Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you agree with idea "Bitcoin bank" ? - page 94. (Read 142276 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
December 13, 2016, 01:39:00 AM
ofcourse i agree . We can easily withdraw with that bitcoin bank Smiley
why do you trust someone to hold and controll your money while you can controll them by yourself,  i know that everyone has their own opinion over this topic, however i just dont get it with those are claimed that bitcoin bank is a good idea,  imagine if you have million dollars in bitcoin and you stored them out there, if you do anything illegal or something bad then they will close/freeze your account since they have ultimate controll over your wealth.
Simply bitcoin bank make our bitcoin are no longer decentralized.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 12, 2016, 10:31:15 PM
We do not need it at all because we can control it ourselves and due to that I do not think its good and it will also destroy the bitcoin mind too...
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
December 12, 2016, 10:28:17 PM
ofcourse i agree . We can easily withdraw with that bitcoin bank Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BULL RUN until 2030
December 12, 2016, 10:20:44 PM
I do not like it and I also do not think that we need such thing with the bitcoin if it always has been done like this and going well.
I just do not see the point at all.
We don't need bank that's for sure, the blockchain are our only bank and it's good since we are anonymous and we are not required for the KYC. We are free here to do anything so it's good to be decentralized and not controlled by the government.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
December 12, 2016, 09:58:21 PM
I do not like it and I also do not think that we need such thing with the bitcoin if it always has been done like this and going well.
I just do not see the point at all.
Activity: 672
December 12, 2016, 07:49:58 PM
Just BIG "NO" if bitcoin had a bank then the owner of the bank will be rich for sure like blockchain and even you are going to put nor deposit your bitcoin there it always had a fee when you are going to withdraw your bitcoin we already had bitcoin wallets why use to banks ? If there's an blockchain where to stock our profits.

To my understanding, the bitcoin banks profit from qrisky business ventures, and yes, they do still charge you a high fee on your withdrawals and deposits that usually just takse out your entire savings altogether.

Magnr's interest rates are ridiculously low, it is just not worth the risk. P2P lending is offering way more in terms of interest rate, and if you pick the right person to lend to it is just as safe.
I don't understand why bitcoin must have a bank. Since it is digital bank and you can transfer it to real money bank, what is the essence of bitcoin bank?

Also I agree that the interest of bitcoin bank would be higher than cashing it in or out through real money banks. Also, it would be safer if we don't use bitcoin banks.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
December 12, 2016, 04:33:09 PM
Just BIG "NO" if bitcoin had a bank then the owner of the bank will be rich for sure like blockchain and even you are going to put nor deposit your bitcoin there it always had a fee when you are going to withdraw your bitcoin we already had bitcoin wallets why use to banks ? If there's an blockchain where to stock our profits.

To my understanding, the bitcoin banks profit from qrisky business ventures, and yes, they do still charge you a high fee on your withdrawals and deposits that usually just takse out your entire savings altogether.

Magnr's interest rates are ridiculously low, it is just not worth the risk. P2P lending is offering way more in terms of interest rate, and if you pick the right person to lend to it is just as safe.
What is the most important thing for us today, is that no one knows about our expenses and revenues. Therefore, we can all be carried out with the help of bitcoin. Of course it is not clear how much it will be displayed when there is an offer to buy expensive goods. And how to explain how rredstva.
Activity: 532
December 12, 2016, 03:22:57 PM

Activity: 169
December 12, 2016, 02:39:09 PM
Already, many banks are in the can with the time and Blockchain implemented with a high degree of probability that bitcoin will be part of the banking system. I think that they will combine their efforts, so only go Whether it's for the benefit of users.
Activity: 168
December 12, 2016, 02:03:17 PM
There are already exchanges and wallets doing exactly that

The advantage of the banks, though, is that you could open two accounts, one for fiat and another for bitcoins, and then you wouldn't need to send fiat to an exchange to buy a few coins paying hefty commissions. In this way, the usefulness of banks consists in closing, or at least minimizing the gap between fiat and Bitcoin. It is almost a given that a lot of people would turn away from exchanges and web wallets to banks, especially long-term investors that don't need to buy and sell bitcoins daily
Bitcoin banks already exist in some countries. But they are in themselves the same freedom that was dignity bitcoin. I'm afraid that was not worse.

Could you name these countries?

There are already quite a few places you can get a Debit card that yo pay in BTC but can use as USD EUR etc. It would be nice if someone offered a credit card with a X BTC limit

I guess it doesn't make any sense

Since you would be still paying with fiat, and you would never know exactly what your current limit is due to constantly changing exchange rates. Besides that, you would most certainly have to pay hefty interest just because of that. I mean Bitcoin volatility which the card providers would consider as additional risk when loaning bitcoins to you. Maybe, I'm missing something, but overall it would be a bad idea
I like the independence and unaccountability bitcoin. With the bank still will have more opportunities. The main thing that the dignity of the occasion and were not lost.
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
December 12, 2016, 01:25:19 PM

The advantage of the banks, though, is that you could open two accounts, one for fiat and another for bitcoins, and then you wouldn't need to send fiat to an exchange to buy a few coins paying hefty commissions. In this way, the usefulness of banks consists in closing, or at least minimizing the gap between fiat and Bitcoin. It is almost a given that a lot of people would turn away from exchanges and web wallets to banks, especially long-term investors that don't need to buy and sell bitcoins daily
Bitcoin banks already exist in some countries. But they are in themselves the same freedom that was dignity bitcoin. I'm afraid that was not worse.

Could you name these countries?

There are already quite a few places you can get a Debit card that yo pay in BTC but can use as USD EUR etc. It would be nice if someone offered a credit card with a X BTC limit

I guess it doesn't make any sense

Since you would be still paying with fiat, and you would never know exactly what your current limit is, due to constantly changing exchange rates. Besides, you would most certainly have to pay hefty interest just because of that. I mean Bitcoin volatility which the card providers would consider as additional risk when loaning bitcoins to you. Maybe, I'm missing something, but overall it would be a bad idea
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
December 12, 2016, 01:17:56 PM
Activity: 672
December 12, 2016, 01:10:55 PM
There are already quite a few places you can get a Debit card that yo pay in BTC but can use as USD EUR etc. It would be nice if someone offered a credit card with a X BTC limit.

I think there are only wallets and online payment processors offering those Debit cards which you can use by depositing bitcoins too, but i don't think that is like a bank, because if you are having a wallet which supports debit cards and you get one from them it is just like you are having your own bank's card.
Activity: 179
December 12, 2016, 01:01:04 PM
There are already quite a few places you can get a Debit card that yo pay in BTC but can use as USD EUR etc. It would be nice if someone offered a credit card with a X BTC limit.
If ordinary banks already have the ability to offer the customer a choice between different currencies, including Bitcoin, I do not understand what could be a special bank bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
December 12, 2016, 12:35:37 PM
Activity: 632
December 12, 2016, 03:10:28 AM
Again they should work to provide easy exchange bitcoin/fiat, bitcoin/altcoin and so on. Trading - buying/selling should be made easy through them - but that is not necessary since people can do it themselves as well.

So in a way these "banks" are not like traditional banks.

legendary
December 11, 2016, 06:20:40 AM
Again they should work to provide easy exchange bitcoin/fiat, bitcoin/altcoin and so on. Trading - buying/selling should be made easy through them - but that is not necessary since people can do it themselves as well.

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
December 11, 2016, 05:53:12 AM
I dont see the big interest into this, at all, soo you wanna centralizate bitcoin, because use a bank will make this happen, you will loose freedom and will be forced to follow their rules, and restrictions, like weekend no transactions. If its interest you searching there is already this service here at the forum as well some reputable exchanges.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Banks in no way can centralize Bitcoin. Purely hypothetically they might accumulate enough bitcoins which could be loosely interpreted as a sort of centralization, but this is hardly ever possible given that Bitcoin superwhales don't look as if they were going to part with their stashes soon. Other than that, no one forces you to use Bitcoin bank services should such services appear in the future

Ofcourse no one can force someone to use a bank for storing their bitcoins as long as everyone has their own coins stored in their own wallets, because bitcoins gives us a financial freedom which means we are our own banks, so even if the concept of bank comes into being, we are still the owner of our choices.

Yes, Bitcoin is all about choice

In this way, anything that adds to the basket of available options shouldn't be discarded just because same options got notoriety when applied to fiat. Bitcoin banking seems to be one such option outright rejected by many folks without giving it a second thought (or a second chance of sorts)

I believe the bitcoin "banks" should not accumulate bitcoin because that contradicts the basic nature of bitcoin. These "banks" or financial institutions should rather work on making bitcoin more popular and gather acceptance in the local region in order to teach people about the usage of bitcoin.

legendary
December 10, 2016, 02:21:28 PM
I dont see the big interest into this, at all, soo you wanna centralizate bitcoin, because use a bank will make this happen, you will loose freedom and will be forced to follow their rules, and restrictions, like weekend no transactions. If its interest you searching there is already this service here at the forum as well some reputable exchanges.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Banks in no way can centralize Bitcoin. Purely hypothetically they might accumulate enough bitcoins which could be loosely interpreted as a sort of centralization, but this is hardly ever possible given that Bitcoin superwhales don't look as if they were going to part with their stashes soon. Other than that, no one forces you to use Bitcoin bank services should such services appear in the future

Ofcourse no one can force someone to use a bank for storing their bitcoins as long as everyone has their own coins stored in their own wallets, because bitcoins gives us a financial freedom which means we are our own banks, so even if the concept of bank comes into being, we are still the owner of our choices.

Yes, Bitcoin is all about choice

In this way, anything that adds to the basket of available options shouldn't be discarded just because same options got notoriety when applied to fiat. Bitcoin banking seems to be one such option outright rejected by many folks without giving it a second thought (or a second chance of sorts)
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
December 10, 2016, 02:17:49 PM
I hate banks i dont want them only bank device where i can send and withdrawal and send money for other things we dont need him because they only scam us because they are mafia and they will never be provably fair.
Pages:
Jump to: