Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you always invest in top ranked coins? - page 40. (Read 26776 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 2259
November 17, 2018, 01:18:09 PM
nope. somebody, including me, prefer to buy cheap tokens with price less then 10 cents. after analyse of cource.

I agree with you that the analysis of the coin is necessary. It doesn't matter how much dollars or cents a crypto currency costs. A successful investor must read its whitepaper and recognize a promising asset. On the other hand, top ranked coins are more reliable than low capitalized coins or tokens. To be honest, correct prediction of coin prices is a rather difficult task.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
November 17, 2018, 01:01:10 PM
Hi Everyone,

As advised I am trying to learn the basics of crypto first.

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

Not always, depends on the market condition i guess. The top ranked coins usually will be hard to increasing the price because the price on the market is already expensive. You may want to find a new coins which still don't have a good price, but of course with your due diligence first before you buy them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 12:59:53 PM
As for me, Yes. It's less risky to invest in them rather to altcoins with smal cap. Also top alts have ready products and you can use it too. Now the prices for them are too low, so it's interesting to buy them.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
November 17, 2018, 11:23:21 AM
If I have a lot of money, I will invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and EOS because prices are falling and they are popular coins and have great potential in the future, I bought and hodl for a long time.

But because my money is limited it will be more profitable if I invest in an altcoin whose price falls from the ICO price, because usually the coins that enter the exchange in the past few months have dropped significantly. So I trade and take profits little by little and then hodl for some time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
November 17, 2018, 10:31:54 AM
Ofcourse yes because this is the secure and safest option for earnings. When money comes you always want to prefer the top ranked coins. If you invest in top coins then I am sure you will get huge profits for sure.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 17, 2018, 10:03:52 AM
If you want a holder yes take a look for the top 50 on the chart. but if you are a swing trader, a shit coin or token is possible to make big profit but you must be careful.
I agree! I'm not really into trading but holding can really be beneficial if you invested in top coins since its good for long term, while trying to invest on the new coins can be risky but can result to a huge profit if things go well but still its 50/50 like gambling.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 10:01:47 AM
Not always of course but I try to invest in only good, although I have a lot of coins that are not in the top, I think if you see in them the prospect of course you can buy them !
Activity: 560
November 17, 2018, 09:47:04 AM
Hi Everyone,

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

I trade for altcoins that have a rating, yes because it is not too difficult to research and analyze, but if investing in altcoin under the top altcoin the risk is quite large. and this requires considerable research and analysis. and if you find a good one you will benefit from it
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
November 17, 2018, 09:41:00 AM
If you want a holder yes take a look for the top 50 on the chart. but if you are a swing trader, a shit coin or token is possible to make big profit but you must be careful.
Activity: 700
November 17, 2018, 09:37:36 AM
Yes, adventurers area unit sometimes atiny low range of investors. the general public invest in prime quality coins is that the best approach. The wealthy nights area unit solely appropriate for adventurers. as a result of they need to get hold of the failure. however they'll become known within the investment community.
not always like that, I always invest in coins that I believe even though it is a low rank coin. ranking is not my benchmark in investing but I just follow my heart and believe in my observations because I want to be able to invest independently with the results of my hard work.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 09:27:53 AM
Of course to invest in top coin provides less risk for example if we take the less liquid they are more well respond to the new news and grow better.
Activity: 1190
November 17, 2018, 09:25:24 AM
I invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum, i think both are the best investments for the long term.

Same with me, it is because I think that Bitcoin and Ethereum is for long and it gives more opportunity to everyone. If we are talking about investment it treasure the most if it is capable of doing the things needed and if it can justify the nature of the technology world that possess system in investment.
If you invest now in bitcoin and ethereum. It is indeed better for the long term. If you want to find profits every day, Bitcoin and ethereum are not the right altcoin for that investment. Because many altcoins are able to invest and seek profits every day. Hopefully you will benefit from your long-term investment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 17, 2018, 09:19:46 AM
I invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum, i think both are the best investments for the long term.

Same with me, it is because I think that Bitcoin and Ethereum is for long and it gives more opportunity to everyone. If we are talking about investment it treasure the most if it is capable of doing the things needed and if it can justify the nature of the technology world that possess system in investment.
Activity: 645
November 17, 2018, 09:15:40 AM
 Well, investing in a coin that is in a 1000 position is too dangerous. . Here Bitcoin now goes to the bottom and your coin which is on the 1000 position is not worth nothing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 09:13:32 AM
Yes, adventurers area unit sometimes atiny low range of investors. the general public invest in prime quality coins is that the best approach. The wealthy nights area unit solely appropriate for adventurers. as a result of they need to get hold of the failure. however they'll become known within the investment community.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
November 17, 2018, 09:13:21 AM
nope. somebody, including me, prefer to buy cheap tokens with price less then 10 cents. after analyse of cource.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
November 17, 2018, 09:10:20 AM
Hi Everyone,

It is recommended because they are a stable investment, and they have a working platform already, it's hard to gamble to a new coin now because of the present market condition, so you make sure that you are not losing in this game, pick the top coin first.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
November 17, 2018, 08:31:23 AM
Undoubtedly, it is necessary to invest in top coins, it will not go out of the market, especially if supported by technology.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 08:26:04 AM
It will always work if your plan is to hodl for long term but if you want is for short term then try others that are not in top ranked especially those ICOs that keep coming every week but it is not sure also since many of these are scams. Do your research first is one of the most important thing to do.
Activity: 821
Volare.network
November 17, 2018, 08:19:23 AM
yes because it's safer than buying altcoins that don't have large trading volumes. plus a lot of altcoin choices that have the potential to rise.
Pages:
Jump to: