Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe all muslims are bad? - page 45. (Read 12102 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
September 09, 2017, 02:20:00 PM
Do you believe all Muslims are bad? How do they differ from the terrorists?

You may want to share your thoughts.

Muslims are bad and terrorist. Third world people are stupid scum and atleast semi retarded.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
September 09, 2017, 12:06:10 PM
Muslims are good people... They have strong faith.. And sometimes thats their problem....  They were awaken with war and wrong beliefs.. But they are just having somes beliefs that they have the right.. They are bad because of war and terrorisms but not all terrorist are muslims some are not.. Some groups were not born to be a Traitor some of them are manage by oppositions... I cant blame them we have beliefs and trust.. Lets just respect but still hoping for world peace.. But it is not for just muslims.. I hope everyone should spread love and peace... This will come the song where is the love... I hOpe it will spread not just a song but a good traits for all of us...
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
September 09, 2017, 12:01:40 PM

You may want to share your thoughts.

Of course not.  Not all of them are bad and not all of them are terorists.  I even knew some Muslim who totally opposed ISIS and the act of terrorism.  So basically, they are not all bad and do not part on war acting to be terrorist.  I have a friend who is a Muslim and object the claims of ISIS that what they are saying are true and based on their book.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)
September 09, 2017, 11:42:50 AM

You may want to share your thoughts. Some think all muslims are terrorist. Reasons why they said that because they don't study about their culture and norms. They need more information about why there are msulims and how do muslim live, how are they related to ISIS and other terrorists group in the world. 
Pages:
Jump to: