Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe all of the religious people are bad ? - page 5. (Read 3856 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
I don't think that people can be bad because of their religion, nationality, race, gender etc.
I personally know many good people from different religions, races, nationalities...
Your character decide if you are good or bad person.
Character does not depend on your faith or nationality.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
bad people are everywhere, but the most of religious simply are foolish
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Religion does not poison the human mindset but contrarily, Because the religion teach that always prioritize to live well behaved, mutual respect and love with people of different religions can realize unity and as a tool to get to world peace. the world has different state ideologies and religions, but all countries are based on mutual respect for human rights, respect each other, avoid humiliation or blasphemy against others and not feel right, then world peace will always be created until the end of time.
Activity: 22
Bad people are bad.
All people want to believe in smth, I don't think it makes them bad , although it doesn't make them good either
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I only believe that all people who give a mind about "is religion good/bad" are mostly really, really bad and silly.
I'm easy-going with any believes or with their absence.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
All religious are good provided its believe in God almighty as the supreme. But some religion leader teachers their followers bad doctrine, hatred, poisoning the mindset of their followers, there by creating division among the humanity.

I don't think it works that way dude. The bloody crusades believe in the same thing. The inquisition believes that all non-believers have to be purged. Same thing with other religions. Its not enough that you're religious. There are such evil in religion that's twisted as there is for actual religion
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
All religious are good provided its believe in God almighty as the supreme. But some religion leader teachers their followers bad doctrine, hatred, poisoning the mindset of their followers, there by creating division among the humanity.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
According to me, All of the religions are poisoning people's mindset and soul . I am sure sure that religions make humanity into evil creatures. What do you think about this situation ? I would like to learn your opinions.

The religion itself is not bad or the teachings of it.  It is just maybe natural to people or it is their nature that even they are religious they tend to commit sins.  Also maybe because, their faith are being subject to test to know if their are pure and they walk the preachings taught in their religion.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
According to me, All of the religions are poisoning people's mindset and soul . I am sure sure that religions make humanity into evil creatures. What do you think about this situation ? I would like to learn your opinions.

I don't think that religious people are bad. No religion in this world teaches it's people to be bad, that I can guarantee. It is entirely up to the people who decides whether to be bad or good. Therefore, we cannot just keep on blaming religion for what and how a person acted, because that is the person's choice.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103

I don’t think so. The goodness and badness of the people do not vary on what religion they have. At the end of he day, it is the people who decide whether to do good or bad in their life. Also, I think none of the religions teach bad deeds to it’s people.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
No, I believe all religious people are not bad. Only a few of them are not good.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I believe that all of the people have a natural "bad" or evil in them; that is just how the world runs through its corruption.
Activity: 602
Not all religious people are bad , but mostly of them are bad. Even the higher priest today commits crime , there are incidents that a priest accused rape to a young woman. They also the leader of protesters nowadays. Most religious people are hiding in their true self, as what people saw them outside that they are good people because they are religious. But the truth is they're not.
Activity: 21
Menurut saya agama semuanya baik tergantung yang menganutnya dan kalau agama jelek bisa bisa manusia di dunia rusak pahalanya makanya agama semua baik tergantung kepercayaan masing-masing
Activity: 42
No,because not all religous people are bad,but they are not..
Activity: 238
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

Religious people are good. I think its contrary in what you are saying  Undecided  ..People have their own beliefs in what religion they will join. And for what i know God will help us to find the true religion we will join. God will giude us to go for the good things.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Being good or bad not related to be religious or not. In every religion there are good and bad people. The important thing is being a real "human" and helping to all world.
I cannot create a relation with religion on beeing a good person.
Activity: 210
Actually no ., those people who always judging  the religious people are the real bad people .
 Why you always judge people ?
Activity: 357
I dont think that religious people are bad it depends on them or it depends on what are they believe it to. I think all of religion have some good and bad people we cannot deny that. Some religious people are good because they teaching them their colleagues the good way of life and the other are bad because instead they teaching a good thing they encouraged their colleagues to some bad things
Activity: 238
No, of course not. That would be hasty generalization and is like judging people you don't know or haven't even met or seen. Most religions teach concern for others and respect. I, as a Christian, believe that my faith is centered and founded in love.
Pages:
Jump to: