Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe all muslims are bad? - page 11. (Read 12102 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 11
January 29, 2018, 05:39:43 PM
Yes, all Muslims should be gathered up, put in a decent area, and be monitored closely.
Not all Muslims are evil.
a crime of a person or a non-religious organization they embrace but from their hearts.
we can not assume that if an organization in the name of religion commits a crime, then any person who professes Islam also commits a crime.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 03:48:26 PM
No. Honestly when you study their culture and the culture of their religion you wouls think that they are the really good people conaidering that Catholics are most sinful than Muslims. Muslims are just not goos for others cause they see it in that way but not all Muslims are bad.
Activity: 39
January 29, 2018, 02:29:11 PM
No, not all the muslims are terrorists. To be honest I've never read Koran but I'm sure it's not written there that muslims must kill everyone who's not muslim
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
January 29, 2018, 12:21:51 PM
Most terrorists practice Islamic religion which is the background of most of their actions.
All muslims may not necessarily be terrorists but history is replete with so many terrorism
acts hinged on Islamic oriented persons from practicing countries.Could it be the it is
a teaching elicited from their ''books'' or something?.The bottom line is to stop this act of inhumanity.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
January 29, 2018, 12:15:33 PM
I believe that all people are different. Among the Christians there are also bad people. how much pain caused the crusades! I believe in a person who knows how to think and not just blindly believe
Activity: 333
Merit: 215
www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025
January 29, 2018, 11:26:32 AM
Not at all. We have good and bad people in all religions. I am a catholic married to a muslin man and we simply adore each other and each others cultures. We are fascinated by all traditions and I have always been exposed to the muslin culture. Very receptive, very understading. I am brazilian which is the total oposite of what a muslin woman should be and I never feel unconfortable. I am certain that there are muslin countries that are more strict in terms of values than the ones I have been too but most places you only see good people. People with good hearts. Unfortunatelly everywhere there are few bad apples.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
January 29, 2018, 11:20:59 AM
I dont believe that muslims are bad..every person have thier own personality its depends on your attitude..its not about the religion its about your self.
Activity: 43
January 29, 2018, 10:44:40 AM
Most Muslims are of great personality; charitable, social and kind. There are however a few bad apples, and this extends to all religions including Christianity, Buddhism etc.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 08:18:35 AM
Do you believe all Muslims are bad? How do they differ from the terrorists?

You may want to share your thoughts. Some think all muslims are terrorist. Reasons why they said that because they don't study about their culture and norms. They need more information about why there are msulims and how do muslim live, how are they related to ISIS and other terrorists group in the world. 
Not all, some fractions doing bad things in the name of god,but is not good listen and reading news which say always only bad things about muslims.
Activity: 53
January 29, 2018, 05:55:14 AM
Everything is good, from islam, christian, catholic, budha and hindu. All religions teach about the good in our lives, because we both live on this earth. No religion teaches about evil except a deviant religion. it all depends on what human nature is good or evil, love peace or want destruction. The person who wants to be a terrorist is a fool. thinking low, and not thinking ahead. Ideologically they are only in hatred
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
January 29, 2018, 04:28:25 AM
No, not all Muslims are bad. I have muslim friends and they oppose to those bad ass ISIS. Some people think and judge muslim community that they are the only group whom cause problem but that's not fair especilly to them. They are harmless yes there are somr differences on faith but God loved them also.

Most of them are bad. Mainly because of their outdated teachings. Even good muslims do not criticize the actions of islamic state and other terrorists.

Maybe thats your opinion but in my experience they are not. Like christian, there are kindhearted Musim and bad too. We may have dirrerent religion from them but we are all equal, that is we are human. Muslims,Christian,Hindi,Judaism,Budhism..we are alike.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
January 29, 2018, 04:22:36 AM
No, next question. But seriously that is like saying do you think all (insert anything here) are bad? 100% of any group of people or race arent bad it is your view on them and how they are portrayed that may lead you to this

I don't believe all muslims are bad!

Some say yes, but I don't think so. There are different aspects and opinions on this topic. For me, I believe that not all muslims are bad.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
January 29, 2018, 04:13:10 AM
Nope I don't really believe that all muslims are bad,
You should try and give them some chance there are some muslims out there that are really kind and friendly.
Once you hang out with them you would know that there are still other muslims who are agains terrorism and criminals.
Activity: 154
January 29, 2018, 03:09:24 AM
No, not all Muslims are bad. I have muslim friends and they oppose to those bad ass ISIS. Some people think and judge muslim community that they are the only group whom cause problem but that's not fair especilly to them. They are harmless yes there are somr differences on faith but God loved them also.

Most of them are bad. Mainly because of their outdated teachings. Even good muslims do not criticize the actions of islamic state and other terrorists.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
January 29, 2018, 02:45:21 AM

You may want to share your thoughts. Some think all muslims are terrorist. Reasons why they said that because they don't study about their culture and norms. They need more information about why there are msulims and how do muslim live, how are they related to ISIS and other terrorists group in the world. 

Of course, not all Muslims are bad. Most of them are good. The rest of the world just don't know enough about them and don't understand their religion. I don't justify terrorists. All I say is that we can't judge the whole Muslims because of some of them are bad people.
Activity: 126
January 29, 2018, 01:00:24 AM

Not all Muslim people are bad, because some them live peacefully and happy together with their family and love-ones. They are humans so we are not allowed to judge them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
January 29, 2018, 12:28:51 AM
Yes, all Muslims should be gathered up, put in a decent area, and be monitored closely.
Activity: 72
January 29, 2018, 12:27:00 AM
No.all Muslims are not. Smiley
Activity: 34
January 28, 2018, 11:43:12 PM
No why? Some i encountered want peace, they want to respect them (respect and be respect)
Activity: 47
January 28, 2018, 11:14:22 AM

I do not think that they are all absolutely bad as people but most of them are fanatics of their faith and  most of the terrorist attacks are associated with them what we can observe in many acts.
Pages:
Jump to: