Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree with idea "Bitcoin bank" ? - page 7. (Read 142248 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
October 18, 2017, 04:51:53 PM
Lots of people use Bitcoin so they don't have to rely on banks, so what's the point if you're going to use a bank anyway? Lol. But yeah, we are capable enough of protecting our own coins. There should be no need for banks.
Yeah, we can hold our Bitcoin and use it for loans through loans services or some exchanges support it. Of course, I know the risk of cryptocurrency always higher than banking system, but I do not want to put my money into any place, because it means I support Bitcoin become centralization.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 04:50:40 PM
I dont agree with this idea. One of the reason of  why i like bitcoun is that provides payment directly from sender to consegnee.i think bank will be an additional link in the transactions.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 04:00:59 PM
Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.
So, i would like to find out the percentage of user who agreed with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask name and email address.
Yes why not? if you'll get percent or your btc will be in safe. It's cool idea
Activity: 392
October 18, 2017, 01:03:20 PM
I don't agree with Bitcoin Bank. we're just making it worse to get our Bitcoin back to us. Please correct me if I'm wrong, is this the idea of bitcoin bank you're talking about?saving bitcoin to this "bitcoin bank". then they will ask you all the information they needed from you.and when you finally decided to withdraw it. Will they ask you a lot of questions just to verify your identity again?. well. that's totally stupid. but if the idea is to deposit your bitcoin to this "bank" and it eventually goes up, That will be great.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
October 18, 2017, 06:08:25 AM
Individually I would never use it! but something can make bitcoin much more popular to the mass it could be good for us as well! we want as numerous different techniques as possible to make it more trustable to every person

I'm not too sure about that. At least I would have waited for even greater bursts of bitcoin and then I would think of something like that. I sincerely doubt that such a thing could be checked now.
You must to remember we are using Bitcoin with decentralization network, if we have Bitcoin Bank, how to keep this nature? Beside that, hacker will take advantage this function and hack the banks system to rob all Bitcoin.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 06:08:03 AM
By owning  your own wallet on the desktop you are basically your own bank. I don't know why you would want someone to hold your money for you you wouldn't do it to someone in the street so why a bank?
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
October 18, 2017, 06:00:37 AM
Lots of people use Bitcoin so they don't have to rely on banks, so what's the point if you're going to use a bank anyway? Lol. But yeah, we are capable enough of protecting our own coins. There should be no need for banks.
Activity: 23
October 18, 2017, 05:45:45 AM
Banks wont go anyway further the place they are right now, bitcoin has no skills to make loans for a long period, neither be able to allow to earn 1-3% monthly, even knowing bitcoin its very volatil. I do understand that bitcoin bank might allow people to earn those interest, but the thing is it will put several bitcoins into one place, and hackers will try to get acess to them, they already crossed the walls from banks more then once, soo i would avoid it.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
October 18, 2017, 05:42:41 AM
I think no need, for what? My wallet is like a bank to me. You can send or withdraw your Bitcoin anytime and if you don't need to purchase online using Bitcoin, your account or wallet will keep your money as it is with what bank can offer.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 05:37:21 AM
I agree with the Bitcoin Bank idea. But it can be seen that everyone can not agree with this bitcoin bank again. So it depends on how many people agree with this idea.
October 18, 2017, 05:11:13 AM
I quitely like this idea, because we can withdraw easily our bitcoins and save it up there, and we can do transactions easily and maybe borrow some of it. Although there are maintenance, our bitcoin value will still rise, it is better to be secure after all
Activity: 476
October 18, 2017, 05:04:21 AM
Yes That's a very good idea if it's true that we have a coin we can Dipostit in Bitcoin bank.
And we can also borrow Bitcoin like other banks.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 518
October 18, 2017, 03:32:12 AM
That is a good idea in making a bank account in Bitcoin. But not now because it is not really legal in many country like mine. It may cause trouble to the other banks
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
October 18, 2017, 03:09:28 AM
Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask name and email address.

I agree with the bitcoin bank idea. Actually bitcoin is growing and attracting many participants. There should also be banks for participants to save and store their money. And we can also borrow money like other banks. And save your bitcoin money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!
October 18, 2017, 01:55:14 AM
When Bitcoin bank get to pchysical existence, traditional banksters and all other shitty-mitty personas would love to get onboard, into management, etc.
... and, of course, banking regulations apply to such pchysical financial institution.
I am not sure, you are talking about "real brick & mortar" bank or
.... about internet based bank that could stay in a shadow, or similar scheme.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
October 18, 2017, 01:50:07 AM
that's a very good idea if it's true that we have a coin deposit and can not keep it as long as the hackers, though hard to come true, is a dream.
When it's a bank it normally has insurance so when you entrust them your bitcoins you don't worry much of the hacking possibility, however the decentralized purpose of bitcoin is defeated because we have to trust them our money and they can monitor the in and out just like a regular banking system.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
October 18, 2017, 01:46:04 AM
This is a great idea. Of course I was very happy to hear this information. I can get the services that will make me able to save bitcoin. but there should be a institutions arranging to be able make this reliable service Bitcoin BANK.
Opinions and Ideas are very good and I totally agree with these terms all. If I really do realize that bitcoin is a bank for many people then surely I am very happy because I can get a service to save a lot of bitcoin and I will not easily wasteful to sell bitcoin again if bitcoinya can be saved or invested. But there must be an organizing agency that can take advantage of Bitcoin bank's reliable services, so that many people believe in the rules.
Activity: 121
October 18, 2017, 01:39:34 AM
that's a very good idea if it's true that we have a coin deposit and can not keep it as long as the hackers, though hard to come true, is a dream.
October 18, 2017, 01:12:26 AM
It can be possible and I think that's a good idea . People can keep their Bitcoins safe there and I think it will be a great idea to open up Bitcoin banks
Activity: 468
October 18, 2017, 01:01:20 AM

I think it's a good idea to have a bitcoin bank. because we can keep our bitcoins safely. but will bitcoin banks be safe enough to store bitcoins and avoid hackers ? and will there be many members who believe in bitcoin bank? if bitcoin bank is trusted and very safe, maybe there are many members use it.
Pages:
Jump to: