Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree with idea "Bitcoin bank" ? - page 8. (Read 142248 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 103
October 17, 2017, 05:10:08 PM
Naaaaa!! My coins are safer in my wallet. I dont need another sucker of my hard earned coins. Banks is bank, they wont survive without bank fees and interests.. without bank i will not paying those, though wallets take some amount from our coins too but only minimal.
Activity: 635
Merit: 251
October 17, 2017, 05:05:02 PM
I think the term 'Bitcoin bank' is an oxymoron. Bitcoin came into existence because the banking system failed us back in 2009, and so to use the term bank when referencing Bitcoin is almost an insult. Wallet or vault is definitely more appropriate because that suggests it's in your control and highly secure but I would personally never want to see those two words being used together in the same sentence  Kiss

I'm glad you said it pal.
Some people just don't understand what BTC is about and how it got started.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 04:59:24 PM
I think the term 'Bitcoin bank' is an oxymoron. Bitcoin came into existence because the banking system failed us back in 2009, and so to use the term bank when referencing Bitcoin is almost an insult. Wallet or vault is definitely more appropriate because that suggests it's in your control and highly secure but I would personally never want to see those two words being used together in the same sentence  Kiss
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 17, 2017, 04:21:10 PM
Individually I would never use it! but something can make bitcoin much more popular to the mass it could be good for us as well! we want as numerous different techniques as possible to make it more trustable to every person

I'm not too sure about that. At least I would have waited for even greater bursts of bitcoin and then I would think of something like that. I sincerely doubt that such a thing could be checked now.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Freedom
October 17, 2017, 03:20:28 PM
Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.
So, i would like to find out the percentage of user who agreed with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask name and email address.

If you mean a bitcoin bank where you can safely store your Bitcoins I see that's a good thing.
This will help individuals not worry about losing Bitcoins by getting hacked.
This transfers the risk from an individual to the Bank and if the banks can pay interest to the individuals for parking the BTCs with them then I don't see a negative.

But I do not like banks in the traditional sense. There should be no fractional reserve lending rights to the Banks or to anyone (not even miners) ..
And anonymity should be maintained. Governments these days, especially in developing countries, see taxing individuals is the way to collect their revenues while corrupt politicians stash millions away..

Decentralized is good..
Activity: 420
October 17, 2017, 03:12:00 PM
Bitcoin bank would make sense if it would give you the possibility to have the regular fiat account and internal market where you could move funds from crypto to fiat and vice versa.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 17, 2017, 03:08:26 PM
I disagree with the idea of ​​bitcoin bank. Because it might make my privacy distracted by charging personal data filed by a bitcoin bank if in case the bitcoin bank exists. I am worried about the freedom of transactions, will be restrained by bitcoin banks.
Activity: 24
October 17, 2017, 02:44:36 PM
Very first you need to think of why individuals would use a bitcoin bank.  Standard financial institutions give us the capability to execute net transactions and we will not need to have that with bitcoin as it comes by natural means.Typical financial institutions make our income much more protected because we will not have to fret about our residence burning down with all our financial savings inside of. Bitcoins can be held in numerous spots at once as backups so we do not need to have this characteristic.IMO bitcoin lender has no explanation to exist.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
October 17, 2017, 01:17:27 PM
I do not agree with bitcoin bank. because we store bitcoin in bitcoin wallet. so bitcoin bank is not needed nowadays. this is just in my opinion

Yes right, it would be like a function if we saving money in the bank, would be many rules for example to make wallet must use official identity or SIM. bitcoin is free, so there should be no limit.
Activity: 24
October 17, 2017, 01:08:10 PM
Individually I would never use it! but something can make bitcoin much more popular to the mass it could be good for us as well! we want as numerous different techniques as possible to make it more trustable to every person
Activity: 27
October 16, 2017, 08:44:17 AM
I do not agree with bitcoin bank. because we store bitcoin in bitcoin wallet. so bitcoin bank is not needed nowadays. this is just in my opinion
Activity: 336
October 16, 2017, 08:13:41 AM
What is the sense of having a decentralized currency if you are going to store it in a bank?
Activity: 47
October 16, 2017, 03:55:31 AM
bitcoin and lender the two of them are a diffrent phrase , technique , organization. It do not looks great together. Banking companies are a aged idea to control and preserve the stability of funds in econmics
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 03:14:58 AM
I think Bitcoin was created to go against these big banks centralisation and it gives power back to the people, why would I need to trust someone with my Bitcoin if I can easily keep it safe by myself in my wallet. I just can't comprehend the idea. I can move money to any part of the world in 10 mins once I have access to internet so do I still need to trust someone to do this for me.
Activity: 42
October 16, 2017, 03:06:52 AM
Bitcoin born to put banks and regulating authorities out of business and ensure freedom to common people - so, I don't agree with the Bitcoin Bank concept.
Activity: 22
October 16, 2017, 02:17:41 AM
No, I do not like this thought because, just one of the positive aspects Bitcoin is that it is unbiased of the banks all your cash belongs only to you.
Activity: 299
Merit: 13
October 15, 2017, 06:59:57 PM
Bitcoin and bank do not go together. The whole reason Bitcoin came out was to get rid of them and that's exactly what's happening. People are realizing that banks are not to be trusted.

I strongly disagree with you about the reason bitcoin came out. The reason was in the problem of centralisation and bad behaviour of Central banks. Not the banks at all. And bitcoin still didn't solve that problem, but that's a good try anyway. Solution is still in the future
Activity: 299
Merit: 13
October 15, 2017, 06:55:58 PM
I think a bitcoin Bank is a bad idea. A bitcoin yet, you can not pay in store, and convert it to Fiat via exchanges. I think a bitcoin Bank just makes no sense.

Don't you contradict with yourself when you say bitcoin bank makes no sense while you can not pay at the store with bitcoin?
Activity: 56
October 15, 2017, 06:40:09 PM
Well, if they are generating an curiosity that is secure, positive. I mean, the cause why a good deal of men and women don't see bitcoin as a great investment decision is simply because it doesn't create curiosity, and there aren't actually any regulated bitcoin banking institutions.However, if you are storing your bitcoins at a bitcoin lender with out fascination then what's the level? Just hold on to your personal important and you'll be wonderful.
Activity: 309
Merit: 102
Presale is live!
October 15, 2017, 05:03:29 PM
Bitcoin and bank do not go together. The whole reason Bitcoin came out was to get rid of them and that's exactly what's happening. People are realizing that banks are not to be trusted.
Pages:
Jump to: