Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you always invest in top ranked coins? - page 46. (Read 26776 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
November 14, 2018, 01:29:38 PM
I invest in Ethereum and some coins from the top, but I also invest in promising coins that are not in the TOP 100
This year, I don’t invest in coins below the top 40 list, because this drop has a negative effect on everyone and I don’t want to risk unverified options.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
November 14, 2018, 01:20:01 PM
No, I don’t. I joined with cryptocurrency at the first of this year. From that time I've only invested in only one top altcoin and that is ethereum. Now I can understand that in the top coins there is at least some stability. So, I think investing in the potential project is more important than looking at the rank.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 12:55:51 PM
Investment in the top 10 does not always have to be good.
If you look at the top 10 three or four years ago, there were other coins in there than at present.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
November 14, 2018, 12:51:19 PM
Hi Everyone,

As advised I am trying to learn the basics of crypto first.

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

To tell you frankly, I am not always investing in the top ranked coins. Its very seldom when I do it actually, and one of the coins which is I know its

one of the best top coin was Ethereum, Xem, and more, because I always look up the volume market sales most of the time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
November 14, 2018, 12:12:15 PM
My portfolio in crypto currency is diversified. Most of my holdings consist of top ranked coins such as BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, etc. - around 70% for long term investment. The remaining 30% consists of coins that have staking rewards/master nodes which generates passive income for daily expenses.
Activity: 188
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 12:06:56 PM
Hi Everyone,

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

Not really. It is important for the coins to be excellent in terms of earnings and profitability. Rank is least important.
Paragon
Lisk
Ripple
These are my choices.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 12:04:58 PM
They are most liquid at the top.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
November 14, 2018, 12:02:02 PM
No, not only in top-ranked coin but also I love to invest underrated coins because I believe anytime any coin might go into the pump. But basically most of the time I invest in bitcoin for long-term investment in which I feel good to make profits.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 11:56:21 AM
Hi Everyone,

The coins in top have stayed for a long time in the crypto market. So they will not die at least in the next 3 - 4 years. So investing into them is safe. While their price is also low so will can have a big profit if the market recover.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 11:49:13 AM
It is one of the investment strategy. Investment on the top ranked coins, i think they has a lower risk factory because we saw the three monts ago, a lot of tokens lost value 1000%. But i have some token who i trust.
Activity: 504
Merit: 120
November 14, 2018, 11:44:19 AM
I don't like investing in top ranked coins. Instead, I invest in gems. But when investing in gems, it needs to be very researching and careful. If you don't like to do research, it will be best for you to invest top ranked coins.
Activity: 406
homt.net
November 14, 2018, 11:40:31 AM
Actually, I invest top-ranked and non ranked both. But of thinking in deep.
Firstly, I invest top ranked coin is I think for long-term holding. Secondly, I invest non-ranked coin if I think I will sell these after some of the days. That means short time holding.
Activity: 532
November 14, 2018, 11:17:38 AM
In 2018, I invested in 7 altcoin. Including 5 altcoins in the top 10 and 2 altcoin in the top 400. And as a result, two altcoin in the top 400 have dropped 12 times the price I bought. My experience from now on only investing in the good altcoin lies in the top 20 coinmarket
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 11:13:51 AM
In the long term it is more reliable but less profitable, in my experience.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
November 14, 2018, 11:08:39 AM
Hi Everyone,

depends on
this is not what you think. some new altcoins can benefit you through trading or investment. this depends on how your knowledge is involved, especially your experience for analysis and research.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 14, 2018, 11:04:31 AM
I invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum, i think both are the best investments for the long term.

That's just a good option for any new person in the crypto can easily start with because they are the top two coins in the crypto space, when you learn more and understand cryptos space, you can go into other coins
at least give them the experience in choosing coins, because beginners are still in the learning stage, so it is only natural that they always choose the top coin so that their assets are safe, at least have the potential even with the long time
Activity: 462
November 14, 2018, 11:04:05 AM
I invest in Ethereum and some coins from the top, but I also invest in promising coins that are not in the TOP 100
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 11:03:42 AM
I don't tend to invest on that kind of coins because for example a a coin with a +200% gain on it's price has a big chance of a bull exhaustion so technically it will go down so top earning coins for me isn't a good strategy when comes time and endurance.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
November 14, 2018, 10:58:59 AM
I invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum, i think both are the best investments for the long term.

I think, investing only on the top coins in the market will not going to provide opportunities to some coins which have potential to grove and become profitable in the future. We should also invest to them since Bitcoin and Ethereum is not the only crypto out in the market. We should support others in order to have a wide variety of choices as well.
Activity: 936
November 14, 2018, 10:53:00 AM
I do not take the risk to invest in coins that have not had the best position in the market, I prefer coins that are in the top rank and this can be used as one of the best ways to secure assets and earn profits.
Pages:
Jump to: