Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree with idea "Bitcoin bank" ? - page 12. (Read 142249 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 15
October 12, 2017, 08:56:53 AM
why not? i think it can be a bank for btc. But security of bank is risky.

Security is provided by blockchain technology. Bank just should use it properly and keep private keys strongly safe.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 08:55:33 AM
why not? i think it can be a bank for btc. But security of bank is risky.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 08:54:29 AM
no, we have own bank. its wallet.
no charge, more save, cheap, and many advantages than bank
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
October 12, 2017, 08:53:43 AM
i agree with idea '' bitcoin bank ''
if bitcoin bank appear , It is convenient for using bitcoin .

That's right. Not bitcoin only. Cryptoeconomy surely needs services that will allow to adopt cryptocurrencies by people masses in daily life. There are many projects aim to meet that need. I guess next summer will bring us some MVPs to give it a try.
Activity: 91
October 12, 2017, 08:50:08 AM
i think i do not agree with idea bitcoin bank .
if bitcoin banks have been built , bitcoin  will be severely controlled .
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 08:47:33 AM
i agree with idea '' bitcoin bank ''
if bitcoin bank appear , It is convenient for using bitcoin .
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
October 12, 2017, 08:45:17 AM
I really surprised with so many negative feedback to the idea of crytocurrency bank.

Why would I use bank for my bitcoins?

To be able to use a cryptocurrency as you do fiat today.

I also think that this idea is stupid, and I don`t know how banks are planning to get into bitcoin community. That will be tricky for them, what can they offer to me (or us) to open bitcoin wallet in some bank, pay monthly account maintenance, what can they do for me, that I can`t do myself?

A year after your words we see several projects develop blockchain based banking services. To be a cryptobank client and use its services you don't even need to move your money to a bank. Take a look at Everex or Crypterium projects.

What do they offer to us? To buy a coffee for ETH with an iPhone like we do with fiat currency already.

Only one thing fall on my mind and that is high saving rate. I opened some saving calculator and for example best bank in my country offer if I save in my currency 1 000 000 dinars for one year (that is 9 000 dollars) I can earn 90 000 dinars (850 dollars).
If I save in foreign currency, for example dollars, 10 000 dollars for one year will bring me 396 dollars. Which is joke, so how big interest they can offer for bitcoin to I be attracted to save my bitcoins in some bank?

That's where I agree with you. There is no interest for a user in saving cryptocurrency in a cryptobank.
Activity: 56
October 12, 2017, 08:05:01 AM
bitcoin and lender equally of them are a diffrent word , system , organization. It do not would seem good jointly. Financial institutions are a aged notion to handle and sustain the stability of income in econmics
Activity: 25
October 12, 2017, 05:56:54 AM
I strongly agree with the existence of bitcoin bank because with the bitcoin bank, then the value of bitcoin itself will be stronger and more liquid so that the future of bitcoin become more guaranteed globally
Activity: 108
October 12, 2017, 05:35:32 AM
Yes I do and I will definitely support it, Im also thinking of having a bitcoin bank to store and deposit my bitcoins so that I don’t need to carry it around with me in my mobile and having it stolen means I will loose a lot. A bitcoin bank like what a cash bank has is a great idea and will open a lot of possibilities and job opportunities for people who wants to work in that bank. Im in full support of this if this will take effect.
Activity: 75
Merit: 3
October 12, 2017, 03:50:54 AM
Yes I agree, because people more confidence and farmiliar with bitcoin. They can saving their money also in bitcoin bank.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 03:47:28 AM
I believe banks that we have now and bitcoin, are going to co-exist in the future.

Bitcoin is just another form of currency after all, like dollars or yen. So, banks in the future will accept bitcoin for deposits and use it for lending and so on.

But, first step would be legalise it and accept is as a form of legal currency in each country.
Activity: 308
October 12, 2017, 03:41:12 AM
Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.
So, i would like to find out the percentage of user who agreed with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask name and email address.

I don't because it would just create additional fee for their services and it will eliminate the purpose of bitcoin to be accessible anytime I want without any hassle and processes and filling up of forms, falling in line etc in the banks. Also what ever happens to that bank may also affect my bitcoins, I would accept it if my coins were lost because of my carelessness.
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
October 12, 2017, 03:33:27 AM
Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.
So, i would like to find out the percentage of user who agreed with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask name and email address.
nope,because its dangerous when it comes to digital world..it can be stolen or hacked
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 03:07:16 AM
Bitcoin is the first decentralized p2p payment network that is fully controlled by its users without central or intermediary authority. so if there's a bank for bitcoin, what's the function for?

It makes me confused to what will be the function of bitcoin bank if there will be in the future since we all crypto users control our bitcoin with our wallets. Bitcoin was created not to be controlled by the government in the first place.
Activity: 140
October 12, 2017, 02:54:17 AM
Bitcoin is the first decentralized p2p payment network that is fully controlled by its users without central or intermediary authority. so if there's a bank for bitcoin, what's the function for?
Activity: 56
October 12, 2017, 02:35:10 AM
Very first you need to believe of why folks would use a bitcoin financial institution.  Normal banks give us the ability to execute net transactions and we do not want that with bitcoin as it arrives naturally.Normal banks make our funds much more protected due to the fact we don't have to worry about our residence burning down with all our savings within. Bitcoins can be held in many spots at as soon as as backups so we don't need this attribute.IMO bitcoin lender has no purpose to exist.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 11, 2017, 11:56:42 AM
not agree with that.
we must pay more maintaine or additional tax for the bank. and we dont know it save or not. and i think, wallet is more good than bank, more save because just are that hold the bitcoin, no additional charge and other
Yes I appreciate the idea of Bitcoin bank and this bank will than break the record of world bank because now a days millions of people are converting cash into Bitcoin so if they want to keep it save than they will heave the only choice of Bitcoin bank so you should open Bitcoin Bank as soon as possible.
Activity: 546
October 11, 2017, 04:29:20 AM
Any bank is a centralization, you as a depositor have a mechanism to influence the decisions of the bank, the bank can freeze your deposit. Bank accounts can be seized. This is the last century.
Activity: 42
October 11, 2017, 03:14:45 AM
bitcoin and lender each of them are a diffrent phrase , method , firm. It do not looks good jointly. Banking companies are a old thought to control and sustain the stability of funds in econmics
Pages:
Jump to: