Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree with idea "Bitcoin bank" ? - page 2. (Read 142248 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 07:20:48 AM
Most people love bitcoin just because it gives you the opportunity to escape from taxes, to do a more profitable investment without control.
If bitcoin bank, it is all lost.  Embarrassed
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
October 25, 2017, 07:17:21 AM
I strongly agree, because in the presence of bitcoin banks, we will be easier to transact. and bitcoin will become increasingly recognized in many people.
No it won't be easier to transact. A bank would just add an extra step... Bitcoin can't possibly get any easier to transact than it already is.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 07:15:59 AM
I strongly agree, because in the presence of bitcoin banks, we will be easier to transact. and bitcoin will become increasingly recognized in many people.
October 25, 2017, 07:12:29 AM
Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.
So, i would like to find out the percentage of user who agreed with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask name and email address.

No, I don't agree in the idea of bitcoin bank. If there is a bank what is the essence of bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin is only a digital money and how can a digital crypto has a bank. It is so logic.
Exchanges can already be our bank or our wallet so we don't need to invent new things that is similar to bank, when we say of bank that is centralized
and we all know that bitcoin is decentralized so it's like we are not supporting bitcoin in that sense, we have to achieve this real freedom and privacy.
Exactly this. It's strange how many people in this thread don't seem to understand Bitcoin at all.

Glad at least some people still remember what Bitcoin was all about and created for.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
October 25, 2017, 02:10:27 AM
Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask name and email address.

No, I don't agree in the idea of bitcoin bank. If there is a bank what is the essence of bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin is only a digital money and how can a digital crypto has a bank. It is so logic.
Exchanges can already be our bank or our wallet so we don't need to invent new things that is similar to bank, when we say of bank that is centralized
and we all know that bitcoin is decentralized so it's like we are not supporting bitcoin in that sense, we have to achieve this real freedom and privacy.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 12:01:38 AM

Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
October 24, 2017, 11:59:12 PM
YES! I agree with this bitcoin bank you are talkig about. And I believe in the saying that email defeated postmails and bitcoin will do the same to the banks. That would be great if such thing happens right?
We don't need bank, we can do banking even without bank and that is because of bitcoin.
The blockchain will act as a bank and we can see our transactions their transparently while we can keep our information safe and private.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 24, 2017, 11:02:58 PM
YES! I agree with this bitcoin bank you are talkig about. And I believe in the saying that email defeated postmails and bitcoin will do the same to the banks. That would be great if such thing happens right?
Activity: 47
October 24, 2017, 10:45:49 PM
I strongly agree with the existence of bitcoin bank, although in my country has been officially banned
but I still hope there will be a bank for bitcoin in particular
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
October 24, 2017, 10:39:39 PM
For me it is good to have this for you to make it easy in different aspect like you can use your bitcoin even without internet connection. can catch the attention of many people that surround on the bank and they are willing to invest because they assure the idea that their money will be safe.
Activity: 306
Merit: 107
I'm going to eat your cookies
October 24, 2017, 10:21:52 PM
I am not sure bout this idea. I mean if we will have a bitcoin bank does this mean that this will now be regulated by the government and banks right?
I can see that its pros will be better secure with regards to every transactions made thru bitcoin but this also mean that it will be taxed by the government.
I am not sure what should i feel with this idea.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 24, 2017, 10:16:39 PM
I think having bitcoin is also having a bank with a currency using bitcoin. Example of the bank i mention is your wallet, since it work like a bank that can be transacted anywhere and everywhere.
That is why the philosophy of bitcoin is of being our own bank because that is literally what we are we do not need a third party to help us with our transactions, but the problem is that banks are going to try to take that right away from us somehow.
Activity: 56
October 24, 2017, 06:49:05 AM
I completely disagree the idea of bitcoin bank i think we don't need it as bitcoin is meant to remain decentralized always becase i know for sure that when i am putting my bitcoins on that bank that they are stealing money of me because they want to let me pay for my bitcoins also for my money.
October 24, 2017, 06:43:47 AM
No, I do not like this notion simply because, just one of the advantages Bitcoin is that it is impartial of the banking institutions all your income belongs only to you.

I don't know if you have any experience about this but I don't get what you are saying. Banks are all about handing your money to them and let them save it for you so you can avoid the trouble of saving them, at least if they lost it you can blame them. I don't know that incomes are being taken by the banks because on how you said it, it is like you stating it like that. 
You won't be able to blame banks when they lose your Bitcoin, because right now they are backed up by central banks and governments. A bitcoin bank would be backed up by literally nothing, so once the access to Bitcoins is lost - you're screwed.
There is no need for banks with the blockchain.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
October 24, 2017, 06:40:27 AM
No, I do not like this notion simply because, just one of the advantages Bitcoin is that it is impartial of the banking institutions all your income belongs only to you.

I don't know if you have any experience about this but I don't get what you are saying. Banks are all about handing your money to them and let them save it for you so you can avoid the trouble of saving them, at least if they lost it you can blame them. I don't know that incomes are being taken by the banks because on how you said it, it is like you stating it like that. 
October 24, 2017, 06:37:31 AM

As you said its only an idea,but in my own opinion it is a nice idea to have a bitcoin bank soon,because all things happen in a bright idea,like this bitcoin currency ,in first this is only the good idea of Mr.Satoshi ( father of all bitcoin) in order to apply this process,then until now we are benefited of his good and bright idea.
Satoshi created Bitcoin to get away from banks.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
October 24, 2017, 06:29:14 AM

As you said its only an idea,but in my own opinion it is a nice idea to have a bitcoin bank soon,because all things happen in a bright idea,like this bitcoin currency ,in first this is only the good idea of Mr.Satoshi ( father of all bitcoin) in order to apply this process,then until now we are benefited of his good and bright idea.
October 24, 2017, 05:43:18 AM
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-41672793

Another reason why banks aren't desirable. Wouldn't be surprised if every single bank was involved in corruption in some way.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 05:18:37 AM
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
October 24, 2017, 02:52:38 AM
I completely agree with the idea of bitcoin bank if it doesn't need any kind of personal information like the normal banks.In normal banking system they take all kind of personal information and they even charge us tax for our own deposits and we also have to pay taxes for own money and they need every single information about our trade and how we earned the money and we also have to show the source of income .whereas in the case of bitcoin bank i expect it to be the same like what it is doing now by keeping all the transactions confidential as what it is doing now.
Pages:
Jump to: