin for both virtual and physical goods.
legendary
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
October 24, 2016, 04:13:44 AM
yes i always like to accept bitcoin in my business, but in my area the number of bitcoin users is very low, therefore it it is not so much effective in my business but hope that in future when the number of bitcoin users will increase then it will be really become more effective.
Yeah you are right that bitcoin is not popular in some country or area and the number of bitcoin users is very low but i am sure bitcoin is going to more famous day by day and i am sure bitcoin will be get more popularity in all area of the world then you can easily accept bitcoin in your business.

apart from that, even in some countries that bitcoin is more popular and there is a larger number of people using bitcoin we can not see enough places accepting bitcoin.
and that is really strange to me and I think it is the bitcoin users fault because they just want to hold their coins and never spend it.
Activity: 52
October 24, 2016, 03:49:32 AM
We are not accepting bitcoins in our compnay and the main reason because of that is that people in my company dont want to accept the bitcoin becuase they are not using it you know and dont want
to know how to use it!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 23, 2016, 07:08:26 PM
Currently I do not have any business but when I will start any business I will like to adopt bitcoin for the payment system of that business and I will like to pay the salaries to my workers in bitcoin and will teach them about blockchain.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
October 23, 2016, 05:30:27 PM
It is my dream to have a business that accept bitcoin, I want to have a coffee shop/small cafe. By accepting bitcoin as one of payment methods, I can introduce bitcoin to all people who come to my shop. Put a big banner on cashier or in front of the shop will make people wondering "what is bitcoin". Then many people will start to learn about it and it will be great for my business.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
October 23, 2016, 05:13:34 PM
yes i always like to accept bitcoin in my business, but in my area the number of bitcoin users is very low, therefore it it is not so much effective in my business but hope that in future when the number of bitcoin users will increase then it will be really become more effective.
Yeah you are right that bitcoin is not popular in some country or area and the number of bitcoin users is very low but i am sure bitcoin is going to more famous day by day and i am sure bitcoin will be get more popularity in all area of the world then you can easily accept bitcoin in your business.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
October 23, 2016, 02:59:50 PM
With every thing I do on this forum what else would I have collected if not Bitcoin because that's our language here and our currency I want to believe there is no one who doesn't collect so that is also my business. However, my other business outside this forum, I dont collect Bitcoin because its not yet our official legal tender here so I just collect FIAT then use that to meet my basic needs until when government do the needful or when Bitcoin is popular enough in this part of the world...
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 23, 2016, 02:40:26 PM
Pages:
Jump to: