Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe all muslims are bad? - page 43. (Read 12102 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
September 10, 2017, 02:00:26 PM
I don't think all Muslims are bad. They also have normal people as in other faiths. Yes they have the Mujahideen, they have suicide bombers and terrorists but you can not say that all Muslims are bad.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
September 10, 2017, 01:47:56 PM
Do you believe all Muslims are bad? How do they differ from the terrorists?

You may want to share your thoughts.

Of course not.  Not all of them are bad and not all of them are terorists.  I even knew some Muslim who totally opposed ISIS and the act of terrorism.  So basically, they are not all bad and do not part on war acting to be terrorist.  I have a friend who is a Muslim and object the claims of ISIS that what they are saying are true and based on their book.
I have no idea about all Muslims in the World but I know some people in real life who have Islam confession and I have not bad thoughts against them but also and nothing good they are just people. I have say nothing more about all Muslims but I want to congratulate Russians about win in Syria-Deir-Ezzor!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 10, 2017, 01:37:35 PM
First of all muslims are not terrorists, and the majority of terrorists are not muslims.
Also, in any religion you will find bad and good not only in islam.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 10, 2017, 12:30:26 PM
it what they did define them as the bad guy not what they believe in

they are the victims of stereotype only

we need more understanding
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
September 10, 2017, 12:10:57 PM

No. Just like not all chistians and jewish are good. There are very good muslims. I saw a lot living a very peaceful life mingling together with neighbors of different religions. Muslims and jewish and christians working together and having a very good working relationships in their workplace.
Activity: 213
September 10, 2017, 11:33:26 AM

When you get deep into the Islamic religion, you will find that devout Muslims are the one's who preach Jihad and other convince other's to commit those atrocious acts, its the very religion that's the problem, most religions promote peace and harmony among themselves but Muslims sometimes kill their fellow Muslims for not agreeing with them.

Which religions are you talking about that only preach peace and harmony and have never had any followers commit atrocities?

Also, you say 'Muslims sometimes kill their fellow Muslims for not agreeing with them' but that also works with any other group of people.

Americans sometimes kill their fellow Americans for not agreeing with them.

Football fans sometimes kill their fellow Football fans for not agreeing with them.

People who get drunk in bars sometimes kill their fellow People who get drunk in bars for not agreeing with them.

HUMANS sometimes kill their fellow HUMANS for not agreeing with them.

Jabut. The Muslim religion has special rules about how and when to do it - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10381547 .

Cool

Also, have you done any research into the Old Testament or the Talmud and see what they have to say?
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
September 10, 2017, 11:32:57 AM
No. But in general they are more extremist than others as they have a repressive culture and tradition.
September 10, 2017, 11:30:35 AM

When you get deep into the Islamic religion, you will find that devout Muslims are the one's who preach Jihad and other convince other's to commit those atrocious acts, its the very religion that's the problem, most religions promote peace and harmony among themselves but Muslims sometimes kill their fellow Muslims for not agreeing with them.

Which religions are you talking about that only preach peace and harmony and have never had any followers commit atrocities?

Also, you say 'Muslims sometimes kill their fellow Muslims for not agreeing with them' but that also works with any other group of people.

Football fans sometimes kill their fellow Football fans for not agreeing with them.

People who get drunk in bars sometimes kill their fellow People who get drunk in bars for not agreeing with them.

Jabut. The Muslim religion has special rules about how and when to do it - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10381547 .

Cool

I would encourage you to read the Quran in its entirety rather than cherry-picking quotes which relate to specific enemies from specific time periods and trying to use that to claim that Muslims want to kill everyone all the time.

The 'kill them wherever you find them' refers to a specific group who were aggressors against muslims at that time.

The verse immediately before that says 'Fight in the cause of God against those who fight you and do not commit aggression'

The verse immediately after that says 'If they cease fighting then let there be no hostility except against aggressors'.

I understand you probably won't read the quran properly so maybe this video would be a good place for you to start:

https://youtu.be/TW9iDL4Xz30
Activity: 390
Merit: 279
September 10, 2017, 11:22:04 AM
Of course not. As everywhere there will always be bad people and good people. Another discussion would be to ask if religion helps bad people be more bad xD
September 10, 2017, 11:14:24 AM
No I don't. There is a clear difference between extremists and regular Muslims. A lot of people fail to see that.

No. There no clear difference between the two. The so called "extremist" Muslims behead the infidels (i.e non-Muslims) as per the verses of the holy Quran to establish the Islamic Caliphate. On the other hand, the "regular" Muslims don't behead the infidels. But they do support their extremist coreligionists, when they perpetrate genocide against the non-Muslims.

No we don't support our 'co-religionists' when they perpetrate genocide against non-muslims. ISIS have killed far more muslims than they have killed non-muslims.

When a bomb goes off in an airport or on a bus, it doesn't discriminate between the muslims and non-muslims. It kills everyone. We hate terrorist attacks even more than non-muslims.

Why?

Because not only are we just as likely to be victims of terror attacks but we then have to worry about our mothers, sisters, elderly parents etc being attacked in the street by anti-muslim thugs. We worry about the hostile reaction from our work colleagues when we see them. We worry about the media demonising us by creating sensationalist articles just to get more clicks.

We worry about ignorant people asking us why we don't do more to stop people like ISIS.

The truth is that most Muslims (like most people in general) aren't political and aren't very devout. But if an agenda-driven media keep showing you images of a hardcore minority and you lack the intelligence to think for yourself then it's understandable that you feel the way you do.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 10, 2017, 11:07:53 AM

Cool
September 10, 2017, 11:01:35 AM

legendary
September 10, 2017, 10:35:14 AM
Not all Muslims are bad, do not depend on movies that you have watched it is just a film. It is so sad these days that many people think all Muslims are bad because some of them were involved in terror attack.

All people are bad. If any of them were good, they would not die.

Cool
legendary
September 10, 2017, 10:34:34 AM
the best way to keep a good relationship with any muslim is to avoid speaking about things that have to do with believes and religion. i have met so many good muslim and i have come to realize they have low tolerance in comprehending what that has to do with religion.

The duty of the Christian is to tell all people the Gospel (good news of salvation offered through Jesus). By not talking religion to a Muslim, the Christian has changed his own religion. Maybe he hasn't become Muslim, but he has changed.

Cool
I mean going into hitted argument on subject that have to do with religion and believe. of course you can share the gospel of the lord with them but not arguing with them.

The real definition of "argue" is to bring up points. That is what talking the Gospel to them is. I think what you mean is to not quarrel with them. Well, we are not supposed to quarrel with anybody.

Cool
well bringing up points may cause arguement which will result in quarrel with anybody  Grin

Yep. There is danger. But a good person will warn them by telling them the Gospel of Jesus.

Cool
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 10, 2017, 10:32:26 AM
Not all Muslims are bad, do not depend on movies that you have watched it is just a film. It is so sad these days that many people think all Muslims are bad because some of them were involved in terror attack.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
September 10, 2017, 10:10:23 AM
the best way to keep a good relationship with any muslim is to avoid speaking about things that have to do with believes and religion. i have met so many good muslim and i have come to realize they have low tolerance in comprehending what that has to do with religion.

The duty of the Christian is to tell all people the Gospel (good news of salvation offered through Jesus). By not talking religion to a Muslim, the Christian has changed his own religion. Maybe he hasn't become Muslim, but he has changed.

Cool
I mean going into hitted argument on subject that have to do with religion and believe. of course you can share the gospel of the lord with them but not arguing with them.

The real definition of "argue" is to bring up points. That is what talking the Gospel to them is. I think what you mean is to not quarrel with them. Well, we are not supposed to quarrel with anybody.

Cool
well bringing up points may cause arguement which will result in quarrel with anybody  Grin
legendary
September 10, 2017, 10:07:25 AM

Cool

Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 10, 2017, 10:04:08 AM
I am Muslim, and I do not think other religions are bad, I do not recognize ISIS Muslims, but only those who consider themselves Muslims.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
September 10, 2017, 09:58:38 AM

Cool
legendary
September 10, 2017, 09:37:40 AM

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: