Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe all of the religious people are bad ? - page 8. (Read 3856 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 119
No i don't believe so. Religion is never bad, wrong interpretation of religion is what cause problems. Also some people tend to impose their religious values upon others. These kinds of things turn then bad. No religion teaches doing wrong. But when people think religion is above everything, above humanity, above mankind, then hey go to any extent to defend their religious point of view an thus it creates criminal minds and hence makes them bad.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
According to me, All of the religions are poisoning people's mindset and soul . I am sure sure that religions make humanity into evil creatures. What do you think about this situation ? I would like to learn your opinions.
Not all religious people are bad. Maybe there are some but not all. Religious people oughts to represent God. Cults are bad. They're doing religious works but they're just taking advantage of it. Cults doesn't really teach good deeds. Sometimes, their leaders are the ones who commit crimes like raping their cult members. Religion can't save us. Only the good Lord Jesus can save us from eternal damnation.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
According to me, All of the religions are poisoning people's mindset and soul . I am sure sure that religions make humanity into evil creatures. What do you think about this situation ? I would like to learn your opinions.

Religion is nebulous subject that can not be proved. It gives shape to the humanity with saying people what they don't have to behave like. You are right about poisoning people. But it doesn't mean every religious people are bad. Of course there are good people inside them. According to your opinion, religious people may think that all of atheist people are bad.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
definitely no. To me it doesn't make any difference if the person is religious or not, everyone has the right to believe in anything they want to, and that shouldn't affect our perception of that person. There is a lot of "blame games" going on and generalizations, especially for the muslims, which is really hard to watch. We're segregating people based on their beliefs which is just as racist and wrong as segregating them for their looks/skin colour/ethnicity. Religion is a fundamental part of society, and even if it's going to dissapear (probably never fully) we have to learn how to respect people with such beliefs and offer them the same environment we would like to be offered, in case that we were regligious as well.
Activity: 14
people whose religion life will be harmonious,
religious people have a clean heart.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Religion is supposed to keep man or humanity in the right track bu cultivating his or her morals  the hardest part to accet and in a bit I agree is that not all religious people are good. While I also think that it is unfair to brand all religious people to be bad.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
It depends to people.. Because there are two person in the world the bad influence and a good influence... But not all the religious people are bad...
So if you believe in GOD no one can destroy your faith...
Activity: 742
Merit: 101

I think at the end of the day, the people are still the ones who decide whether to do bad or good. Most of us just see what their religions are, but we don't see that it is the people themselves that do the act. Therefore, we don't need religion to do bad.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
As a Christian, I would politely disagree with your position.
copper member
Activity: 294
No ways it can be bad. Every person has the right to follow his religions and customs and I think I do believe in all religions
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
In my opinion, not all of the religious people are bad, other religious people are also good. I think it is not about being religous that people think they are bad. It's just that some pretends to be religious to pretend.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
Some People are good, some bad.  Belief in religion itself doesn't immediately force you into one camp or the other.  But this old question always comes to mind when I hear this type of discussion.

Q:  How do you make a good person do evil things?
A:  Teach them religion.

It seems impossible to deny that millions of good people throughout history have done evil things in the name of god. Normal, good people lead astray by some nutjobs interpretation of what is supposedly divine..

That's poisonous IMO.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
Religious people are the most horrible people of all..
And hypocrites to boot..
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
people are not becomes good or bad from religion. I think every religion have a concept of making or giving right way to their follower. People to become good or bad according to their own character.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io

Religious people are not bad, there are so many people who disparage their beliefs. So then those people would just have to believe in their own beliefs. Let it be, you have your own beliefs too? than one most religious people have god fears but as Catholics I believe there is a god who listens to us and guides and helps whenever we need help. God has purposed us to have our own beliefs so that we can learn to make the right and wrong decisions. There are others who move religion because it is more comfortable and favorable to him than his usual religion. It's just messy but I do not think they're bad people, they do not worship Satan right? The evil is the one who opposes and hates our god Undecided.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

Well, I don't believe that religion makes someone good or bad. It's true that there are religious people who are hypocrites and bad, however, there are people who are religious who are really kind and caring. Same goes with people who don't have a religion.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
On the contrary, religion teaches about patience, about doing good and helping each other. The law of true Religion is a pure Law of God, not of human intervention.
Activity: 70
I saw young children with a strong foundation of their religion makes them a better person. They have been fed with good teachings, and that is the reason why until now religion is undying. What good they have learned is what they are still teaching up to now.
Activity: 58
NO i think religious is important thing Because it give answers that mind not ans

religious are only rules
Activity: 47
Actually no.Some religious people are bad but not all.Everything has two sides, one good and opposite one is bad.
Pages:
Jump to: