Author

Topic: Do you agree with idea "Bitcoin bank" ? - page 120. (Read 142276 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
October 20, 2016, 06:16:37 AM
bank is a third party and third party means you should give up control and this control is something that we were granted for using bitcoin without any third party, and this is why i disagree with the idea of a bitcoin bank since it means losing that control and moving back to the centralized everything !
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
You have to get lost before you can find yourself.
October 20, 2016, 05:54:59 AM
NO.

We won't need third part for any deal in a future.
we will see
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
October 20, 2016, 05:53:46 AM
Bank and bitcoin are totally opposite. I cant see a bitcoin bank happening in future. A physical bitcoin exchange is better. However the concept of bank is totally against the real motto behind bitcoin and hence I do not agree with the concept of Bitcoin Bank.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 20, 2016, 05:49:45 AM
Bank is evil organization, and I wouldn't like to see them messing with bitcoin. If that happen, we to see banks are accepting or using bitcoins that can change blockchain. I think when they come in bitcoins, if they ever do that will change bitcoins on worst.
I don't agree with this kind of ideas, bitcoins is and should stay as much independent as possible. Decentralization is much better solution for running something this big, it can make abusing to be on minimum. And on first place I think about monopol that current bank have on current monetary system.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
October 20, 2016, 05:38:34 AM
Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.
So, i would like to find out the percentage of user who agreed with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card.

Peer-to-peer lending sites work like bitcoin banks.They receive deposits and give loans.

I don`t think that they are very successful so far.

It`s impossible to create a real bank that works only with bitcoins because no central bank will give license.

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
October 20, 2016, 05:29:01 AM
No because if there an bitcoin bank then how about our bitcoin wallets? that we use to stock our bitcoin from earnings and if there an bitcoin bank i will not totatly deposit my bitcoin if there an fee's like bitcoin wallet it much more better to use bitcoin wallets than bank Tongue just saying.
I think if bitcoin bank there though, they will not force you to use their facilities, they will not force you to leave your bitcoin wallet, you are free to choose a bank or bitcoin bitcoin wallet, it depends on their own comfortability
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
October 20, 2016, 03:30:06 AM
Banks can loan out more, because a large part of the loaned money will be added to a bank account, creating a reserve for a new loan by the receiving bank.

Even if the borrower spends all the money, the shop where it's spent, will likely deposit their income in a bank account.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
October 20, 2016, 03:24:06 AM
Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
yes , i am satisfied with the idea of bitcoin bank . through these development of bitcoin bank no one will be able to say it is illegal and more people will comes in the bitcoin world . and there will be ease to convert bitcoin in to fiat and fiat into bitcoin .
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
October 20, 2016, 03:18:49 AM

i think the idea of bitcoin banks comes mainly from the fact that people are looking for some kind of investment and they look for profit to deposit their bitcoin into some kind of a bank and receive annul profit. but also it is because of the fact that so many newbies come from the old banking system and people who don't understand bitcoin want to use it the same way as they use fiat.

Bitcoin bank can be a good idea but there is a lot of factors to consider. First who operates the bank. In country, the local banks are all backed by the local government so the banks cant run away with the money. Are we able to have such a secure plan to ensure that the bitcoin bank wont run away?
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
October 20, 2016, 03:14:40 AM
I don't agree that bitcoin should have a bank or bitcoin should be putted in the bank, I think it is so unnecessary. Bank will just take advantage of bitcoin and the users that invested it to the bank would not get any great profit because of this idea. Since the bitcoin price is always fluctuating it might get a situation which bitcoin would just be scammed by the bank without the users noticing it or someone's who put their bitcoin on the bank.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
October 20, 2016, 03:01:49 AM

i think the idea of bitcoin banks comes mainly from the fact that people are looking for some kind of investment and they look for profit to deposit their bitcoin into some kind of a bank and receive annul profit. but also it is because of the fact that so many newbies come from the old banking system and people who don't understand bitcoin want to use it the same way as they use fiat.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
October 20, 2016, 02:35:47 AM
No because if there an bitcoin bank then how about our bitcoin wallets? that we use to stock our bitcoin from earnings and if there an bitcoin bank i will not totatly deposit my bitcoin if there an fee's like bitcoin wallet it much more better to use bitcoin wallets than bank Tongue just saying.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
October 20, 2016, 01:46:23 AM
bitcoin bank would  be  nonsense  for me  hence what  would  be the  purpose of  wallets that used only for  bitcoin? FOr sure   most people would not tend to put their  bitcoin on a bank because its been  kept  by someone and we really dont  like that someone could able to  hold our bitcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 20, 2016, 01:39:54 AM
No, I don't agree on the idea of Bitcoin bank. Bitcoin and blockchain technology offers the opportunity or facility to be your own bank by having full control over your funds with freedom of use to access them anytime. In presence of current wallets availability I don't think there is even need of any such formal bank to let my Bitcoin there to store them.
Yeah make formal bank means let goverment to rule or take a tax of bitcoin. Only if bitcoin bank give the better beneffit than using usual online wallet will be good reason. I do not really sure that it is a good idea but if bitcoin bank can used to change fiat into bitcoin or bitcoin into fiat I will be agree.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
October 20, 2016, 01:09:45 AM
You know why banks exist, right? To offer security and convenience...

Imagine it: You have 1kk USD and want to buy bitcoins but you don't know how to secure it... So you can look a bank to hold it for you and offer security and well, maybe you can have a debit card to spend it anywhere.

Banks from nowadays don't will do it for sure, buy someone can create one and well, will be a monster for a lot of bitcoin lovers.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
October 19, 2016, 11:14:27 PM
Well, I guess I could not agree with it. maybe with so many people who exchange money at their disposal in the form of bitcoin. other than that, I think this is also a real form that bitcoin has evolved into the real world. if the bank bitcoin really established, we might be able to redeem bitcoin we have in some places
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
October 19, 2016, 10:48:13 PM
The idea of the Bitcoin is decentralization. If it will be in a bank, then it will be centralized. Further, like those Bitcoin exchanges like Mt. Gox, they will just run with your coins and declare some bs they think of like they got hacked or was bankrupt.

That is the disadvantage of this idea. The trusts issue,also like in the bank. Tere are unscrupulous out there wanted to lure your bitcoin for their personal gain. Why should I deposited my bitcoin for that bank when I can carry my wallet unless they are an exchanges where I can trade and business.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
October 19, 2016, 10:44:41 PM
Having bank in bitcoin seems like a nonsense. Having bitcoin banks will contradict the real reason why bitcoin is created. Bitcoin is created for it's users to be anonymous so why have bitcoin bank requiring users to verify identity? Also bitcoin I think will not be a decentralized coin anymore if that happens since government in my opinion can take control if that happens.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 19, 2016, 10:28:52 PM
The idea of the Bitcoin is decentralization. If it will be in a bank, then it will be centralized. Further, like those Bitcoin exchanges like Mt. Gox, they will just run with your coins and declare some bs they think of like they got hacked or was bankrupt.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
October 19, 2016, 10:18:58 PM
If the bank is non-controlled by the government and it keeps the best parts of bitcoin, like its anonymity, safety, user-friendliness the bank would be rather ok. But really I can't say for sure yet.

Bitcoin bank, a bank that has control over bitcoins. And a bank that is controlled by the government, yes i do agree with it. For me it is a potential uplift for bitcoin to grow and be accepted by the general community. The government oversees the transaction such that illegal activities using bitcoin will be cast out of bitcoin usage. I believe in the ability of the government to maintain peace and control criminality and so i placed bitcoin into their hands if i have that power.
Bitcoin bank is not applicable because the idea of bitcoin is decentralization and banks are centralized so they do no fit and they cannot be integrated. The system of course cannot be change anymore as this is what makes people love bitcoins, if you want a bank you can simply deposit your money in the bank.
Jump to: