Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree with idea "Bitcoin bank" ? - page 29. (Read 142276 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
August 18, 2017, 08:56:39 PM
Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.
So, i would like to find out the percentage of user who agreed with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask name and email address.

i think its fine we have bitcoin bank but since not all people and government who agree bitcoin is legal thing , it needs more presentation and requires so much time to implement it on the world, but its a great things if it will happen soon
I think as long as it does not give the obligation to bitcoin users to use the idea (bitcoin bank) in the sense that bitcoin users are free to use bitcoin bank or not. I think this idea is free just happen? I think if this happens of course the government will start to be sure to legalize bitcoin. Because of course the government also wants to benefit from taxes. The government can utilize bitcoin bank right ?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
August 18, 2017, 07:53:10 PM
Yes, I agree with the idea of bitcoin bank as far as all core features of bitcoin are not going to affect. Bank is such an institution which facilitates the flow of funds on larger level and in organized manner so I think bitcoin bank would push the potential of bitcoin on next level everything work out in right manner. It will make the bitcoin more productive and accessible to everyone in organized manner. I support the idea of bitcoin bank.

I agree and in favor of bitcoin bank. Why not? Because we will earn interest plus our bitcoin will be secured and safe with insurance then if the bitcoins and coins go up we will trade it to them directly except if they impose high fees i will take back my vote.
we  experience the financial freedom  that is given by BTC to us , we all know the value keeps on fluctuating a lot and we all use bitcoin wallets to store our bitcoins there with all of us having the backups of our wallets .

then why should we have bitcoins banks for interest ,  no we alredy have a fluctuating values and if any banks offers interest on holding bitcoins they would run into loss if the prices go up. so why would any bank do that.
well we have secure wallets with private key and seed for securiy then why should we need a bank to save them for us . well banks would be able to know our balance ,our transactions and before creating accounts we would have to agree with their sets of rules and regulation.
bitcoins gave u finaial freedom so wh should we lose that by allowing banks to save our BTC.
I have the same point. Banks and Bitcoins are totally opposite in their nature. Allowing banks to store our bitcoins actually crushes the very benefits of holding BTC. Bitcoins offers security, and a really good security, anonymity, freedom of control and huge profits. Then why do we need banks in the first place ?

I dont wana become a bird in the cage again. The very thought of someone else laying his hands on my property, annoys me.
that is very right to say. i am also not in favour of such idea. to me i think the online wallet system is the best, because using online wallet we have easy access to our account and we can easily use it anywhere and at any time without any restriction and hurdles.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 18, 2017, 06:30:27 PM
Yes i do agree with bitcoin bank because it will serves as our fund in which our bitcoin can be stored. But at some point, it's not 100% reliable because sometimes, there were some errors that occur in releasing funds in that bitcoin account.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
August 18, 2017, 06:26:16 PM
Yes, I agree with the idea of bitcoin bank as far as all core features of bitcoin are not going to affect. Bank is such an institution which facilitates the flow of funds on larger level and in organized manner so I think bitcoin bank would push the potential of bitcoin on next level everything work out in right manner. It will make the bitcoin more productive and accessible to everyone in organized manner. I support the idea of bitcoin bank.

I agree and in favor of bitcoin bank. Why not? Because we will earn interest plus our bitcoin will be secured and safe with insurance then if the bitcoins and coins go up we will trade it to them directly except if they impose high fees i will take back my vote.
we  experience the financial freedom  that is given by BTC to us , we all know the value keeps on fluctuating a lot and we all use bitcoin wallets to store our bitcoins there with all of us having the backups of our wallets .

then why should we have bitcoins banks for interest ,  no we alredy have a fluctuating values and if any banks offers interest on holding bitcoins they would run into loss if the prices go up. so why would any bank do that.
well we have secure wallets with private key and seed for securiy then why should we need a bank to save them for us . well banks would be able to know our balance ,our transactions and before creating accounts we would have to agree with their sets of rules and regulation.
bitcoins gave u finaial freedom so wh should we lose that by allowing banks to save our BTC.
I have the same point. Banks and Bitcoins are totally opposite in their nature. Allowing banks to store our bitcoins actually crushes the very benefits of holding BTC. Bitcoins offers security, and a really good security, anonymity, freedom of control and huge profits. Then why do we need banks in the first place ?

I dont wana become a bird in the cage again. The very thought of someone else laying his hands on my property, annoys me.
Activity: 28
August 18, 2017, 06:25:22 PM
I think the idea of "Bitcoin bank" is necessary for people to understand about Bitcoin.
People will not use Bitcoin if anyone doesn't will teach them.
Bitcoin banks will teach and be understandable bitcoin to people.
Don't worry, they can't use us, bitcoin is crypto coin Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
August 18, 2017, 06:09:15 PM
First I need to know, is Bitcoin bank same as Bitcoin wallet ? If not, then what is the different ?
I'm fine with Bitcoin wallet, I can use my Bitcoins with Bitcoin wallet. So, why I should use Bitcoin bank ?
Is it going to offer some Bank interest ? I don't know yet. So the answer is "I don't know, and I'm not sure."
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
August 18, 2017, 04:34:05 PM
A decentralized bitcoins bank seems impossible
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
August 18, 2017, 03:58:57 PM
i don't agree to create "Bitcoin bank"  that will prevent us to enjoy freedom of payment all over the worlds rules always come together with politician .

look bitcoin bank favors us in many ways, the thing you tell is just a drawback of bitcoin banks but look at the good factors which bitcoin banks provide us, easy deposit, we can use our bitcoin bank credit card to buy anything from anywhere through our bitcoin, it will make us fearless about our bitcoin because of the insurance, and our money multiply faster in bitcoin banks.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
August 18, 2017, 02:28:50 PM
I disagree with idea bitcoin bank. Because in the sense, bank has authority to regulate or even limit volume transactions that make bitcoin we have not become free as it's now. So benefits of bitcoin to fiat become lost.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 18, 2017, 02:04:16 PM
Bitcoin Bank the idea is good, but this plan will not work out. If you want work out, this idea means the first thing you need that your government will accept Bitcoin as a legal currency. First, solve this problem after words we can discuss Bitcoin Bank. Till that, this is a unnesssory discussion.  
Actually, bitcoin bank is a good and nice idea. However, if there's a bank who allow bitcoin I think they can't handle it well and its because of the price. Bitcoin doesn't have exact value so that its very hard to handle. Lastly, I still believe that there will be bank who accept bitcoin as a deposit or saving of their costumer.
As mentioned bitcoin bank is a good way to promote bitcoin to next level. When bitcoin reaches majority of the common public the growth will be tremendous. For this a medium is required and bank can serve as the medium. But some negativity too will be there in which the system might go under some authority losing the decentralized functioning.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 18, 2017, 02:01:15 PM
Recently, i often see discussion about Bitcoin Bank. More and more people come here and ask about bitcoin bank & surprisingly i see few user agree with this idea.

Honestly, i think this idea is stupid and worst idea that i've seen in my life. What do you think?
p.s. we don't talk about bitcoin debit card OR any centralized service which only ask name and email address.

Bitcoin Bank? What does it do while Bitcoin has a purse and we can store it in our purse. Besides, I think the idea of a Bitcoin bank will lose the nature of the BTC when the bank controls individual accounts of each person. So, even if there are Bitcoin banks in the world, no one will join it
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
August 18, 2017, 01:58:20 PM
A bitcoin bank doesn't really sound that good considering bitcoin is a peer to peer (decentralized) system. Companies like coinbase harvest millions of dollars in fees and actually that's wrong. The best thing would be a peer to peer exchange that allows buyers to directly connect to sellers (in fiat). This cuts out the middleman (coinbase for example) and cuts out fees.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
August 18, 2017, 01:51:22 PM
I dont like that idea, i prefer holding my bitcoins by myself.
If that happens, they will create useless fees that we dont need, so most bitcoins users wont support this.
At the moment we have everything we need, exchangers, atm's, shops that accept bitcoins, why would we need a bank? that is useless.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
August 18, 2017, 01:48:25 PM

we  experience the financial freedom  that is given by BTC to us , we all know the value keeps on fluctuating a lot and we all use bitcoin wallets to store our bitcoins there with all of us having the backups of our wallets .

then why should we have bitcoins banks for interest ,  no we alredy have a fluctuating values and if any banks offers interest on holding bitcoins they would run into loss if the prices go up. so why would any bank do that.

Well, no one is forcing anyone to hold their Bitcoins in the bank. It is just a facility for those who are not capable of maintaining security in their web or desktop/smartphone wallet. It's less about interest and more about convenience to that class which won't even look for Bitcoin unless they have some support mechanism throughout the process. Yes, Bitcoin is decentralised and I support that principle but what about them who are not able to hold or spend Bitcoins on their own?

I agree with you, it would be much better to store bitcoin in the wallet, rather than store it in the bank, and security issues we do not know if we keep our funds there, but if we keep it in personal wallets at least security we can know ...

Yes, I agree that holding Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency in the personal wallet (offline wallet) is far better than holding it online through security point of view and keeping funds online on any exchange, bank account (!) is a risky game but for those who make frequent transactions, it is convenient way of sending funds in my opinion. Thus it is recommended to hold the main fund in the offline mode and use web wallets only for the day to day transactions and maintain lowest possible balance in it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 18, 2017, 01:13:55 PM
Bitcoin Bank the idea is good, but this plan will not work out. If you want work out, this idea means the first thing you need that your government will accept Bitcoin as a legal currency. First, solve this problem after words we can discuss Bitcoin Bank. Till that, this is a unnesssory discussion.  
Actually, bitcoin bank is a good and nice idea. However, if there's a bank who allow bitcoin I think they can't handle it well and its because of the price. Bitcoin doesn't have exact value so that its very hard to handle. Lastly, I still believe that there will be bank who accept bitcoin as a deposit or saving of their costumer.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
August 18, 2017, 12:41:46 PM
I don't trust the banks that work with Fiat. Why should I trust banks that work with bitcoin? No, the value of bitcoin privacy. Why do I have over 1.5% per year to lose such important advantages. I'm not going to use its services even if a Bank is created.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
August 18, 2017, 12:16:00 PM
I  do not know, especially since there are rumors that production will depend on how banks are treated in a currency that has no source and can not be produced
Activity: 2
August 18, 2017, 11:41:49 AM
Firstly I think the whole idea of creating Bitcoin was to avoid banking policies and avoid control of money by a third party
Secondly The transparency you have in bitcoin is not available in bank so i say NO to Bitcoin bank.

Can anyone track your money in bank...? Do you really have the clarity on where is your money being invested or stored..?

In bitcoin you can surely know what transaction you do and where its going. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 18, 2017, 11:24:36 AM

i think its fine we have bitcoin bank but since not all people and government who agree bitcoin is legal thing , it needs more presentation and requires so much time to implement it on the world, but its a great things if it will happen soon
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
August 18, 2017, 11:18:28 AM

Well, no one is forcing anyone to hold their Bitcoins in the bank. It is just a facility for those who are not capable of maintaining security in their web or desktop/smartphone wallet. It's less about interest and more about convenience to that class which won't even look for Bitcoin unless they have some support mechanism throughout the process. Yes, Bitcoin is decentralised and I support that principle but what about them who are not able to hold or spend Bitcoins on their own?

I agree with you, it would be much better to store bitcoin in the wallet, rather than store it in the bank, and security issues we do not know if we keep our funds there, but if we keep it in personal wallets at least security we can know ...
Pages:
Jump to: