Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe bull market is coming? - page 14. (Read 32405 times)

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 03, 2019, 02:46:46 PM
bull run market has come and I believe it will continue to the top because I see volume in the market is increasing every day besides, positive news came to crypto and that makes me sure of all coin go to the moon
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
April 03, 2019, 02:22:38 PM
It's difficult to say that bull run is coming. Cause market is not showing much movement. But I personally believe that we need to wait long time to see a big bull run again just like 2017.     
What do you mean by this? The market moved something close to 20% in just 24 hours, do you really consider that the market is not moving much despite the evidence or you are not really watching the markets? The market is showing very positive signs and it is possible that we are headed towards a bull market but it is not possible to tell if that is the case with such little time that has passed since the recovery has began.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
April 03, 2019, 10:43:23 AM
I believe the bull market is about to happen, we currently see an uptrend movement in Bitcoin market with good buy, this simply shows that Bitcoin market trend is bullish and altcoin market follows Bitcoin trend  so I guess Altcoin market Bull trend is just around the corner and it will happen anytime soon.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
April 03, 2019, 08:55:16 AM
It's difficult to say that bull run is coming. Cause market is not showing much movement. But I personally believe that we need to wait long time to see a big bull run again just like 2017.     
you're right, but seeing the current situation, it's not impossible to expect that a bull market will occur. well, I think that a bull market will really happen this year. I hope that by the end of this year the price of bitcoin can reach $ 10k, it will be a sunny day for crypto users.  Cheesy
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
April 03, 2019, 08:27:53 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
April 03, 2019, 06:59:43 AM
Investor sentiment is very good after this rally and most tend to buy more instead of selling today. Indeed the market is doing very well on this price increase and it is certain that the Cryptocurrency market capitalization will soon reach 400 billion dollars this year so instead of waiting, you should consider investing in new coins or participate in IEO projects to have the best opportunity to earn profits
in fact everything will be profitable, because the prospect of IEO is also good now. because there is strong market support, that's why ieo became popular. and now that the market has started to strengthen, all of my investment is thought to be ready to welcome the anticipated coming of the bull this year.
Activity: 467
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
April 03, 2019, 06:44:31 AM
Go check the market guys, it seems the bull market is really coming right now. There is a huge increase on the price of bitcoin right now, not only bitcoin but almost all cryptocurrency are going up right now. I hope this is the time for crypto market to rise so high.
I hope there will be no oversupply, I know many investors will start selling because they want to secure their profits. if there is oversold of course the price will fall again, that's the worst scenario. but I don't expect that to happen, hopefully many investors are patient to see higher prices
Investor sentiment is very good after this rally and most tend to buy more instead of selling today. Indeed the market is doing very well on this price increase and it is certain that the Cryptocurrency market capitalization will soon reach 400 billion dollars this year so instead of waiting, you should consider investing in new coins or participate in IEO projects to have the best opportunity to earn profits
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
April 03, 2019, 06:14:27 AM
Well well well
Its really hard to say that if bull market is coming without much market retracement and testing on significant price level

However, judging from the trading volume burst, we can see that there's a huge interest there
Kindly check out that we are at $78B volume right now!
The previous peak trading volume were at $70B and marketcap is at $800B
So you know that the market interest is there and much more mature this time imo
The volume is really outstanding, I'm amaze by it, that means big money are already playing in the market right now.
It could have not rise this big if there is no big volume, as per the news that circulate online, a 20,000 BTC buy orders make this price pump this hard.
The rest just follow and this could be the FOMO or the after effect of that huge buy orders in combine.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
April 03, 2019, 06:07:36 AM
Well well well
Its really hard to say that if bull market is coming without much market retracement and testing on significant price level

However, judging from the trading volume burst, we can see that there's a huge interest there
Kindly check out that we are at $78B volume right now!
The previous peak trading volume were at $70B and marketcap is at $800B
So you know that the market interest is there and much more mature this time imo
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
April 03, 2019, 06:01:49 AM
it think in this month we will see many pumps because the market is at the end of dumping cycles and many whales are ready to pumps when the altcoins are being collected with huge vollume, to my opinion, the market will very soon green.
I hope so, let's just say this market is about to change direction, it's tired of staying bearish and now it's already bullish.
We've seen how big the changes are, from $3800+ and now we are already trading close to $5,000, this is a huge increase in less than a week.
I call it bear market already, sorry, but I'm just brought by my happiness of what the market is behaving.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 03, 2019, 01:59:04 AM
Yes i do believe that bull run is coming but not today nor tomorrow , and everyone is waiting for the bull run to come because most all investors and traders , bounty hunters wants to gain profits from their hodlings , its been a year now where in the dip is occuring in cryptocureencies and many of investors and traders have been loss. I also want to have more profits from my losses and still waiting for the bull run to come.
I'm one of the hodlers. Need bull run to get the profit back.

You said you're a hodler dude so you wouldn't need any bullruns to get your profit since hodlers pretty much hold for the long term regardless of a bullrun or not. And it's too early to assume since the only thing we'e getting here are probably bull traps, corrections and a  slow moving market that's at least moving positively.
Activity: 290
April 03, 2019, 01:17:29 AM
Yes i do believe that bull run is coming but not today nor tomorrow , and everyone is waiting for the bull run to come because most all investors and traders , bounty hunters wants to gain profits from their hodlings , its been a year now where in the dip is occuring in cryptocureencies and many of investors and traders have been loss. I also want to have more profits from my losses and still waiting for the bull run to come.
I'm one of the hodlers. Need bull run to get the profit back.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
April 03, 2019, 01:06:48 AM
Go check the market guys, it seems the bull market is really coming right now. There is a huge increase on the price of bitcoin right now, not only bitcoin but almost all cryptocurrency are going up right now. I hope this is the time for crypto market to rise so high.
I hope there will be no oversupply, I know many investors will start selling because they want to secure their profits. if there is oversold of course the price will fall again, that's the worst scenario. but I don't expect that to happen, hopefully many investors are patient to see higher prices
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
April 02, 2019, 11:29:27 PM
it think in this month we will see many pumps because the market is at the end of dumping cycles and many whales are ready to pumps when the altcoins are being collected with huge vollume, to my opinion, the market will very soon green.
Activity: 602
April 02, 2019, 08:04:54 PM
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
April 02, 2019, 06:31:49 PM
Yes ill believe the bull market was coming but we dont know yet on when gonna be happen.
All we need always was to wait and hold out coins we have, Unfortunately in this year was started to grow the prices of the coins in market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
April 02, 2019, 12:50:03 PM
BTC 5000$, such a good pump.

It seems like the price of $ 5000 can happen in April, I'm sure and optimistic that the market will soon recover and the bullrun will come soon, always buying is certainly a thing to do from now and don't wait again.
I don't think anyone can guarantee the increase in the price of bitcoin and for April, the price of Bitcoin may not reach $ 5,000 because if you want to make the price of bitcoin reach the target you say there must be good news that can trigger and guarantee the increase in the price of bitcoin.
Of course, today there are no prerequisites to talk about increasing the price of cryptocurrency. But we do not fully know the situation in the financial world, since large investments can follow even from big business or from the stock market.
Activity: 378
April 02, 2019, 08:03:07 AM
Well, a green and the positive percentages are showing very clearly in the market, especially the value of bitcoin, it is having a huge change compared to yesterday but things still can't guarantee that this is a bull market because situations like this have happened in the past, a quick pumping and then ending with a quick dump. We will need to observe the signals in the next few days to know the market trend, hoping that everything can be as you say, the bull market has come and brought us joy
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
April 02, 2019, 07:02:29 AM
BTC 5000$, such a good pump.

It seems like the price of $ 5000 can happen in April, I'm sure and optimistic that the market will soon recover and the bullrun will come soon, always buying is certainly a thing to do from now and don't wait again.
I don't think anyone can guarantee the increase in the price of bitcoin and for April, the price of Bitcoin may not reach $ 5,000 because if you want to make the price of bitcoin reach the target you say there must be good news that can trigger and guarantee the increase in the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 290
April 02, 2019, 06:28:45 AM
That's a great chance to get more profit from bitdeer orders. Higher bitcoin price, less electricity fee I pay.
Good chance. Thanks to BTC pump Looking forward to doubling my profit by grabbing the chance.
Pages:
Jump to: