Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you always invest in top ranked coins? - page 50. (Read 26776 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 13
November 14, 2018, 05:18:35 AM
Hi Everyone,

As advised I am trying to learn the basics of crypto first.

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

there is no defintive answer to this question, you have to investigate for yourself which coin do you believe in. Also not always the best coin out there will have the biggest gains, sometimes FOMO us with some other coin which could be bad project after all.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 14, 2018, 05:12:23 AM
Top coins are more suitable for long-term preservation, but if I trade every day, then I prefer the new altcoin (outside 100) because they can appear at an independent price!
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 05:09:48 AM
Hi Everyone,

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

for me, i prefer new project caused the chance to earn more is higher  Grin but of cz the most important part is we have to do more research when we choose new project caused nowadays lot scam project
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
November 14, 2018, 04:59:57 AM
To invest in top of the coin is the safest way to make profit. Yes when the market is falling is falling all the coins, only the top coins fall less. But when growth begins, the top 20 is growing the fastest. I suggest the bulk of the money, about 80% to invest in the top of the coin, and the remaining 20% can be allocated to projects from the bottom.
Activity: 296
November 14, 2018, 04:52:14 AM
In this situation, I only keep my asset into bitcoin. Because it's most stable now. And I think bitcoin will raise soon. I also use a small mount to trade the tokens of some ICOs. It's like to test my luck  Grin

I do not know about other people, but I find your opinion is exactly like my thoughts right now Wink, I hope you can increase your luck as well as make the bitcoin increase after many price reductions . And you and I will be profitable  Grin after this fortune.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 14, 2018, 04:50:12 AM
The bulk of my btc funds is in top ranked altcoin, cryptocurrency is too volatile just for you to take any risk without due diligence and been sure of what your outcome might be! I invest in top ranked coin first after bitcoin before stepping into unknown wity new coin!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
November 14, 2018, 04:49:50 AM
no you should NEVER invest in coins only because of their ranks. mostly because ranking system that websites such as coinmarketcap.com are using is a broken method that is falsely ranking shitcoins on top.

basically when it comes to altcoins my approach is analysis of their market instead without paying any attention to their rank or even name!

also based on my experience i have to say i have made a lot more profit from unknown small coins that i have ever made from top rank coins!!!
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 14, 2018, 04:44:28 AM
While choosing the existing altcoins to invest in, I personally prefer to choose the altcoins that are ranked among the top 100 becaues they are less risky and have a guaranteed ROI unlike upcoming altcoins.
Although the upcoming ones might give a much higher ROI but they are more risky.
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
November 14, 2018, 04:32:34 AM
Hi Everyone,

The money I choose is bitcoin. I simply find it low and show signs of increasing until now, and BTC is the right currency for us to invest more in the long term than other cryptocurrencies. This is what I see, and what about you? And I advise you to like me investing bitcoin Grin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 04:30:53 AM
coins on the top ranks are rated more settled and ready to last a long time. When selecting the coins for investment in the long term is certainly a good thing done than have to try the new coins. many tops ranked coins now has become large and has the potential for much more than that.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
November 14, 2018, 04:21:59 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm glad you first take the step of knowledge which some newbies ignore and they later blame themselves for it. However, for someone who's yet to have the required experience about basic cryptocurrency, investing into the top coins are the right move since most of them seems to have huge community support but not all top coins worth invest into now due to the market status.

I will advice you to invest most of your fund into bitcoin and add little altcoin like MKR,ETH,BCH and KMD while you learn the basic skills of crypto trading and investment.
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
November 14, 2018, 04:18:42 AM
If you want to be safe you should invest in top coin, but the profits will not be high. For higher profits, invest in other coins, as they can fluctuate very aggressively, and a great deal of information on the floor can make their prices rise a few times.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
November 14, 2018, 04:14:16 AM
Top ranked coins are good to invest in, but there are many other solid ones. These are not in the top list, but they have good products and teams.. So just take your time and reasearch carefully before investing. There are many ICOs undervalued right now. So there is money going into these ico projects too. ARROUND for a sample is very solid one ico and it can join the top ranked coins, if the team delivers in the long run..
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
November 14, 2018, 04:09:12 AM
Everything depends on each other's beliefs, I personally invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum Cryptocurrency, because these two coins in my opinion are good coins for long-term investment and have the largest volume capacity for trading, so for me long-term investment is my choice at this time with two coins I choose.
Activity: 350
November 14, 2018, 04:07:52 AM
I prefer to invest in coins that are not on top ranked because i like to make high profits with dump and pump games. I join many paid pump signal groups, before one coin pump i will receive notification about it and i buy before it pump, and sell when it is pumping.
Activity: 152
https://karatcoin.co
November 14, 2018, 04:05:17 AM
Hi Everyone,

I think so, if we buying top rank coin, I think if they are increase, can't growth more than 100%.
and if falling down, will decrease 50% or more.

so  I think trading coin, with low volume, and low price , is the best way for trading ever.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 14, 2018, 04:04:06 AM
if it's a beginner and wants to start investing, it's safer to invest in top coins. for example in the top 10 you can see bitcoin, etherum, ripple, cash bitcoin, stellar, eos, litecoin, cardano, monero and tether. what is the reason? Coin rank is calculated based on the market cap, and automatically the top ranked coins have the best market cap.
copper member
Activity: 101
Merit: 2
November 14, 2018, 03:59:23 AM
In this situation, I only keep my asset into bitcoin. Because it's most stable now. And I think bitcoin will raise soon. I also use a small mount to trade the tokens of some ICOs. It's like to test my luck  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
November 14, 2018, 03:37:26 AM
There is no way to predict with 100% accuracy which coin is able to resist the market's downtrend. You should consider every coin you are interested in in particular.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 03:36:10 AM
Hi Everyone,

I think it's same but the difference is if you invest in altcoin with top ranked you don't have to wait long to get a profit because they already have a product that is already running and operating whereas if you invest in altcoin with bottom ranked you have to wait a long to get a profit because they are still in the early stage and no have yet a product but I think altcoin like this is more potential, but the decision remains in your hands Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: