Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe all of the religious people are bad ? - page 9. (Read 3856 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
According to me, All of the religions are poisoning people's mindset and soul . I am sure sure that religions make humanity into evil creatures. What do you think about this situation ? I would like to learn your opinions.

Yes, I agree that religion has made people do a lot of crazy things but it doesn't necessarily mean that religious people are all bad. They are blinded by their false leaders and just listen whatever he tells them to do. The teachings of God is very clear and that is love one another but not the homo thing.

Religion does not teach us to kill or harm others. Just some people are crazy and cover up their frustration with the help of religion. Those who use religion to improve their lives do not do badly for others.
Activity: 532
According to me, All of the religions are poisoning people's mindset and soul . I am sure sure that religions make humanity into evil creatures. What do you think about this situation ? I would like to learn your opinions.

Yes, I agree that religion has made people do a lot of crazy things but it doesn't necessarily mean that religious people are all bad. They are blinded by their false leaders and just listen whatever he tells them to do. The teachings of God is very clear and that is love one another but not the homo thing.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
It started with war, they used religion to make people believe in god so that they will have no fear in death. The high ranks of the religious people knows the truth that everything is not sure at it is but sure to the people that it is. I think they are both for bad and good? Good for the minds because it removes fear of death but in bad is the truth behind the belief.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
I don't think so, I think some of them are good.
Activity: 172
I don’t think so  good and bad people are every in every religion but it doesn’t mean that all religious  people are bad but according to me there is no religion in the world who teach their follower wrong way but every religion mostly teach the right t path to their follower.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
I do not believe, if they are obedient to their religion then they become good people and beneficial to fellow human beings. I think if something goes wrong then do not blame the good.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
How could you think like that?
bad or good human are not determined by the religious. Religion has and teach good norms for the adherent. There are no religion teaching bad such you think. If you think that religious makes people bad, so most of people in this world are bad, because most of people have religion. As human being, we are born such as a piece of paper, we are nothing unless the environment shapes us. While people grow older, they have to think which something good or bad.
It is extremely wrong if religious people are bad. 
Activity: 111
It was thought inappropriate because, in my opinion there is no religion that teaches a man to be evil and anyone who does evil there will be penalty brgitulah all religions say it. In fact evil or good person it looks from the way he thought especially its environment whether it's family or community.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
By saying this you are trying to say that all religions have the same teachings and all have the same values. Not all religions in the world influence bad to their followers as not all men are bad. There are religions that teach their dollowers to murder and destroy but there are thise who teach to love, forgive and understand. So i dont think love and forgiveness and understanding poison people. 
Activity: 380
Of course not. Its the same thing that all un-religious people are bad. I don't believe it either.  It's not the religion make the person bad or good, it is still base on what kind of heart he/she had. Humanity is all there is. That's all we have in common.
Activity: 476
Of course not, Not all religious group member are bad, but it can be deny that most of their member are really bad and great pretender to their brother and sisters. This is was my observation only every time I go to church.
Activity: 24
no, I don't
I am a religious people and i'am not bad
Activity: 73
Of course I don't. Who even suggested this??
Activity: 170
Religion does not poison people.
People that are poisoned already use religion as an excuse for being arseholes.
Religion doesn't make people good or bad, but who they are as a person. People that start shoving their religion on other's throat are what's wrong with the whole religion discussion. I think one should not judge based on religion,ethnicity or whatever.
No. It is just a misunderstanding I think. For me having a religion is just believing and having faith but not pushing people to believe what I believed and to have faith to what I have faith in.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

I think that this is a misconception that not all religious people are bad and not all bad people are as worse as those who are in a religion. What most people think of religious people are that they are hypocrites and that they are self righteous which they automatically egquate to being worse and bad and they genralize the people who are in it. WHile I however believe that there are people who are there who p[ractice being good and wants to be good.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

Religion doesn't put a brand on you, having a religion doesn't make you good or bad. So, I think not all religious are good or bad. I think kindness can come from anyone, even if you have or don't have a religion. Even if you have a religion as long as you're doing bad things, religion won't save you.
Not all. We can never generalize. Religion for me is the most sensitive topic out there. The clash of faiths could be deadly as time has proven. But I don't think that religion is what makes people bad or evil. It's the people themselves who chose to be evil.
Activity: 81
in my perspective, religious people is people who do the obligation in their religion and avoid the prohibition in the religion. people who do bad thing is not categorized as religious people although their appearance is like good people. religious people don't do anything bad which is forbidden to do based on the regulation in the religion.
Activity: 252
No. they just follow what they believe is right according to their religion. There are things that may look bad according to our eyes but may be good base on their beliefs. It's a matter of perspective.
Pages:
Jump to: