Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you always invest in top ranked coins? - page 38. (Read 26776 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 09:42:52 PM
Yes, I will always try to invest in top-ranked coins, I am sure that with the best investment in coins, we will definitely get good results in the future, of course, with patience to be able to get the results we get later
Activity: 602
November 18, 2018, 09:09:42 PM
Hi Everyone,

As advised I am trying to learn the basics of crypto first.

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

Investing on top ranking coin sometimes more safe. WIth big liquidity and have big daily transaction, that coin or token must be having a working product. To determine coin we would stay is that coin or token should be have big daily transactiion volume
Activity: 434
November 18, 2018, 07:50:49 PM
Yes because those are the coins that you can be sure that the development team are still carrying the project to victory other than the numerous shit coins that have been generated into the crypto community.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
AGATE
November 18, 2018, 07:50:16 PM
Certainly. These coins have now fallen so much that they are much better suited for buying than all the garbage below the top 100.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 07:42:29 PM
Hi Everyone,

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

Yes, go to the wedge market and see what place is now, of course if you are a beginner it is definitely worth taking only the top 10 or a maximum of the top 20 is already higher risks
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
November 18, 2018, 07:35:23 PM
Hi Everyone,

Not at all times, because i have come to discover that there are coins that have not yet climbed the ladder of being at the top, yet they are doing greatly well.
Do not be surprised if a coin that is below the top 100 is able to give you between x5 to x10 profit. Whereas coins at the top cadre might be very slow in growing, because they have had rapid growth phase in time past.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
November 18, 2018, 07:00:54 PM
Investing in Top ranked coins is always a good investment because even if you have purchased in high price still you can buy more and average your buying price and when the market moves up, Top ranked coins move up first and give you profit immediately.

Investing in other coins is not wrong but in that you have to book profit immediately and cannot believe which project will die when no one knows it even when project is good if developer dont work on it, the project becomes worthless to invest for long term.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 18, 2018, 06:58:56 PM
Hi Everyone,

There are no guarantees if you invest in coins from the top 20 list. Even Bitcoin with Ethereum can fall in price and over the course of a year we all saw it. The main thing here is to correctly choose a good project.
Activity: 504
November 18, 2018, 06:52:21 PM
A year ago, I invested in almost all startups because they were all profitable, but today the situation is different, you need to make a qualitative selection of coins and invest in proven projects.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 06:49:59 PM
Top ranking is one way to make investment choices, but not always true. Sometimes there are some coins that suddenly experience a big pump and automatically the ranking will go up. Unfortunately, when we buy a few moments later the price goes down. It turns out we are not looking at that moment, actually we have buy at the price has reached its peak.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
November 18, 2018, 06:46:50 PM
To a greater extent, Yes, but in the top coins I invest only in the long term or until the coin starts to pump. Investing in smaller but no less bad projects is also necessary, since they can bring you a good profit pretty quickly.
Activity: 322
November 18, 2018, 06:43:42 PM
for now I invest in the forms of altcoin DEC, CREDIT, AETERNITY, and OIO, some of which have pretty good trends, especially DEC.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 18, 2018, 06:33:57 PM
Hi Everyone,

Top ranked coins are the ones that new investors look at, because they have the highest trading volume and available on a lot of exchanges, so investors can liquidate easily when they want to. Moreover, most of top ranked coins are endorsed by big whales or companies. However they go up and down with the market cap, only stable coins are safe from a dump.
Activity: 238
November 18, 2018, 06:30:39 PM
These coins are not highly profitable, so I rarely pay attention to them. Although they are reliable, I am here for profit.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
November 18, 2018, 06:18:29 PM
Hi Everyone,

Yes, it does work, they already have all the ingredients why they are on top, once the market is up the majority of the coins that are on top of the standing are the first one to go up, it's still a gambling participating on these new coins.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 18, 2018, 06:10:41 PM
I personally not exactly. I also invest in some coins with low rank in the CMC. However, I always see their token ell and buy. The big volume can also make the coins better to get the profits. One other, is that I also see the concept behind the coin technology that is offered. It will see the future of the coins whether will be promising or not.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
November 18, 2018, 06:07:43 PM
Its very tricky. Most of The top ranked coins have a proven record and a working
project which has been successfully adopted by a lot of people.

If you are looking for cheap coins that will hopefully follow their own roadmap
and deliver a working project there are plenty to choose from, too many IMO.

So for me especially now im topping up on my holdings in the top 10
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
November 18, 2018, 06:07:27 PM
no, sometime i try to bough ico coin, i know the risk is big than top coin, but if you lucky you can get big profit in short time.
ICO investment is just we gamble our money and LUCK is only our chances to fill our hungry pocket which isn't full since from the start of market dips. We knew it is risky in participating ICO projects but we must have to do it cause we want to move our life and to get more money from crypto.
Activity: 237
November 18, 2018, 06:06:44 PM
You are right the market is always volatile and the top ranked coins can also come down. Have a look at the coinmarketcap on 2016 and you'll see a lot of top coins went down and lost attention from the market.

Though its highly recommende at this moment with those coins because they have higher market cap but it all depends on the development and what that coin's purpose. There are few coins on the top that aren't worth risking your money.
Yes that’s true, all the coins have their own risk even one of the top coin now can go down. The market here in crypto space is very volatile no can predict whether the top coins can still be in the top the next day. You can always do some research to know what coins are the best to invest in.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
November 18, 2018, 05:59:01 PM
no, sometime i try to bough ico coin, i know the risk is big than top coin, but if you lucky you can get big profit in short time.
Pages:
Jump to: