Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree with idea "Bitcoin bank" ? - page 31. (Read 142276 times)

Activity: 626
Merit: 250
It is possible to think there is no need for a bank. Enough wallet only but with high security. If there is a bank I will run out of my bitcoin because every bank would have to spend money through tax payments
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
yes i agree...Because many bitcoin banks, you have to make a bitcoin bank with a low cut from another bank bank. And give satisfaction to the customer.
I am sorry but I don’t think so it’s great idea. We are already having banks for fiat and paying high taxes over our capital. Banks basically control our money. Bitcoins are fine in wallets. At least in this way only the owner has access to his bitcoins. Furthermore I don’t think majority is going to support this idea.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
yes i agree...Because many bitcoin banks, you have to make a bitcoin bank with a low cut from another bank bank. And give satisfaction to the customer.
Activity: 490
I don't agree with the idea of having a bitcoin bank since bitcoin is created to be anonymous so if a bank will hold your bitcoin then it means we need to give them our information and they have the hold of our bitcoin. I am happy and contented that I am the one who is managing my bitcoin so I don't need someone else to do it for me.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
100% i agree,bitcoin already works like a bank to make transactions.in future may be it will work as bank and atm also.
Activity: 182
Merit: 111
SCAM centalisation
Activity: 713
Merit: 501
I'll be honest, im between Yes or No. Yes because it might help to lessen the abuse and criminality that bitcoins be used by anonymous drug or terrorists personalities. No because it might be the chance that the government control us bitcoiners and abuse us by corrupt officials. Whatever really happen, I'll stick to bitcoin until the last satoshi is gone.

Well, let me enlighten you and this will make you go "No" full time. You're saying "Yes" to bitcoin bank because you hate the fact that bitcoin is being used for crimes and shady or illegal transactions. Let me tell you something, the transactions for such activity will obviously not happen in a bitcoin bank. After a bitcoin bank is released, there will still be other ways for storing and sending bitcoins. What we have right now, online wallets, desktop wallets, etc., will still be available even after there is a bitcoin bank out there. The people that are doing illegal transactions will just continue to use these wallets so they wouldn't have to put their personal details and, thus, still be able to do illegal transactions anonymously.

Another way to look at it is the fiat money that we have right now. There's still a bank yet there are still millions of transactions for illegal activities going on. They don't use the banks for this. They transact outside the bank by using physical cash. That's basically what's going to happen to bitcoin too.
Activity: 140
I'll be honest, im between Yes or No. Yes because it might help to lessen the abuse and criminality that bitcoins be used by anonymous drug or terrorists personalities. No because it might be the chance that the government control us bitcoiners and abuse us by corrupt officials. Whatever really happen, I'll stick to bitcoin until the last satoshi is gone.
Activity: 588
Bitcoin Bank the idea is good, but this plan will not work out. If you want work out, this idea means the first thing you need that your government will accept Bitcoin as a legal currency. First, solve this problem after words we can discuss Bitcoin Bank. Till that, this is a unnesssory discussion.   
I certainly agree to that, bitcoin bank is nice idea. However, there still no bank who accept bitcoin as deposit of their client. In addition to that, I think if there’s a bank who accept bitcoin I guess they can’t handle it well because of the price of bitcoin that doesn’t have exact value in the online market. Lastly, I still believe that in the future there will banks who totally accept bitcoin.

Online wallets pretty much acts like a bank, and just like online wallets, bitcoin banks would have to sell right away (dump) or buy right away (pump) in an exchange and add some percentage so they can yield interest without having to pay for the cash out amount with their own money. With the statement that you just said, you and I should come up to a conclusion that there should be no online wallet that can handle things well. But that's obviously false.

Not in the future, but literally right now the banks can do that. Online wallets that make this only have a small team and the banks have, like, the whole government supporting them. On the other hand, the banks won't do that because they don't really want the idea of bitcoin to be known by everyone.
Activity: 167
 Cool
Bitcoin Bank the idea is good, but this plan will not work out. If you want work out, this idea means the first thing you need that your government will accept Bitcoin as a legal currency. First, solve this problem after words we can discuss Bitcoin Bank. Till that, this is a unnesssory discussion.  
I certainly agree to that, bitcoin bank is nice idea. However, there still no bank who accept bitcoin as deposit of their client. In addition to that, I think if there’s a bank who accept bitcoin I guess they can’t handle it well because of the price of bitcoin that doesn’t have exact value in the online market. Lastly, I still believe that in the future there will banks who totally accept bitcoin.

Is the point not to hold the bitcoin yourself and not the bank. Why have a third party at all when we can control our own funds easily. Makes no sense.
Activity: 227
Activity: 588
many people wont to save this coin in other place except own wallet, they thing its realy savefull than place like in the bank. and when hack this bank, all of bitcoin will dissapear at one click. so im not agree with this idea

Banks were also prone in hacking,everything that are technology operated. As well as bitcoin or alts, say both bank and crytos were risky but at the end of the day I will still choose bitcoin, it's me alone who can have access on it and holding it can make its value rise unlike in banks.

Banks might be prone to hacking but which do you think is more secure, a bank or your computer? I will choose banks over my own computer because we don't really know what's up with our computer. There might be a virus hiding somewhere and when you've created your wallet, maybe it automatically saves private keys or seeds. Who knows? One thing I know is that banks guarantee your money back in case of fraud or a hack.

In bitcoin, it's you alone who has the private key to access it. But if someone finds your private key, then you're done.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
I think bitcoin is okay with the way it's running now, as in, it doesn't need a bank perse. Although bank consciously or not has its way of working with bitcoin (with just the ATM) during conversion
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
many people wont to save this coin in other place except own wallet, they thing its realy savefull than place like in the bank. and when hack this bank, all of bitcoin will dissapear at one click. so im not agree with this idea

Banks were also prone in hacking,everything that are technology operated. As well as bitcoin or alts, say both bank and crytos were risky but at the end of the day I will still choose bitcoin, it's me alone who can have access on it and holding it can make its value rise unlike in banks.
Activity: 574
Activity: 238
Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.
So, i would like to find out the percentage of user who agreed with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask name and email address.
I dont get the idea of bitcoin banks why do we need to have this banks if we already have the wallets we are using it is already serves as a bank to every cryptocurrency holders i guess i need to agree that this is a stupid idead and will just kill people in fees.
Activity: 655
I hope the government will create a bitcoin bank, and there would be insurances that if our Bitcoin Grin is lost in their hands, they will still give us back our Bitcoin.  Grin
As soon as the government will have access to bitcoin accounts it will no longer be bitcoin. It will become ordinary money. For me this is not acceptable. If you are afraid of what your bitcoins are stolen you have to do to take care of their protection. Most break-ins occur through the fault of the users. My opinion is bitcoin the Bank is required. The more state.
No! I don’t agree with you. Bitcoins are already doing great without banks. Bitcoins offline and online wallets are great ways to store them safely. Banks will be again in the hands of government which will make bitcoins centralized. Even if banks were made, majority won’t trust them. Bitcoins are personal property. Banks will charge customers heavy taxes.
i am also not agree with the idea. because i do not want to continue the traditional ways of using money. i think online wallet are the best for keeping our money. from where we can easily widthdraw our money and can use it anyttime and anwywhere we want. i thin k that is the best  option to use bitcoin wallet to keep our bitcoin there.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
I hope the government will create a bitcoin bank, and there would be insurances that if our Bitcoin Grin is lost in their hands, they will still give us back our Bitcoin.  Grin
As soon as the government will have access to bitcoin accounts it will no longer be bitcoin. It will become ordinary money. For me this is not acceptable. If you are afraid of what your bitcoins are stolen you have to do to take care of their protection. Most break-ins occur through the fault of the users. My opinion is bitcoin the Bank is required. The more state.
No! I don’t agree with you. Bitcoins are already doing great without banks. Bitcoins offline and online wallets are great ways to store them safely. Banks will be again in the hands of government which will make bitcoins centralized. Even if banks were made, majority won’t trust them. Bitcoins are personal property. Banks will charge customers heavy taxes.
Bitcoin is a payment system that's why we need to exchange our btc to fiat in order to deposit it to the bank.
I guess at this point the only thing we can consider a bitcoin bank are exchanges, we have a lot of those nowadays and growing
and transactions are smooth so I don't think we need to change anything.
Activity: 686
Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.
So, i would like to find out the percentage of user who agreed with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask name and email address.
I don’t agree, I think there are several efforts underway to create on but I think it goes against what bitcoin wants to achieve, I understand that sometimes it is easier to leave someone else to do that job but if you care about your money then you need to administrate your money.
Activity: 686
I hope the government will create a bitcoin bank, and there would be insurances that if our Bitcoin Grin is lost in their hands, they will still give us back our Bitcoin.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: