Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree with idea "Bitcoin bank" ? - page 15. (Read 142276 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
October 07, 2017, 06:51:51 PM
The SEC and the world's financial securities firms will continue to attack bitcoin banks if the developers form a physical office, they will demand full financial statements every day and will not make the developers feel comfortable, letting bitcoin banks be held by every user in the form of a wallet proved to be very effective to this day.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Bitcoin: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu
October 07, 2017, 06:43:06 PM
It could be like a center for bitcoin services, helping people who do not understand bitcoin, but its role would be limited to consulting & exchange
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
October 07, 2017, 06:19:17 PM
That's quite strange. I guess the idea of crypto currency itself denies the idea of having any bank (if we speak about a controlling organization). Or otherwise it will turn into a usual financial system, and I'm not sure that's what bitcoin users are waiting to happen.

Yes it is absolutely strange, i disagree on this "bitcoin bank" what is the use of bitcoin being decentralized if we use a bank to store bitcoins?We have a wallet adress that are secure to store our bitcoin,we can also grow our money by investing in bitcoin. Bank is for paper money only in my opinion.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
October 07, 2017, 05:42:09 PM
I disagree with the idea of ​​bitcoin bank. I join bitcoin just want to have free asset without any third party interference. I want to control the bitcoin in full, if there is a bitcoin bank then I feel can not manage bitcoin freely.
i am studying the replaces of the people here, and can see that most of the people replay is that they are not agree with bitcoin banks. In fact people do not want to have the old traditional way of deposing and withdrawal of money from banks. but  it can only be possible through  online wallet which is i fact the modern way of keeping your money, where you can get access to at any time and from anywhere.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
October 07, 2017, 03:25:09 PM
I disagree with the idea of ​​bitcoin bank. I join bitcoin just want to have free asset without any third party interference. I want to control the bitcoin in full, if there is a bitcoin bank then I feel can not manage bitcoin freely.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
October 07, 2017, 03:06:44 PM
I accept I like Bitcoin more than any bank because it is Secure and Transparent, But banks are Secure but not Transparent as because they use our money to give loans. Why They use our money for giving loans why not they just make some separate money for that. I would not like to see the term BitcoinBank as I will not tolerate Bank with Bitcoin they will clearly corrupt it.
Activity: 167
October 07, 2017, 02:20:28 PM
The idea of bitcoin it is to be your own bank and have control of your money (private keys). Which could be the interest of a  "Bitcoin bank" ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
October 07, 2017, 02:15:05 PM
I love bitcoin and crypto because they allow me to bypass banks, so what problem would a bitcoin bank solve...?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
October 07, 2017, 09:45:22 AM
 :)Hey ...
 I don't think this idea is any good .. Because bank is something that needs to be stable if it itself is not stable it can't promise stability to other people that will come to invest or take a loan .
Also bitcoins and stability are never gonna be on the same dice so better we should forget about this idea.
Also bank works on the factor that the money that people invest with them.. they... Use it.. to give loan.. and..thus get their... Necessarily payment indirectly.

But with bitcoins that will be very hard to deal with..
But who knows.. there are people with very high IQ they might device something we never thought about.
Wink
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 07, 2017, 09:11:50 AM
In this case I do not really understand the bitcoin bank. But if that happens I'm sure bitcoin will be more famous in the future. Due to the existence of a bitcoin bank everyone would ask what is bitcoin. to transact and shopping using bitcoin will be easy.
You also do not understand the concept of bitcoin. Bitcoin was created as a decentralized currency. No single institution or a person will have control over the currency. But if there is a bitcoin "bank", then the person or group who controls the bank will be controlling the currency, thus losing its key feature. Your wallet is your own bank.
Activity: 110
October 07, 2017, 09:06:59 AM
I don't agree with the idea of bitcoin bank because bitcoin will be controlled by third parties and lose its decentralization feature.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
October 07, 2017, 08:16:33 AM
I think this one will be a good idea as long as it is decentralize. I believe more and more people are on this page. Just make it Fair and Transparent to everyone when it comes to fee and charges. Those are the things normally people complaining about the banks we have in the fiat world. So i guess it's time to remake it in the cryptos.

Somehow I do agree with the idea of bitcoin bank. There are many coins that are lost because of the carelessness of the people possessing it like forgetting his password, didn't have 2FA, being hacked, the hardware where the bitcoin is stored was destroyed and some other situations. This would be solved then if there is a bank where one would be sure that his funds where safely secured.

The downside with this is that this bank may be the target of hackers then because they knew that a lot of bitcoin is stored there. But I am sure that the one who will be employing this bank would take the necessary security measures to make the funds secure. It would work like banks do, letting people borrow some bitcoin etc.

I mean, if people have lost their card, their card can already be used for online transactions. The only details needed for online transactions are the numbers that are written on your card, the user doesn't have to know your password. I think that the current banks that we have give you a refund if your card gets hacked or some person used it. The reason to this is because there's literally an infinite amount of fiat in their bank. Those are just numbers, really. Physical money are just printed out nonstop. The amount that you have lost is nothing to the banks. It only takes a couple of minutes to print that amount of money. In bitcoin, I don't think that it will be the case. They don't have infinite amount of bitcoin and they will never do.

You would think that that certain bank will be great and all, but it creates centralization and we're not about that here. As more and more people are using bitcoin banks, the funds become more and more centralized.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
October 07, 2017, 06:56:55 AM
I do not agree if the idea of ​​a bitcoin bank formed will make the bitcoin centralized. all activities of bitcoin transactions will be controlled by those who want to take profits. only those who want to take more profit .. who have the idea to make a bitcoin bank. I prefer bitcoin with decentralization because it is privacy for me
Activity: 210
October 07, 2017, 06:35:57 AM
bitcoin bank ? sounds so bad man ...no one in this community wants a bank dude , we came here to get away from them and now you wana a bitcoin bank ? I think you are in the wrong place mate.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
October 07, 2017, 06:08:23 AM
I think this one will be a good idea as long as it is decentralize. I believe more and more people are on this page. Just make it Fair and Transparent to everyone when it comes to fee and charges. Those are the things normally people complaining about the banks we have in the fiat world. So i guess it's time to remake it in the cryptos.

Somehow I do agree with the idea of bitcoin bank. There are many coins that are lost because of the carelessness of the people possessing it like forgetting his password, didn't have 2FA, being hacked, the hardware where the bitcoin is stored was destroyed and some other situations. This would be solved then if there is a bank where one would be sure that his funds where safely secured.

I am not sure if you're talking about online wallet accounts that require passwords and 2FA, if yes then the support units can do this for you, Isn't that bank is much prone and compromised security? not to mention decentalization issue where bitcoin has been design as it is

The downside with this is that this bank may be the target of hackers then because they knew that a lot of bitcoin is stored there. But I am sure that the one who will be employing this bank would take the necessary security measures to make the funds secure. It would work like banks do, letting people borrow some bitcoin etc.

I would rather download the core wallet and ensure security myself
Activity: 462
October 06, 2017, 09:46:53 PM
In this case I do not really understand the bitcoin bank. But if that happens I'm sure bitcoin will be more famous in the future. Due to the existence of a bitcoin bank everyone would ask what is bitcoin. to transact and shopping using bitcoin will be easy.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
October 06, 2017, 09:32:05 PM
No.
Bitcoin/Crypto Currency is freedom. We must not go back. We must go forward!

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
October 06, 2017, 09:25:58 PM
Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.
So, i would like to find out the percentage of user who agreed with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask name and email address.
Actually I would strongly agree if bitcoin is made into Bank, but for bitcoin made the Bank should be for experienced or really feel that bitcoin holders must negotiate first and bitcoin must be found first about the law and stipulated legislation that will be applied later. Moreover, the bitcoin enthusiasts have surpassed the outside of the country of Indonesia automatically bitcoin can be used as a bank to invest and save.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
October 06, 2017, 09:19:31 PM

Activity: 112
October 06, 2017, 07:46:21 PM
Sorry, I don't agree with the idea of Bitcoin Bank. We have enough bank who are interested in only taking the charges from their customers.
Pages:
Jump to: