Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree with idea "Bitcoin bank" ? - page 17. (Read 142276 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 100
October 03, 2017, 11:25:52 PM
Bitcoin is truly decentralized, if there will be a bitcoin bank, then it's no longer decentralized since there will be someone whose going to control it . It will no longer be anonymous because we will be required to submit a documents that has our personal information. And I guess, most of bitcoin users don't want it to happen.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 11:22:14 PM
Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.
So, i would like to find out the percentage of user who agreed with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask name and email address.

Yeah i strongly agree that idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. With Bank you often use to keep your cash and receive stable interest every month or year but with Bitcoin I think we no need to send it to bank.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
October 03, 2017, 11:06:10 PM
Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.
So, i would like to find out the percentage of user who agreed with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask name and email address.
I have seen a lot of ads in Youtube promoting bitcoin banks, and honestly I don't agree to that idea. First of, before an individual involves himself to bitcoins, he should be technologically responsible for all his bitcoins. Second, bitcoin is supposedly about freedom, isn't it? If you can't trust your wealth to yourself then bitcoin is certainly NOT for you... don't make these mainstream wolves rich because of your irresponsibility and noobity.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
October 03, 2017, 11:01:46 PM
I agree with this good idea of creating bitcoin bank to lessen the fees in withdrawing funds using third party banks. When you use third party banks your withdrawals will decrease compare to bitcoin bank i think theres no fees when you use it like the other banks.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 10:58:51 PM
Normal banks are used in order to save traditional money,which are used as local currency but bitcoins are not used by everyone and also bitcoins are even banned in several countries so I think its worst idea but can be accessed in the future.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
October 03, 2017, 10:50:46 PM
It's not whether I agree with it or not, it's what nature thinks and right now nature thinks decentralization is coming for almost all centralized systems.
Activity: 518
October 03, 2017, 05:53:02 PM
Unfortunately after 5-10 years it will be hard times for bankers and a lot of people involved in this area but they can change and create a new model of banking!  If I do not see a way out of this situation, then this does not mean that there is no way out. But for now I am totally agree with this your message . Bank have nothing special to offer to users maybe it will be in the future. Hard say.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE
October 03, 2017, 05:43:56 PM
As shown by the results of the poll (55%), most people will not use a Bitcoin bank.

The issue with a Bitcoin bank is the same issue with exchanges.  You will never know if a rogue employee will steal the money.  You will never know if a hacker will steal the money.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 03, 2017, 05:40:12 PM
I know that the bitcoins philosophy is decentralisation and banks are totally the opposite of the bitcoins concept yet we should bare in mind that bitcoin must have a safe storage especially now that it is very valuable. Well I think that this banks my be the safest place. Some may buy and sell but if they will implement my banks I hope that less fees, because I don't know what's the point of bitcoins in terms of no transaction fees if that would happen.

What do you know about bitcoin wallets? Do you know anything about bitcoin mixers? What
do you know about protection in the banks? Are you sure that they can keep your money better
then you?
    This is where you can find very well protected wallet, you can choose fancy one from From 229.00 €.
https://www.ledgerwallet.com/products
   If you wish to stay truly anonymous before sending bitcoins to this wallet run them trough bitmixer and
there is one in my signature link.
   Your money is safe and who will rob you when you are anonymous? You will be safe and you can enjoy
in your privacy.
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
October 03, 2017, 05:37:28 PM
As such, a bank is not required, but over time an organic regulatory system will appear that will suit everyone.
Activity: 196
October 03, 2017, 05:33:17 PM
I think it's no need bank for Bitcoin. With Bank you often use to keep your cash and receive stable interest every month or year but with Bitcoin I think we no need to send it to bank. Our Bitcoin wallet, coinbase, xapo, electrum,....is our own bank and the money we have is increasing everyday when Bitcoin price increase. Beside I feel keep Bitcoin in Bank like invest my Bitcoin into some HYIP system to receive interest everyday or month so I prefer keep it by myself to use Bitcoin Bank.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
October 03, 2017, 05:29:43 PM
I know that the bitcoins philosophy is decentralisation and banks are totally the opposite of the bitcoins concept yet we should bare in mind that bitcoin must have a safe storage especially now that it is very valuable. Well I think that this banks my be the safest place. Some may buy and sell but if they will implement my banks I hope that less fees, because I don't know what's the point of bitcoins in terms of no transaction fees if that would happen.
Activity: 322
October 03, 2017, 05:21:14 PM
I do not agree with bitcoin bank. I believe it is against btc's philosophy behind it .anonymity.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
October 03, 2017, 05:19:22 PM
No i dont agree... only if this "bank" has the real concepts of bitcoins then it would be a great idea, i mean, with a full descentralized control of the money in it, but how is supposed that people will withdraw their money if bitcoin is supposed to be 100% anonymous? i dont find a good explanation for that.. It would be impossible to realize a bitcoin bank, maybe if we have new technologies in some years, then we can develop it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
October 03, 2017, 05:15:12 PM
I would argue that this idea contradicts the concept of bitcoin ,, the concept of bitcoin is decentralized, it means that bitcoin is not centered in a project or a company, but I appreciate your idea, it just needs to be customized with bitcoin ,,
Activity: 265
Pretty kewl right?
October 03, 2017, 04:47:26 PM
I don't think it's a good idea, Bitcoin is Decentralized, the fundamental and essence of Bitcoin will lose. There will be restrictions and we all know that banks will just monopolize Bitcoin, so it's a no for me.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
October 03, 2017, 04:35:10 PM
If a bitcoin bank is supposed to be like a fiat bank where you give your bitcoins to someone who knows everything about you as you will not be able to do that without giving your valid information, then Not at all, because then there would be no difference between fiat and bitcoin.
We all know that bitcoin is a nice idea in which you can save your bitcoin on that bank. However, there is no such bank who accept bitcoin. I think I will prefer to my bitcoin on online wallet than on bank. Lastly, I hope there will be a bank in where you can put all your bitcoins.
Activity: 459
Merit: 104
October 03, 2017, 03:45:34 PM
What makes bitcoin unique is that you can have the bitcoins in a wallet on your computer. certainly there are some wallets online, but thease are wallets and not banks.  Bitcoin is descentralized, and because of this a bitcoin bank will never exist. It is better this way, a bank would change in worse many things for bitcoin.
 The nearest wallet that resembles a bitcoin bank is Coinbase but coinbase remains a wallet, and is not a true bank.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
October 03, 2017, 03:38:35 PM
actually it's good if there is a bitcoin bank, but there only in particular to store our wallet hardware, which we use as a savings for Bitcoin ..
Banks are not good take that out of your mind, they get profits by doing nothing, the service they give is  no longer necessary, besides they have abused their position of power so much that it is impossible we can trust in them, that is why bitcoin is so great because it is trustless.
I will also say a BIG NO because we are already fed up of banks terms and conditions and monopoly. I will never ever agree with Bitcoin Bank. I have bank name. Bitcoin is already secure and I want to work in free environment without any hard restrictions. I like the current strategy of bitcoin business and transactions. in future we can expect that the new generation will mosly use online wallet system which is more convenient and easy.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
September 30, 2017, 09:13:18 AM
I'm not sure yet and don't think so if this good idea. As we know we have own bank like blockchain, electrum and something else also can be controlled it self we do not need Bitcoin Bank. If there is any "Bitcoin Bank" i don't think people will agree with this idea, bank have full control of money.
Pages:
Jump to: