Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you always invest in top ranked coins? - page 37. (Read 26776 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 39
November 19, 2018, 05:40:34 AM
Invest in top ranked coins like BTC and ETH is good especially for long term and also safe as they have been proven to be sustainable. Bitcoin has been around for 10 years. It has been facing a lot fud but it still exist until now. Even 50% of my portfolio is filled with BTC. Invest in low cap coin may give you bigger profit but it has higher risk as the price is easily to get manipulated.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
November 19, 2018, 05:12:14 AM
I just trade some coin that already listed on big exchange and there are at least at top 200 coin on coinmarketcap. Even btc and ethereum there are still can be dumped, so I just hit and run from many coins. Just find coin that dump so far then buy for some profit.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 04:36:14 AM
Yes I do, especially BTC and ETH they are good for long term. Also, I invest in potential altcoins which can give good profit within a shortest time possible or at least mid-term holding.
copper member
Activity: 322
November 19, 2018, 04:31:32 AM
 no i do not invest always in top ranked coins, some time i invest in low value coins with good project. people invest in top ranked coins for safe investment but it is not sure that you will be secured in top rank coins. if you are going for long term investment with safe return i would prefer you to go for BTC and ETH investment.
Activity: 23
November 19, 2018, 03:56:27 AM
You can invest in whatever coin you like. Let's face the truth, all the coins are influenced by Bitcoin, so in order to get any kind of profit from the investment, we all need a growing Bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
November 19, 2018, 03:43:10 AM
Hi Everyone,

As advised I am trying to learn the basics of crypto first.

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

You must always invest in the coins that has a high volume in the market even it is not belong in the top 10 as long as there is a strong market, you can go with it, then hold in a little while, something like that. But if you want a big shot of profit, you can try Loyalcoin, pundix, Nem, or stellar that has a high chance on which your capital can x 5 or 10x more.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
GIGZI
November 19, 2018, 03:36:04 AM
Well, i rarely making an investment, but when i do, i always tried to choose any coins that already available in the market with a high volume of transaction, that usually listed on the good coins. That way i could get some kind of guaranty about the future of that coin.
a large community and support from several large partners might make the coin, easy to be known to investors, so it is fast in its growth in the market, with that it will make it easier in marketing the project
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
November 19, 2018, 03:28:38 AM
To avoid big losses, I only invest in top coins during the bear market. I plan to invest in non-ranked coins when the market has recovered. I don't want to speculate with my investment as long as market doesn't recover yet.   
Activity: 224
November 19, 2018, 03:16:21 AM
That's for sure, I always invest in coins that have good ratings, because I'm sure if we invest in coins that have good ratings, of course we will get results that are consistent with what we invest.
I don't like to invest in any coins that have any positive ratings because they are not always true with what they put/ on it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 19, 2018, 03:01:33 AM
That's for sure, I always invest in coins that have good ratings, because I'm sure if we invest in coins that have good ratings, of course we will get results that are consistent with what we invest.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 19, 2018, 03:00:52 AM
for some people investing in altcoin the top rank takes a long time to make a profit. they prefer altcoin with a small volume because it's easy to get profit.
but I personally prefer the top ranking altcoin especially the top10 altcoin because it's more potential.
Activity: 798
November 19, 2018, 02:54:31 AM
I always take the safe path to invest rather than having to invest in coins that do not have the best rank and the losses can be greater. I see if this potential can provide greater profits and that has been proven.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
November 19, 2018, 02:40:03 AM
yes because it is the safest thing. we can be a little calmer because the top ranking altcoin has a large volume. so it's difficult to manipulate the altcoin. and plus a large market support makes me sure to buy it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 19, 2018, 02:30:58 AM
strength crypto on the upper and lower ranks differently. This is the reason that makes investing in more top rankings provide a sense of calm because coins are graded already established and many are investing in it. coins that are under a lot of new coins and filled by the still vulnerable will be instability.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
November 18, 2018, 11:29:05 PM
Yes, because if you invest your money on bad coin you can lost all your money, but if you invest your money on top ranked coin, the price is very stable than many coin in low ranked.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 18, 2018, 11:27:45 PM
Yes i am invest only in top ranked coins after my bad expirience with non top coins.
But i am mine allways not top ranked coins, mostly new projects and wait my luck
Activity: 77
November 18, 2018, 11:24:48 PM
Well, i rarely making an investment, but when i do, i always tried to choose any coins that already available in the market with a high volume of transaction, that usually listed on the good coins. That way i could get some kind of guaranty about the future of that coin.
choosing coins with the above ranking is more convincing and makes it easy to get opportunities, so if you invest, many people choose the highest ranking coins. to invest in choosing coins that have high quality and good potential so that it is profitable in the future, sometimes ranking doesn't have to be a big potential coin.
Activity: 504
November 18, 2018, 10:31:03 PM
Hi Everyone,

As advised I am trying to learn the basics of crypto first.

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

Top rank coins tend to be the ones that stay the longest since it top ranked, a lot of people would circle their investment there since the movement of tokens circulate about those top rank coins. But there are also great tokens that aren't in the top list that have high potential so think about that too.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 10:24:38 PM
Activity: 77
November 18, 2018, 09:58:21 PM
Yes, I will always try to invest in top-ranked coins, I am sure that with the best investment in coins, we will definitely get good results in the future, of course, with patience to be able to get the results we get later
investing in top-ranking coins has a great opportunity to make a profit and of course many people who invest choose coins whose rank is above. because if you choose a coin whose ranking is far below has a considerable risk so it is not profitable. patience must start any business because being patient makes it easy to deal with it. Coins whose top position has great potential and has the ability to survive.
Pages:
Jump to: