Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree with idea "Bitcoin bank" ? - page 33. (Read 142276 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
DopeCoin Is Here Join the Revolution!
Having a bitcoin bank would be stupid , in effect your giving it back to Mr.Rothschild and  saying hear you go give us debt on this plz., why would any idiot ask this question, we are our own existance our own bank, damn get with the program all ready
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.
So, i would like to find out the percentage of user who agreed with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask name and email address.
Actually I recently saw a lot of topic discussing btc bank. I'm a beginner, but I agree with you that it's a bad idea. That's not the blandish, this is what I'm thinking. I think that btc banking system won't only useless but will also lose the btc's inherent characteristics.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask name and email address.
I do not agree with having a bank control bitcoin, and it would be very difficult to do that, because banks and bitcoins are not the same, so this is not possible.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Actually it might not be a bad idea to have a bitcoin bank where you could store safely your bitcoin and keep them a few years or hand it down to one of your family members when you get old.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
If bitcoin becomes a bank asset, we will again get a currency that will be controlled and have large tariffs for use. Therefore, I am against bitcoins of banks. It is enough for me that I myself manage my coins
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Definitely Not. This will go contrary to what bitcoin is all about. Having a bank will change a lot about bitcoin
Activity: 588
Yes I agree its better to have bitcoin bank.So that its easy to save bitcoin and also for withdrawing bitcoin.It can easily transact in times bitcoiner is in need.And maybe if theres a bitcoin bank maybe we live in a cashless society.Bitcoin will be as our cash,can used in any kinds of electronic payments.I beleive that one day cash will be no more and coins or chips will be replace to used all over rhe world for one monitoring to conrol the earth.
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I think that we don't need to discard this idea at start. Of course that Bitcoin users have negative opinion when banks are mentioned because they probably think on traditional banking system that Bitcoin is total oposite to. I feel that too. But for Bitcoin bank we can use the best banking features and discard all the worst. I'm not saying that I'm 100% for Bitcoin bank but I'd like to say that this idea maybe could be more developed and adjusted to the Bitcoin
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
If bitcoin has own bitcoin bank then it hurt decentralization of bitcoin. Because bitcoinbanks will cover more and more bitcoin.
For starting bitcoin bank, their are many bitcoin millioners who can set up banks but bank should set up in the area where more bitcoinst live.
I not support bitcoin bank, 55$% against this
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
I don't agree.
Activity: 84

p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card.

Xapo, Coinbase and Circle, they are all "bitcoin banks", if someone doesn't like them, they don't have to use them...
if we want to continue to hold or money transactions by banks, we did not participate in Bitcoin. The appearance of "Bitcoin bank" changes the nature of Bitcoin, and we do not want that. "Bitcoin bank" is the worst concept ever heard.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
I agree with this idea a bank bitcoin bank. I think that is also because I want btc to be regarded as a currency that we can store and solve a lot of things.

If the physical bank forms, bitcoin should get world recognition to operate in public, this is not an easy thing and takes time and process. Other problems will also arise such as the disagreement of fiat banks globally. I think these two parties must unite, meaning fiat banks must accept bitcoin as a legitimate currency, of course this also must get approval from the government.
Activity: 55
I agree with this idea a bank bitcoin bank. I think that is also because I want btc to be regarded as a currency that we can store and solve a lot of things.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
Bitcoin banks do not need me. I'm not trying to earn interest from deposits. It is enough to be able to earn bitcoin, securely store it in your purse and to avoid inflation of my savings. The growth of bitcoin prices I see as a bonus, but not as income.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
well, i agree with you, thats a great idea, but I thought the wallets and exchanger already looked like a bank
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
I think I would say though 55% of crowd is saying no about it. I have all the good reasons to have bitcoin as bank operated currency because it will be available physically and there will be a lot of nvestment into it. The investment would be because of its physical presence while the trust will be more as most of the people love to see their money in physical form. I'm one of them and I wish to hold bitcoin in my hands and show everyone what I have, the advanced technology prototype. :-) that would be fun.
Activity: 448
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
I think it is a stupid idea.honestly,I don't need any bitcoin bank.I have online wallet.It is enough for me to save my bitcoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
A legendary member makes a thread like this ? It's so popular as well ?? Why are people like you even here. You clrwrly have no idea how Bitcoin works. You are the bank that's the point if Bitcoin. Wow is this a thread more the mentally challenged ?
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
I don't agree on idea of Bitcoin bank because it is against the nature and fundamental idea on what Bitcoin is working and was invented. Bitcoin is sign of freedom and decentralization where as any type of banking idea means again centralization and tough rules and regulations just like traditional ways. I will not use such services as long as will be possible to avoid them.
I also disagree on the idea bitcoin bank and if there is bank who accept bitcoin I think they can’t handle it well because bitcoin doesn’t have exact value in the market and the price of bitcoin is always. Lastly, I would prefer to use online wallet to keep my bitcoin safe and secure and it is very easy to use.
Pages:
Jump to: